Location and hours
|11:45 AM - 3:30 PM||Menu|
|5:15 PM - 9:00 PM||Menu|
|Monday - Thursday|
|5:15 PM - 10:00 PM||Menu|
|11:15 AM - 2:30 PM||Menu|
|5:15 PM - 10:30 PM||Menu|
|12:00 PM - 3:00 PM||Menu|
|5:15 PM - 10:30 PM||Menu|
|11:45 AM - 3:30 PM||Menu|
- Picked for you
- Chicken Kothu Parotta
- Vegetable Rasam
- Naatukozhi Chicken Soup
- Mutton Bone SoupGoat rib bone cut and cooked with onion and tomato.
- Veg Starters/Appetizers
- Idli (3pcs)
- Idiyappam (3pcs) & Coconut Milk
- Ghee Podi Idli
- Medhu Vadai (2 PCS)
- Sambar Vadai (2 Pcs)
- Idly (2pcs) Vada (1 pc) Combo
- Veg Samosa
- Cut Mirchi
- Onion Pakoda
- Mysore Bonda
- Peanut Masala
- Poori Bhaji
- Chole Bhature
- Gobi 65 Dry
- Paneer 65 Dry
- Gobi Manchurian Dry
- Babycorn Manchurian Dry
- Paneer Machurian Dry
- Chilly Paneer DryFried Cottage cheese cubes tossed with Indo Chinese sauce with added flavors
- Sambar Idli (2 PCS)Steamed, Idlis soaked in Sambar topped with cilantro.
- Samosa Chat
- Mixed Veg Pakoda
- Poori Chole2 Large Sized Poori served with Punjabi Chole
- Mushroom 65 Dry
- Mushroom Manchurian Dry
- Chili Gobi Dry
- Chilli Mushroom Dry
- Chilly Babycorn Dry
- Chilli Paratha
- Non Veg Starters
- Vanjaram Fish VaruvalKing fish fillets marinated in fresh Indian spice pasted and Tawa fried.
- EGG Masala OmeletteEggs beaten with onion, chilies, pepper and salt and cooked well.
- EGG KalakkiSemi cooked and rolled eggs.
- Curry Idly
- Chicken 65Boneless cubes of chicken marinated with blend of yogurt & Indian spices and deep fried.
- Chicken Lollipop Dry (6 PCS)Chicken wings marinated in Indian masalas deep fried.
- Chicken Lollipop Saucy (6 PCS)A slight twist to your ordinary chicken lollipop, chicken wings fried and tossed in Szechuan sauce.
- Chili Chicken DryBoneless chicken fried and sauteed with spicy onion and red chili sauce.
- Chicken Manchurian DryChicken dipped in batter and sauteed with green onions & Indo Chinese manchurian sauce.
- Spl. Anjappar Chicken DryBoneless chicken cooked with Anjappar special gravy.
- Chicken Pepper DryMarinated chicken coooked in traditional south Indian styule with black peppers & spices.
- Chicken Sukka Varuval
- Natukozhi RoastCountry Chicken cooked in semi dry state with whole spices
- Mutton Sukka Varuval (Goat)Cubes of steamed bone in goat, cooked with pepper and other spices.
- Lamb Sukka VaruvalBoneless Lamb diced cubes cooked with spices & black pepper to an authentic chettinad flavor
- Mutton Liver Roast (Goat)
- Mutton Kudal Roast (Goat Intestines)
- Nethili Fish FryAnchovy fish marinated with Indian spices and deep fried.
- Fish 65Tilapia fish marinated with a blend of yoghurt and Indian spices and deep fried.
- Prawn 65Medium size tail-on-shrimp marinated with 65 Masalas and deep fried.
- Chilli Fish
- Chilli Shrimp
- Shrimp Roast
- Whole Pomfret Tawa Fry
- Kaadai (Quail) 65
- Kaadai (Quail) Pepper Fry
- Rabbit Sukka Varuval
- Deer Sukka Varuval
- Tasty Tandoori Starters
- Tandoori Chicken
- Chicken Tikka
- Chicken Lasooni Kebab
- Tandoori Pomfret
- Paneer TikkaCheese cubers marinated in tikka sauce, skewered in the oven with onions, tomatoes & bell peppers.
