Location and hours
|Sunday - Thursday|
|11:00 AM - 3:00 PM||Menu|
|4:00 PM - 9:00 PM||Menu|
|Friday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 3:00 PM||Menu|
|4:00 PM - 9:30 PM||Menu|
Picked for you
- Chicken Satay (2 skewer)
- Caramel Chicken Wing
- Gyoza (5)Japanese chicken dumplings with a crunchy, deep-fried wrapper, served with soy sauce.
- Fried Tofu (4)Generous cuts of tofu fried unl golden, served with sweet-spicy sauce.
- Garlic Chicken WingGolden-fried chicken wings topped with fresh green onions, chopped jalapeno, and tons of crispy, fried garlic. Pairs well with a side of Thai scky rice (not included)
- Fresh Roll Fried TofuAn assortment of fresh vegetables, noodles, and a choice of fried tofu folded in a delicate, yet chewy rice wrapper. Served with our homemade peanut sauce.
- Garlic SquidTender pieces of squid baered and deep-fried. Topped with fresh green onions, chopped jalapeno, and heaps of seared garlic
- Fresh Roll PrawnFresh variety of vegetables and herb rolled in rice sheet wrapper with steamed prawn. Served with peanut sauce.
- Fried Mussel PancakeBattered mussels fried into a crispy pancake. Served with Thailand’s original Sriracha sauce
and stir-fried beansprouts and green onion. Contain egg.
- Crab and Corn SoupCreamy crab meat, corn, white ear mushroom in egg drop soup style.
- Tom Yum SoupThe classic Thai soup. Hot, sour, and flavorful with Thai herbs, mushrooms, and a splash of freshly squeezed lime juice. Also the namesake of the popular Thai maral arts movie, “Tom Yum Goong.”
- Tom Kha SoupAnother hot and sour Thai classic. Very similar to Tom Yum Soup, except with a creamier broth made from coconut milk. Unfortunately, not the namesake of a popular Thai maral arts movie.
- Rice SoupGrandma’s recipe -- piping hot clear broth poured over steamed jasmine rice, seared garlic, chopped celery and green onion,
and cilantro. Served by Thai moms all over the world on cold mornings and sick days. Definitely not the namesake of any
maral arts movies.
- Wonton SoupHand-wrapped dumplings with a tender filling of chicken and shrimp in a clear, savory broth. Topped with bok choy and beans sprouts
- Egg Drop SoupThick, hot and sour broth chock full of snow peas, carrots, chicken, cubes of fresh tofu, and silky egg drop
- Seaweed Chicken SoupPiping hot chicken broth with ground chicken ball, seaweed, veggie.
- Larb SaladThe spotlight is on protein with this salad of your choice of ground chicken or diced so tofu,red onion, mint, roasted rice and Thai lime vinaigree.
- Mango Avocado SaladFreshly sliced mango and avocado lightly tossed in Thai lime vinaigree, along with cilantro, red onion, bell pepper, and tomato. Served with three whole prawns straight off the grill
- Yum BeefGrilled medium beef tossed in a salad of fresh cucumbers, red onions, mint leaves, tomato sliced and our creamy Thai lime vinaigree. Will make you say, “Yum, beef.”
- Papaya Salad- Thai StyleThe dish that sparked our own lifelong love of Thai food. A heap of shredded green papaya is pounded with a variety of ingredients to make a fresh and flavorful salad. Choose one of two opons: - Thai Style with chili lime vinaigree, peanut, Thai long bean, tomato, garlic - E-Sarn Style with dry chili pod, garlic and pickled crab
Lunch Flair and Thai Style Noodle
- Chicken AgendaGround chicken stir fried with creamy dark sauce, mushroom and white onion. Topped with steamed bok choi and cage free soft boiled egg.
- Stewed Beef Noodle SoupSlowly stewed beef chunk in Chinese herb and spice until tender. Served with piping hot dark brown beef broth, bean sprout and Chinese Broccoli.
- Yen Ta Four Noodle SoupRed sweet-sour-spicy broth over wide rice noodle, fish balls, prawn, chicken, fried wonton skin, spinach
- Creamy Tom Yum Noodle SoupPiping hot creamy broth with ground chicken, BBQ pork, soft-boiled egg, rice noodle, ground peanut and bean sprout.
