Location and hours
|1:00 PM - 8:45 PM|
|Tuesday - Thursday|
|11:00 AM - 7:45 PM|
|Friday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 8:45 PM|
Mumbai Specialties Appetizers
- Vada Pav$6.99Batata vada served slider style with sweet and spicy chutney.
- Mumbai Sandwich$6.99Served on white bread with butter, onions, tomatoes, potatoes, cucumber, and green chutney spread.
- Samosa and Chutney$4.99Fried pastry stuffed with green peas and potatoes. Served with sides of tamarind and cilantro chutney. Two pieces.
- Pav Bhaji$9.99Spicy medly of mashed tomatoes, peas, bell pepper, cauliflower, potatoes, ginger, and garlic served with bread.
- Dabeli$6.99Bread roll filled with spicy mashed potato made with peanuts, tamarind chutney, bits of onion, and cilantro.
- Samosa and Chole$5.99One piece of samosa topped with garbanzo bean curry.
- Dhokla$6.99Fluffy and savory steamed cakes made with chick peas base. Tempered with mustard seeds. Garnished with shredded coconut and cilantro.
- Ragada Patties$8.99Potato patties, chick peas, tamarind, and chutney.
- Batata Vada$6.99Lightly spiced mashed potatoes and encased in chick pea batter.
- Sev Khamni$6.99Steamed chick pea. Garnished with sweet and savory toppings.
- Muthiya$7.99Vegetable blended with whole wheat, chick pea flour steamed, and sautéed. Served with chutney.
- Dahi Sev Puri$8.49Crispy cracker with yogurt, sev, mint chutney, garlic chutney, and sweet and sour chutney.
- Pani Puri$7.99Puff pastry filled with a spiced blend of onions, black chana, mashed potatoes, and tamarind sauce.
- Sev Puri$7.99Crispy crackers topped with onion, mint chutney, potatoes, sweet and sour chutney, and sev.
- Bhel Puri$7.99Puffed rice, papadi, sev, onions, potatoes, and sweet and sour chutney.
- Khasta Kachori$5.49Crispy puri pockets, stuffed with potatoes, and roasted spices. Topped with yogurt, onion, cilantro, and sweet and sour chutney.
- Paneer Butter Masala$14.99Paneer cooked in buttery silky tomato gravy with seasonings. Onions and pickle.12 oz serving
- Chole$13.99Garbanzo beans simmered in tomato and onion gravy with a blend of spices. Onions and pickle.12 oz serving
- Daal Fry$13.99Lentils cooked with onion and chilies. Seasoned with cumin seed. Onions and pickle.12 oz serving
- Daal Darbari$14.99Mixed lentils simmered with onions and a hint of cream. Onions and pickle.
12 oz serving
South Indian Specialties
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Ashirwad The Blessings in Upland?
Ashirwad The Blessings is located at: 583 E Foothill Blvd 10, Upland
Is the menu for Ashirwad The Blessings available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Ashirwad The Blessings online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Ashirwad The Blessings menu?
The most ordered items from Ashirwad The Blessings are: Garlic Naan, Samosa and Chutney, Paneer Butter Masala.
Does Ashirwad The Blessings offer delivery in Upland?
Yes, Ashirwad The Blessings offers delivery in Upland via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Ashirwad The Blessings delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Ashirwad The Blessings?
Delivery fees for Ashirwad The Blessings vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Ashirwad The Blessings with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Ashirwad The Blessings?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Ashirwad The Blessings, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Ashirwad The Blessings?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Ashirwad The Blessings.