- Murgh Malai TikkaThese Mughlai Specialty is made with cheese, cream, thick yoghurt and Indian spices and baked to perfection in clay pot to give you the mouth watering issue.
- Afghani Chicken KababChicken kebabs are marinated in a tangy Middle Eastern blend of Greek yogurt, lemon, garlic and spices, then grilled on skewers until golden brown. Served with Mint Chutney.
- Plain Dosa
- Ghee Roast
- Madurai Style Mutton Kari Dosa
- Onion Rava Masala Dosa
- Chili Onion UthappamChopped chillies and onion layered on the soft uthappam.
- Onion Dosa
- Masala DosaCrispy dosa with potato masala served with chutney and sambar.
- Kal Dosa (2 PCS)2 soft pancakes served with chutney and sambar.
- Kal Egg Dosa ( 2 PCS)
- Cheese Dosa (Adult)
- Gunpowder Masala DosaCrispy dosa coated with spicy chutney made of spicy lentil powder. Served with masala.
- Egg DosaBeaten eggs layered on the crispy dosa with added pepper and salt.
- Madurai Style Chicken Kari DosaPlain dosa batter mixed with beaten egg, chicken chukka and cooked tawa.
- Paneer Masala DosaShredded cottage cheese cooked with spices filled in soft/crispy dosa.
- Spring Dosa
- Mysore Masala DosaSpicy dosa topped with chilies and mint chutney and clarified butter with potao masala.
- Andhra Kara Masala DosaCrispy dosa coated with chef's special spicy chutney. Served with masala.
- Onion Rava Dosa
- Plain UthappamA soft and fluffy Indian pancake.
- Onion Uthappam
- Mixed Veg Uthappam
- Vegetarian Curries
- Aloo Gobi Masala
- Channa Masala
- Veg Kurma (Anjappar Special)
- Gutti Vankaya Kura
- Dal Makhni
- Malai Kofta
- Paneer Burji Masala
- Paneer Butter Masala
- Paneer Tikka MasalaIndian cottage cheese cubes grilled and cooked in tomato sauce.
- Vegetable Sambar
- Dal TadkaYellow lentils cooked with rich spices topped with fortified butter.
- Bhindi MasalaCut okras stir-fried cooked in mild spicy gravy.
- Poondu Kulambu (Tangy Gravy Coooked with Gravy)Peeled garlic coooked in hot and tangy gravy made from chettinad masalas.
- Vada Curry
- Vegetable ChettinadMixed fresh vegetables simmered in homemade special South Indian chettinad sauce.
- Vegetable Jalfrazi
- Ennai Katharikkai KulambuIndian eggplant cooked in hot and tangy gravy made from chettinad masalas.
- Mushroom Muter Makhni
- Navarathan KurmaMixed fresh vegetables with nuts simmered in a creamy sauce laced with spices.
- Paneer Pepper FryMarinated paneer sauteed with pepper, garlic and herbs.
- Kadai PaneerCubes of Indian cottage cheese cooked with cubes of onions, tomatoes and kadai masala.
- Mutter PaneerIndian cottage cheese combined with green peas in a rich creamy sauce.
- Palak PaneerIndian cottage cheese cooked with spinach and mildly spiced masalas topped with cream.
- Paneer JalfraziIndian cottage cheese cooked in our chef's special sauce.
- Shahi PaneerGrated cottage cheese cooked in thick gravy sauce made up of cream and spices.
- Chicken Curry Pots
- Chicken Kuruma
- Chicken Curry
- Butter ChickenBoneless tandoor baked chicken pieces cooked with butter gravy and whole cream.
- Chicken Tikka MasalaTandoor baked chicken cubes cooked with bell pepper, onion in a butter gravy.
- Chicken Shahi KormaBoneless chicken cooked in a creamy sauce.
- Kadaai ChickenBone-in chicken pieces cooked in gravy with bell pepper and onion.
- Saag ChickenBaby spinach and pieces of chicken flavored by garlic and finished with cream.
