Location and hours
90 Charter Oak Ave, San Francisco, CA 94124
|Sunday - Wednesday
|4:00 AM - 4:01 AM
|Friday - Saturday
- Pulled Pork Fries - California WaySlow roasted pork, served over shoestring fries served California Way: BBQ, green onions, cilantro, avocado, Point Reyes blue cheese sauce
- Pulled Pork Fries - Iggy's WaySlow roasted pork, served over shoestring fries served Iggy's Way: Tomatoes relish, pickle relish, garlic, and sriracha aioli
Soups and Salads
- Chicken Matzo Ball SoupMoms slow-cooked chicken broth served with matzo ballsPopular
- Borsch - Beets and Cabbage SoupHearty vegetarian soup served with a dollop of sour cream to bring out the zestiness.
- Arugula Beet SaladArugula Beet Salad with Point Reyes blue cheese, pine nuts, and sunflower vinaigrette.
- Garden SaladSeasonal tomatoes, red onion, cucumbers over mixed greens with sunflower oil vinaigrette.
- Chili Steak SoupIggy's recipe perfected through the years served with fresh onion, cilantro, cheddar cheese, and a dollop od sour cream
- Potato Salad "Olivie"Russian/Ukrainian potato salad with veal sausage, carrots, onions, eggs, pickles, peas, and mayo. Comes with a warning "can be very addictive ".
- Shuba Layered Herring SaladCured Russian style herring layered with-in potatoes, carrots, eggs, onions, beets, and mayo. Family go-to salad for any occasion.
- Beef Tongue SandwichSlow-cooked beef tongue served cold cut style on a deli roll with garlic aioli, sriracha aioli, balsamic reduced onions, tomatoes, and arugula.Popular
- BBQ Pulled Pork SandwichSlow roasted pork served with house BBQ sauce on a deli roll with apple and cabbage slaw.
- Crispy Chicken SandwichMarinated and fried chicken thighs served on a bun with pickles, tomatoes, letters, and garlic/sriracha aioli
- Chicken TabakaMarinated Cornish hen grilled and served with Tabaka sauce and a choice of two sides.
- Turkey Bell PepperStuffed bell peppers with turkey and rice cooked in house tomato sauce served over mashed potatoes
- Mushroom and Rice Bell PepperStuffed bell pepper with mushrooms and rice cooked in house tomato sauce served over mashed potatoes
- Turkey CutletsMoms recipe of ground turkey mixed with spices, garlic, and onions sauteed in meatball like fashion served with mushroom sauce.
- Beef StroganoffTender cuts of beef stewed in mushroom sauce served with buckwheat kasha or mashed potatoes.