Location and hours
|11:00 AM - 9:45 PM||Menu|
|4:00 PM - 9:45 PM||Dinner Specials|
|Tuesday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 9:45 PM||Menu|
|4:00 PM - 9:45 PM||Dinner Specials|
Picked for you
- Lamb ( to add extra Lamb)Extra lamb can only be added to the entrees, it will not come on the side.
- Shrimp or Fish(to add extra Fish or Shrimp)Extra shrimp can only be added to entrees only, it will not come on the side.
- Chicken (to add extra chicken)Extra chicken can be added to the entrees only, it will not come on side.
- Vegetables(to add extra veggies)Extra veggies, paneer, potatoes etc can only be added to entrees,it will not come on the side.
- Set of 3 chutneysmint; tamarind & onion
- Aloo TikkiTwo pieces. Lightly spiced and deep fried potato patties.
- Vegetarian Combination PlatterA sampling of vegetarian appetizers.
- Mixed PlatterA sampling of our appetizers including the chicken pakora.
- Vegetable SamosasTwo pieces. Popular Indian crisp pastries stuffed with mildly spiced potatoes and green peas.
- Vegetable PakorasAssorted fresh vegetable fritters.
- Keema SamosasTwo pieces. Mildly spiced lamb filled pastries deep fried until crispy.
- Chicken PakorasTraditional boneless marinated chicken breast pieces, dipped in seasoned batter, and fried.
- Chicken TendersTender boneless batter fried chicken pieces.
- PapadamCrispy lentil wafer like crackers.
- Paneer PakorasHomemade Indian paneer cheese lightly spiced and batter fried.
- Chana ChatGarbanzo beans with potatoes, tomatoes, and green chilies with lentil ball.
- Set of 3 chutneys (mint, tamarind , onion)
- Samosa ChatMildly spiced potatoes and green peas stuffed into pastries, deep fried and topped with chickpeas, fresh yogurt, onions, and tamarind sauce.
Soups and Salads
- Green SaladFreshly tossed salad with herbs and lemon.
- Kachumber SaladFresh cucumbers, onions, and tomatoes with spices.
- Dal SoupDeliciously mild lentil soup.
- Chicken SoupChicken soup with lentils, herbs, and spices.
- Tomato Soup
- Onion, Chilli SaladAdd a side of Onion and Chilli Salad to your Food.
- Garlic NaanA delightful bread stuffed with garlic and spices.
- RotiTraditional flat whole wheat bread.
- ParathaMultilayered whole wheat bread.
- Aloo ParathaMultilayered whole wheat bread stuffed with potatoes.
- PooriTwo lightly fried whole wheat breads.
- BhaturaCrispy layered fried bread.
- Aloo BhaturaCrispy layered fried bread stuffed with potatoes.
- Paneer BhaturaCrispy layered fried bread stuffed with Indian cheese.
- NaanA leavened bread baked in our tandoori clay oven.
- Aloo NaanDelicate leavened bread stuffed with potatoes.
- Onion NaanStuffed with mildly spiced onions.
- Paneer NaanIndian cheese stuffed naan.
- Chicken NaanNaan stuffed with broiled tandoori chicken.
- Keema NaanNaan bread stuffed with mildly spiced minced lamb.
- Chef NaanNaan stuffed with a combination of onions, garlic, potatoes, and chicken.
- Kashmiri NaanNaan bread stuffed with coconut and raisins.
- Hot Spicy NaanA leavened bread with red chili powder baked in tandoori oven.Hot and Spicy
- Hot Spicy Naan
- Chicken TandooriHalf tender chicken marinated in yogurt and spices and baked in the tandoori oven. The tandoor is a charcoal fired clay oven.
- Chicken TikkaBoneless breast of chicken pieces baked in the clay oven. The tandoor is a charcoal fired clay oven.
- Paneer TikkaIndian cheese pieces baked in the clay oven. The tandoor is a charcoal fired clay oven.
- Shrimp TandooriShrimp marinated with mild spices and grilled in our tandoori oven. The tandoor is a charcoal fired clay oven.
- Chicken KabobFinely minced chicken and spices formed onto skewers and baked in the clay oven. The tandoor is a charcoal fired clay oven.
Amol's Dinner Specials
- Goat CurryGoat simmered in a curry sauce of onions, garlic, ginger, and tomatoes.
