Location and hours
2584 Bethel Road, Columbus, OH 43220
|12:00 PM - 10:00 PM||Menu|
|Monday - Tuesday|
|12:00 PM - 10:00 PM||Menu|
|5:00 PM - 10:00 PM||Menu|
|Wednesday - Saturday|
|12:00 PM - 10:00 PM||Menu|
Picked for you
- Chicken Tikka MasalaBoneless chicken cubes are marinated and grilled in the tandoor and then tossed in a tomato-based sauce.
- Butter Chicken-Murgh MakhanwalaTandoori chicken tossed in a tomato-based sauce.
- Vegetable SamosaPotatoes and green peas tempered with Indian spices and wrapped in golden crisp pastry served with chutney. 1 order includes 3 pieces.
- Malai KoftaVegetable dumplings soaked in gravy and saffron sauce. Vegetarian.
- Palak Paneer
Spinach and fresh Indian-style cheese cubes cooked in mild spices. Vegetarian.
- Assorted Mixed Vegetable PakoraA delicious mix of vegetables fried in a crunchy batter.Popular
- Vegetable SamosaPotatoes and green peas tempered with Indian spices and wrapped in golden crisp pastry served with chutney. 1 order includes 3 pieces.Popular
- Lehsuni GobiDeep-fried cauliflower florets in soy garlic sauce.
- Spicy Hyderabadi PotatoRoundels of potatoes tossed with curry leaves and green chilies. Spicy.Popular
- Vegetable Spring RollShredded mixed vegetables folded in a paper-thin flour wrap and fried to perfection.
- Pan-Fried Spicy PaneerIndian cheese fried in a pan and tossed with ginger, garlic, chili, and tomato sauce. Spicy.Spicy
- Paneer PakoraBatter-fried cottage cheese.
- Fish AmritsariDe-boned fish fried to perfection in Amritsari-style batter.
- Salt and Pepper PrawnsCrispy fried jumbo shrimp mixed with salt and pepper.
- Dry Chicken ManchurianDiced chicken with Chinese herbs and spices.
- Dry Chili ChickenChicken fried in special batter to golden perfection tossed in Chinese chili sauce.
- Chili FishFish sauteed with bell peppers and spicy sauce.
- Galouti KebabMinced lamb with house special garam masala made into medallion shape and grilled on Mahi tawa.
- Shorba-E-Muligatawny SoupDelicately spiced lentils with north Indian Mughal taste.
- Tomato and Coriander Shorba SoupFlavorful tomato soup infused with cilantro.
- Chicken Shorba SoupFlavored lamb soup with coriander.
- Lamb ShorbaFlavored lamb soup with coriander.Popular
Grilled Non-Vegetable Tandoor
- Murg TandooriTender chicken marinated with yogurt, ginger, and Indian spices, grilled in an Indian tandoor.Popular
- Murg TikkaChicken breast marinated with yogurt and Indian herbs and spices, cooked in a tandoor. Spicy.Spicy
- Murgh Malai TikkaChicken tikka marinated with hung curd, mace, cardamom, and caraway seeds.
- Lamb ChopsAustralian charbroiled chops.
- Dhaba Seekh KebabSpiced minced lamb flavored with a blend of rare spices, skewered and cooked over charcoal.Popular
- Doi Mahi-MahiMahi-mahi fish made Bengali style.
- Tandoori JheengaKing prawn marinated in yogurt and Indian spices, grilled delicately in an Indian tandoor.
- Tandoori Grilled Non-Vegetable PlatterA carefully selected combination of shrimp, malai and tandoori chicken, and mahi-mahi.
- Chicken Seekh Kebab
Grilled Vegetable Tandoor
- Vegetable Seekh KebabCalifornian fresh vegetables and paneer minced with the express kebab masala, skewered, and finished in a tandoor.
- Tandoori Stuffed PotatoCylindrical potatoes stuffed with mashed potatoes, raisin, and cashew nuts.
