Location and hours
|12:00 PM - 2:45 PM
|12:00 PM - 9:30 PM
|Monday - Saturday
|11:00 AM - 2:45 PM
|11:00 AM - 9:30 PM
- Veg SamosaPotato and vegetable wonton deep fried.
- Samosa ChatA famous street food from Mumbai made with scrambled samosa topped with authentic Indian sauces, boiled peas and veggies.
- Chicken 65This spicy one is pan-fried chicken sauteed with curry leaves, sambal and garlic with aroma to perfection.
- Cholle BhaturaCholle Bhatura is a combination of spicy chickpeas and deep fried bread called 'bhatura' made from soft wheat originating from the Punjab region of India.
- Papri ChatPapri Chat has a perfect combination of crunch and mouth-watering flavor of home made sauces complimented by goodness of boiled potatoes, chickpeas and sprouted lentils.
- Gobi ManchurianGobi Manchurian is an Indian fried cauliflower food item popular in India
- Chicken Lollipop (4 pcs/ order)A fun chicken wing appetizer, the secret is a red-tinged marinade of garlic, chile and soy.
- Paneer PakoraPaneer Pakora is a delicacy! Marinated cottage cheese is dipped in a batter and fried to make a crispy, mouthwatering appetizer.
- Veg PakoraAssorted vegetable bites in gram flour and light spices.
- Lamb Seekh KababGround lamb infused with a combination of herbs and spices gives a distinct appetizing flavor, grilled in clay oven till meat gets its perfect color and aroma.
- Chicken PakoraChicken fritters made using boneless chicken and chickpea flour.
- Aloo Tikki ChatMade from potato patties with other chaat chutneys and spices
- Chicken Seekh KababGround Chicken is mixed with combination of herbs and spices and secret masala powder for great taste and then slowly cooked in clay oven.
- Shrimp PakoraA quick appetizer made with shrimp. Breaded shrimp is deep-fried to make a tasty combination of spices and flavors.
- Amritsari Fish PakoraIndian style battered fish is a lightly battered fish in Indian flavors, fried to a golden consistency to attain that perfect crunch and lightness
Lamb/ Goat Entrees
Side Orders and Soup
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Aroma Indian Bistro in Merchantville?
Aroma Indian Bistro is located at: 43 S Centre St, Merchantville, NJ 08109, USA , Merchantville
Is the menu for Aroma Indian Bistro available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Aroma Indian Bistro online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Aroma Indian Bistro menu?
The most ordered items from Aroma Indian Bistro are: Onion Kulcha, Chicken Seekh Kabab, Lamb Seekh Kabab.
Does Aroma Indian Bistro offer delivery in Merchantville?
Yes, Aroma Indian Bistro offers delivery in Merchantville via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Aroma Indian Bistro delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Aroma Indian Bistro?
Delivery fees for Aroma Indian Bistro vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Aroma Indian Bistro with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Aroma Indian Bistro?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Aroma Indian Bistro, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Aroma Indian Bistro?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Aroma Indian Bistro.