- SPL.Anjappar Chicken MasalaBoneless chicken thigh meat cooked with special Chettinad mild gravy.
- Karaikudi Chicken with BoneThis is a special recipe of Karaikudi district made with freshly ground Indian spices.
- Chettinad Chicken MasalaChicken cooked with South Indian hot sauce of freshly ground homemade spices.
- Gongura Chicken CurryChicken is cooked with sauce made of red sorrel leaves known as gongura to get a tangy sauce.
- Andhra Chicken CurryTraditional Hyderabadi Chicken Curry
- Malabar Chicken CurryBoneless chicken coooked in kerala style with coconut milk & spices.
- Naattu Kozhi Chicken MasalaPieces of country chicken cooked with tomato-onion gravy using Chettinad recipe.
- Egg MasalaCut pieces of boiled eggs cooked with spicy gravy.
- Mutton Curry Pots
- Mutton kudal Curry (Goat Intestines)
- Goat ChettinadTender goat cooked in chettinad spices.
- Karaikudi Goat CurryThis is a special recipe of Karaikudi district made with freshly ground Indian spices.
- Gongura Goat CurryGoat meat cooked with sauce made of sorrel leaf known as gongura to get a tangy sauce.
- Andhra Goat CurryBone in spices of goat cooked with spicy or mild gravy.
- Malabar Goat KormaBone in goat cooked in cashew nut sauce and aromatic Indian spices.
- Goat RoganjoshKashmiri specialty curry make with goat and aromatic Indian spices.
- Karaikudi Lamb
- Lamb Chettinad CurryBoneless Lamb cooked in Chettinad Signature gravy from Anajappar with a perfect blend of spices
- Lamb Tikka Masala
- Lamb VindalooGoat specialty lamb curry flavored by red shallots, cumin seeds and Kashmiri chili.
- Lamb SaagRich boneless lamb cubes cooked with fresh spinach.
- Lamb Curry
- Lamb KormaBoneless lamb cubes cooked in traditional South Indian Korma.
- Lamb RoganjoshKashmiri specialty lamb curry made with aromatic Indian spices.
- Seafood Curry Pots
- Vanjaram Meen KolambuKing fish cooked with tomato, onion, tamarind-based gravy and spices.
- Fish Masala (Tilapia)
- Mango Fish Curry (Tilapia)Choice of Tilapia cooked with tomato, onion and special Indian spices.
- Crab Chettinad Masala
- Shrimp Masala
- Mango Shrimp Curry
- Kadai ShrimpShrimp, pepper, tomato and onion are blended in brown onion & gravy.
- Shrimp ChettinadShrimp cooked with South Indian hot sauce of freshly ground spices.
- Shrimp Tikka Masala
- South Indian Tawa Breads
- Malabar Parotta served with Veg Salan & Raita
- Chicken Kothu ParottaMinced parotta mixed with onion, tomato, chillies, egg, cooked with special chettinad masala Served in a 28 OZ microwavable container with cup of Vegetable Salna & Onion Raita.
- Veechu Parotta served with Veg Salan & RaitaMadurai special bread, leavened and thin, and cooked to perfection on a hot plate.
- Veechu Egg ParottaIndian bread leavened and thin and cooked to perfection on a hot plate coated with Egg and served with cup of Vegetable salna & Onion raita.
- Veechu Chicken ParottaIndian bread leavened and thin and cooked to perfection on a hot plate coated with Egg and stuffed with curried chicken served with cup of Vegetable salna & Onion raita.
- Veechu Mutton ParottaIndian bread leavened and thin and cooked to perfection on a hot plate coated with Egg and stuffed with curried mutton served with cup of Vegetable salna & Onion raita
- Veg Kothu ParottaMinced parotta mixed with onion, tomato, chillies, mixed vegetables cooked with special Chettinad masala Served in a 28 OZ microwavable container with Cup of Vegetable Salna & Onion Raita.
- Mutton Kothu ParottaMinced parotta mixed with onion, tomato, chillies, egg, lamb cooked with special chettinad masala. Served in a 28 OZ microwavable container and with cup of Vegetable Salna & Onion.