- Chicken and Shrimp CurryChicken with shrimp and curry sauce of onion, garlic, ginger, and tomatoes. Includes plain naan.
- Lamb and Shrimp CurryLamb with shrimp and curry sauce of onion, garlic, ginger and tomatoes. (Comes with a plain naan)
- Chicken with VegetablesBoneless chicken cooked with assorted vegetables in a light sauce with tomatoes.
- Chicken KormaBreast of chicken pieces cooked in a delicate creamy curry sauce with nuts and raisins.
- Chicken VindalooBoneless chicken breast cooked with potatoes in a hot tangy sauce.
- Chicken SaagBoneless chicken breast sauteed with Indian curried spinach.
- Chicken ChiliRoasted chicken pieces, onions, green bell peppers, hot chili peppers, and spices in a zesty tomato curry.
- Chicken MakhaniBoneless tandoori chicken breast pieces in a creamy onion, tomato, and butter sauce with nuts and raisins.
- Chicken DalChicken pieces cooked in a mildly spiced lentil curry.
- Chicken CholeyChicken pieces cooked with garbanzo bean curry.
- Chicken Tikka SaagBoneless roasted chicken breast cooked with fragrantly spiced spinach.
- Amols ChickenSpecial boneless breast of chicken pieces cooked in our delicious sauces with cubes of paneer cheese and egg.
- Chicken MushroomCurried chicken with fresh mushrooms.
- Chicken MutterTender chicken pieces cooked with green peas and spices.
- Coconut Chicken CurryBoneless chicken breast simmered in a curry sauce with coconut flakes.
- Chicken Shahi KormaBreast of chicken pieces cooked with Indian cheese, nuts, and raisins in a delicate creamy sauce.
- Chicken BharthaBoneless chicken breast cooked with eggplant.
- Chicken Tikka BharthaBoneless roasted chicken breast cooked with eggplant.
- Chicken Tikka Masala SaagTandoori chicken from clay oven cooked with spinach and tomato sauce.
- Kadai Ginger ChickenFresh boneless chicken cooked with yogurt, ginger, and creamy sauce.
- Chicken CurryBoneless chicken breast simmered in a curry sauce of onions, garlic, ginger, and tomatoes.
- Chicken JalfreziChicken breast, onions, bell peppers, tomatoes, and spices in a zesty curry sauce.
- Add extra chickenExtra can be added to entrees it does not come on the side.
- Curry or Masala SauceChicken Curry or Chicken Tikka Masala Sauce, without the Chicken.
- Lamb CurryCubes of lamb in thick curry sauce with herbs and spices.
- Lamb Rogan JoshTender lamb cooked in clarified butter, browned onions, fresh garlic, and simmered with spices and yogurt.
- Lamb SaagLamb cooked with spinach, herbs, and spices.
- Lamb KormaLamb cooked with special spice blends, cashew nuts, and raisins in a mild creamy curry sauce.
- Lamb VindalooLamb marinated in vinegar and spices and cooked with potatoes in a hot tangy sauce.
- Lamb MushroomLamb cooked with fresh mushrooms and mild spices in a light curry sauce.
- Lamb Dal TenderLamb cooked with lightly spiced lentils.
- Lamb Do PiazaPieces of lamb, pan sauteed with sliced tomatoes, bell peppers, spices, and then simmered in a delicious curry.
- Lamb SabjiLamb curry with fresh vegetables.
- Amols Lamb SpecialLamb cooked with egg and paneer cheese in our special sauce.
- Add extra LambExtra Lamb or Goat can only be added to the entrees,it doesn't come on the side.
Shrimp and Fish Specialties
- Shrimp CurryShrimp in a traditional curry sauce.
- Shrimp SaagShrimp in spinach curry with a bit of cream.
- Shrimp MasalaCooked with mushrooms, onions, and ginger in a creamy tomato sauce.
- Shrimp Do PiazaSauteed with onions, fresh ginger, garlic, bell peppers, and spices in a fragrant curry.
- Shrimp VindalooCooked with potatoes and onions in a hot tangy sauce.
- Shrimp with VegetablesCooked with mixed vegetables in an Indian tomato curry.
- Shrimp and Fish MasalaSimmered in a rich and creamy tomato sauce.
- Add extra shrimp or fishExtra Shrimp or Fish can only be added to entrees,it will not come on the side.