- BBQ Pork, Wonton and Noodle SoupHomemade chicken-shrimp wonton bag, BBQ pork served in piping hot broth, egg noodle, bok choi, bean sprout. Garnished with seared garlic, green onion, and cilantro.
- Chili Paste NoodleRice noodle, ground chicken tossed with Thai chili jam, served with soft-boiled egg, steamed long bean.
EntréeAll of our dishes are made at the me of your order with special spice blends, homemade sauces, and fresh vegetables for quality assurance. (served with steamed rice)
- Golden Cashew
- Veggie Delight
- Swimming Rama
- Spicy Eggplant Green Bean*
- Shishito Pepper Delight
- ~Thai Style Spicy Basil Ground Chicken with Fried Egg~Chicken sautéed with ground fresh chili, hot basil and chopped long bean
- Ginger GardenLots of thinly sliced ginger matchscks tossed with black mushrooms, onions, green onions, bell pepper, carrot, and celery.
- Broccoli Oyster SauceOyster sauce base sr-fried into broccoli, mushroom and carrot. But we took out the pearls. You’re welcome.
- Pumpkin DelightChunk of Kabocha pumpkin and our homemade sauce sr-fried with Thai basil and green onion, bell pepper, egg
- Eggplant DelightAn ode to the meaest vegetable. Curry powder and Thai chili jam sr-fried with Chinese eggplant, bell pepper, and basil.
- Garlic DelightSteamed broccoli and carrots on a hot plate with a ton of pan fried garlic. Not recommended for vampires.
- Spicy BasilA base of ground garlic-chili paste sr-fried with lots of Thai basil, bell peppers, mushrooms, long bean, and onion
- Hot Bamboo DelightA medium spicy flavor with bamboo shoot, red curry paste, coconut milk, bell pepper, mushroom, onion, and basil.
- Pud Kee Mao
- Shanghai Noodle
- Spicy Cashew Nut Noodle
- Yama Noodle (Seasonal)Stewed pumpkin, sweet potato, carrot, green onion, shemiji mushroom simmered in the savory creamy broth with udon noodle.
- Singapore NoodleThin vermicelli noodles wok-tossed with pineapple, onions, celery, egg, cabbage, and carrots in a yellow curry powder.
- Goy See MeeBrown gravy with bamboo shoots, mushrooms, white onions, green onions, and carrots poured over deliciously crispy fried egg noodles
- Peanut Sauce NoodleWide rice noodles sautéed with sesame oil on a bed of fresh spinach topped with our homemade peanut sauce
- Rad NaPiping hot savory soy bean gravy poured on top of wide rice noodles, Chinese broccoli, carrots and broccoli
- Red Curry
- Yellow Curry
- Panang CurryA thick, creamy, sweet and medium curry sauce served over finely julienned lime leaves and bell pepper. Minimum spicy level is 2 star (medium hot).
- Massaman Curry
Fried Rice Meal
- Thai Fried Rice
- Pineapple Fried Rice
- American Fried RiceA legendary fried rice created by a Chinese chef in Thailand for US soldiers during the Vietnam War, eventually becoming a staple in casual Thai cuisine. Rice stir-fried with chicken, ketchup, black and golden raisins, peas, and carrots. Served with sausage, fried chicken, and a runny fried egg.
- Basil Fried RiceNot necessarily for those who like basil on their pizza. A base of ground garlic-chili paste sr-fried into Jasmine rice, bell pepper, long bean and lots of Thai basil.
- Mango Fried RiceFor those who like mango on their pizza? Fresh, juicy pieces of mango sr-fried with Jasmine rice, white onion, cashew nut, and snow pea
- Crab Fried RiceCrab nugget stir fried with egg, butter, white onion, green onion, and white Jasmine rice.
- King's Fried RiceA fried rice feast chock full of BBQ pork, jumbo prawn, chicken, pea and carrot.
- Family Fried Rice (serves 4-6 people)A fried rice extravaganza fit for a family with a mix of rice, egg, pea & carrot, brown sauce
- Salted Fish and Chicken Fried RiceAromatic Thai salted fish flake stir fried with egg, Jasmine rice and Chinese broccoli. Served with small cup of Thai chili in fish sauce.