- Tandoor Breads
- Paneer Kulcha
- Aloo Kulcha
- Tandoori Roti - Butter
- NaanA fluffy Indian bread cooked to perfection in the hot tandoor oven.
- Butter NaanA fluffy Indian bread cooked to perfection in the hot tandoor oven spred with butter.
- Garlic NaanA fluffy Indian bread cooked to perfection in the hot tandoor oven spred with garlic.
- Chili Garlic NaanA fluffy Indian bread cooked to perfection in the hot tandoor oven spred with chili and garlic.
- Bullet NaanNaan stuffed with green chillies and chopped cilantro.
- Cheese NaanNaan stuffed with cheese.
- Onion KulchaA leavened fluffy Indian bread stuffed with onion or pototo
- Tandoori Roti - PlainA soft Indian tortilla prepared with wheat flour and baked in the tandoor.
- Peshawari NaanNaan stuffed with shredded coconut, dry fruits and nuts.
- From the Wok (Indo Chinese)
- Streetstyle Veg Hakka Noodles
- Streetstyle Egg Hakka Noodles
- Streetstyle Chicken Hakka NoodlesHakka noodles tossed with thin slices of chicken 65, shredded lettuce cooked in Indo chinese flavor with added spices.
- Streetstyle Veg Fried Rice (Anjappar Special)Indo-Chinese fried rice cooked with eggs, vegetables and Indian spices.
- Streetstyle Egg Fried Rice (Anjappar Special)Indo-Chinese fried rice cooked with eggs, vegetables and Indian spices.
- Streetsyle Chicken Fried Rice (Anjappar Special)Indo-Chinese fried rice cooked with eggs, vegetables and Indian spices.
- Streetstyle Shrimp Fried Rice (Anjappar Special)Indo-Chinese fried rice cooked with eggs, vegetables and Indian spices.
- Streetstyle Shrimp Noodles (Non-Veg)
- Veg Fried Rice
- Egg Fried Rice
- Chicken Fried Rice
- Shrimp Fried Rice
- Veg Fried Noodles
- Egg Fried Noodles
- Chicken Fried Noodles
- Shrimp Fried Noodles
- Veg BiriyaniBasmati rice cooked with vegetables, ginger, garlic and chettinad blended masala.
- Paneer 65 BiryaniPaneer 65 cubes served on top of Veg Biryani
- Egg BiriyaniBiryani Rice with Hard Boiled Eggs with added toppings
- Chicken Dum BiriyaniAromatic Seeraga samba rice cooked with chicken, served with egg.
- Lamb BiriyaniAromatic Seeraga Samba rice cooked with tender lamb.
- Fish 65 BiriyaniAromatic Seeraga Samba rice cooked with Fish 65 pieces.
- Prawn BiriyaniBiryani rice added with shrimp served with gravy and yogurt sauce.
- Gulab Jamoon
- Carrot Halwa
- Rava Pineapple Kesari
- Mango Lassi
- Rose Milk
- Diet Coke
- Fresh Lime SodaFreshly prepared refreshing Lime Soda
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Anjappar Chettinad (Seattle, WA) in Bellevue?
Anjappar Chettinad (Seattle, WA) is located at: 14625 NE 24th St Suite. 2, Bellevue
Is the menu for Anjappar Chettinad (Seattle, WA) available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Anjappar Chettinad (Seattle, WA) online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Anjappar Chettinad (Seattle, WA) menu?
The most ordered items from Anjappar Chettinad (Seattle, WA) are: Chicken 65 Biryani (Boneless), Gunpowder Masala Dosa, Goat Biriyani.
Does Anjappar Chettinad (Seattle, WA) offer delivery in Bellevue?
Yes, Anjappar Chettinad (Seattle, WA) offers delivery in Bellevue via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Anjappar Chettinad (Seattle, WA) delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Anjappar Chettinad (Seattle, WA)?
Delivery fees for Anjappar Chettinad (Seattle, WA) vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Anjappar Chettinad (Seattle, WA) with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Anjappar Chettinad (Seattle, WA)?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Anjappar Chettinad (Seattle, WA), add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Anjappar Chettinad (Seattle, WA)?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Anjappar Chettinad (Seattle, WA).