- Chicken BiryaniBasmati rice with our own spiced chicken, vegetables, nuts, and raisins. Served with raita.
- Vegetable BiryaniBasmati rice cooked with green peas, carrots, green beans, Indian cheese, nuts, and raisins. Served with raita.
- Saag BiryaniSpecial rice with spinach. Served with raita.
- Lamb BiryaniBasmati rice cooked with lamb, green peas, nuts, and raisins. Served with raita.
- Shrimp BiryaniLightly spiced basmati rice cooked with shrimp, nuts, and raisins. Served with raita.
- Special BiryaniBasmati rice cooked in clarified butter with shrimp, chicken, lamb, and vegetables. Served with raita.
- RiceOur flavorful Indian basmati rice tossed with green peas. Served with raita.
- Goat BiryaniServed with raita.
- Aloo MatarFresh green peas and potatoes cooked in a fragrant spiced sauce.
- Matar PaneerFresh green peas cooked with Indian paneer cheese in a spiced gravy.
- Aloo ChanaGarbanzo beans cooked with potatoes, onions, garlic, ginger, and spices.
- Aloo SaagSpinach and potatoes delicately cooked with onions, tomatoes, spices, and a hint of cream.
- Vegetable KormaMixed vegetables, cheese, nuts, and spices in a creamy curry.
- Mixed VegetablesMixed garden vegetables in a delicately spiced tomato gravy.
- Paneer MakhaniIndian cheese sauteed with fresh ginger and spices in a creamy tomato sauce.
- Aloo GobiFresh cauliflower and potatoes cooked with ginger, garlic, onions, tomatoes, and spices.
- Baingan BharthaEggplant grilled over an open flame, mashed, and then sauteed with onions, garlic, ginger, and special spices.
- Vegetable JalfreziFresh vegetables cooked with green peppers, tomatoes, and onions in a zesty curry sauce.
- Malai KoftaVegetable balls cooked in a creamy nut sauce with fresh herbs and spices.
- Saag CholeyChickpeas and spiced spinach cooked in tomato cream sauce.
- Mushroom MatarTender mushrooms and green peas cooked in a tomato curry.
- Aloo VindalooPotatoes cooked in a tangy hot sauce.
- Dal MakhaniBlack lentils cooked with fresh herbs and spices. Sauteed in butter and garnished with coriander.
- Paneer ChiliIndian cheese cooked with fresh chili and spices.
- Yellow DalYellow lentil cooked with fresh herbs and spices.
- Aloo BharthaPotatoes cooked with eggplant, grilled, and sauteed with spices.
- Saag BharthaSpinach cooked with eggplant, grilled, and sauteed with spices.
- Paneer Mushroom BhunaMushrooms cooked with garlic, ginger, onions, cheese, and spices.
- Add extra veggies (paneer, mushrooms, potatoes, etc...)Extra veggies can only be added to the enrees it does not come on the side.
- RaitaCooling yogurt with shredded cucumbers, tomatoes, mint, and spices.
- Mixed PickleSpicy hot peppers, lemons, mangoes, and olives.
- Mango ChutneySweet mango chutney.
- Gulab JamunHomemade dense Indian doughnut prepared with Indian cheese. Deep fried and soaked in a rich scented syrup.
- KheerTraditional rice pudding seasoned with a hint of cardamom seed.
- Mango LassiChilled sweet mangoes blended with homemade yogurt and a bit of sugar.
- Sweet Rose LassiA refreshing beverage of chilled yogurt blended with rose water and sugar.
- Salty LassiChilled yogurt, crushed cumin seeds, and other spices flavor this beverage.
- Mango Juice
- Soft Drink
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Amol India Restaurant in Newport?
Amol India Restaurant is located at: 527 York St , Newport
Is the menu for Amol India Restaurant available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Amol India Restaurant online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Amol India Restaurant menu?
The most ordered items from Amol India Restaurant are: Garlic Naan,Chicken Tikka Masala,Naan.
Does Amol India Restaurant offer delivery in Newport?
Yes, Amol India Restaurant offers delivery in Newport via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Amol India Restaurant delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Amol India Restaurant?
Delivery fees for Amol India Restaurant vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Amol India Restaurant with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Amol India Restaurant?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Amol India Restaurant, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Amol India Restaurant?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Amol India Restaurant.