- Fish EntréeVariety of fish and sauce waiting to be served. Salmon filly, catfish fillet or white cod fillet.
- Pork Belly3 Variety of pork belly entrée': Crispy pork belly with Chinese broccoli, crispy pork belly with hot basil and long bean or hun-lay braised pork belly.
Just Vegetables (Side Order)
- Chinese Broccoli Stir Fried (Side)Stir fried with brown oyster sauce.
- Mixed Veggie Stir Fried (Side)Each vegetable side dish is sr-fried in homemade brown sauce. Rice is not included.
- Green Long Bean Stir Fried (Side)
- Brown Rice
- Steamed Jasmine White Rice
- Peanut Sauce
- Sticky Rice
- Thai Iced Tea
- Strawberry Jam Milk Latte
- Soy Milk Homemade
- Brown Sugar Boba Milk Latte
- Cold Brew Sencha Green Tea (24oz.)Emerald Green Unsweetened Sencha Green Tea. Used the premium grade tea leave from Uji town of Kyoto, Japan.
- Thai Iced CoffeeMilky, creamy, bitter-sweet Thai coffee.
- Hot Soy MilkHomemade style soy milk. Non GMO.
Bottled and Can Beverages
- Coke Can
- Diet Coke Can
- Voss Artisan Still Mineral Water
- Sencha Green TeaGenuine traditional Japanese green tea. After taste with sweet note. High umami. Can be rebrewed. up to three times. Unsweetened.
- Gyokuro Superior Green TeaHigh superior grade of Japanese green tea. High umami with delightful green tea. After taste with sweet note. Can be rebrewed. Unsweetened.
- Hojicha Roasted Green TeaAn afternoon delight tea with less caffeine. Highly aromatic tea. Can be rebrewed. Unsweetened.
- Genmaicha with MatchaGenuine Japanese green tea with roasted rice and Matcha. After taste with sweet note. Unsweetened.
- Sam Cha in Coconut Milk
- Shibuya Honey Toast
- Matcha Honey Toast
- Nutella Honey Toast
- Caramel Butter ToastJapanese milk bread caramelized with brown sugar topped with caramelized banana and milk ice cream.
- Taro in Coconut MilkTaro chunk simmered in sweetened coconut milk, pearl barley and brown sugar boba.
- Citrus Fruit Tea
- Peach Lychee Fruit Tea
Bubbled Milk Tea
- Strawberry Milk TeaStrawberry powder infused with black tea.
- Taro Milk Tea
- Coconut Milk Tea
- Lavender Milk TeaLavender powder infused with black tea.
- Roses Fruity Soda
- Orchid Fruity Soda
- Lavender Fruity Soda
- Strawberry Fruity Soda
- Peach Fruity Soda
- Jumbo Prawn with Asparagus and AppleStir fried with hoisin sauce, fresh asparagus, Gala apple, onion, sprinkled with fresh chopped green onion and almond slice.
- Prawn with Curry Powder DelightStir fried with special blend curry powder, egg, Thai chili jam, milk and vegetables.
- Creamy Honey Prawn with WalnutBattered prawn deep fried, tossed in with homemade creamy sticky honey sauce, pineapple chunk, sprinkled with candied walnut.
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Areeya Thai & Noodle Cuisine in Lynnwood?
Areeya Thai & Noodle Cuisine is located at: 2902 164th St SW Suite C 4, Lynnwood
Is the menu for Areeya Thai & Noodle Cuisine available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Areeya Thai & Noodle Cuisine online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Areeya Thai & Noodle Cuisine menu?
The most ordered items from Areeya Thai & Noodle Cuisine are: Pud Thai,Pud See Ew,Panang Curry.
Does Areeya Thai & Noodle Cuisine offer delivery in Lynnwood?
Yes, Areeya Thai & Noodle Cuisine offers delivery in Lynnwood via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Areeya Thai & Noodle Cuisine delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Areeya Thai & Noodle Cuisine?
Delivery fees for Areeya Thai & Noodle Cuisine vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Areeya Thai & Noodle Cuisine with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Areeya Thai & Noodle Cuisine?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Areeya Thai & Noodle Cuisine, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Areeya Thai & Noodle Cuisine?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Areeya Thai & Noodle Cuisine.