- Achari Paneer TikkaPaneer tikka marinated with achari masala.Popular
- Tandoori Vegetable PlatterEach order is served with achari paneer, bharwan aloo, and vegetable seekh kebab.
- Chana MasalaA tangy tribute of spicy garbanzo beans cooked in Peshawari style. Vegetarian.
- Vegetable JalfareziStir-fried mixed vegetables in Bengali style. Vegetarian.
- Palak Paneer
Spinach and fresh Indian-style cheese cubes cooked in mild spices. Vegetarian.Popular
- Dal Tadka
Yellow lentils with sauteed onions and tomatoes, seasoned with cumin and mustard. Vegetarian.
- Dal MakhaniLentils slowly simmered with Indian spices and herbs. Vegetarian.
- Karahi BhindiCut okra, stir-fried with onions and tomatoes in mild spices. Vegetarian.
- Mutter PaneerHomemade cheese cubes and peas cooked and spiced in onion gravy. Vegetarian.
- Baigan Ka BhartaThe whole eggplant is roasted in a tandoor and cooked with onions, tomatoes, garlic, and ginger. Vegetarian.
- Shahi PaneerHomemade cheese cooked with a cashew nut shahi gravy-based sauce. Vegetarian.Popular
- Malai KoftaVegetable dumplings soaked in gravy and saffron sauce. Vegetarian.Popular
- Paneer Mirchi Ka SalanSpiced paneer with long hot green chilies in a peanut and coconut gravy. Vegetarian.
- Aloo Shimla MirchPotatoes, bell peppers, and a very colorful combination of fresh vegetables. Vegetarian.
- Navaratan KormaMix vegetable curry delicacy from Rajasthan.
- Murgh Kadai MirchawalaChicken cooked with green chilies, green peppers, and other hot spices.
- Butter Chicken-Murgh MakhanwalaTandoori chicken tossed in a tomato-based sauce.Popular
- Chicken Tikka MasalaPopular
- Chettinad Chicken CurryChicken cooked in spicy Chettinad curry sauce.
- Chicken Vindaloo
- Chicken KormaSlow-cooked Awadhi-style chicken.
- Home Style Bone in Chicken
- Rarha Chicken
Lamb & Goat
- Goat RoganjoshTender goat pieces cooked with tomatoes, ginger, herbs, and aromatic spices.
- Lamb VindalooBoneless lamb cooked with potatoes in hot south Indian hot sauce.Popular
- Mumbai Lam Curry in Kolhapuri StyleLamb cooked in kolhapuri sauce.
- Goat Bhuna MasalaFresh goat cooked with fine spices, green chilies, and coriander.
- Goat Bhuna Masala in a Thick Indian SauceFresh goat cooked with special herbs and spices in a thick Indian sauce.
- Green Chili GoatSpicy goat curry flavored with fine spices, green chilies, and coriander.
- Goat Vindaloo
- Rarha Goat
- Rarha Lamb
- Lamb KormaPopular
- Fish CurryMustard flavored Bengali-style mahi-mahi curry.
- Prawn Peri PeriKing prawns mixed with salt, black peppers, and spice, mixed with coconut sauce.
- Srimp Malai CurryKing prawns cooked with coconut milk and special Bengali spices.Popular
- NaanFresh bread baked in a clay oven.Popular
- Garlic NaanNaan topped with garlic and cilantro, baked in a tandoor.Popular
- Cheese NaanStuffed with mozzarella cheese, finished with a homemade spice blend.Popular
- Bullet NaanNaan with green chilies.
- Tandoori RotiWhole wheat bread baked in a clay oven.
- Lachadar ParathaA flaky whole wheat Indian bread with butter.
- Mint ParathaMint flavored bread baked in a tandoor.
- Aloo ParathaPotato stuffed bread baked in a tandoor.
- Onion KulchaEach order is stuffed with onions, spices, and fresh chili herbs.
- Assorted Bread BasketEach order is served with onion kulcha, garlic naan, naan, and roti.
- Minced Chicken Naan
- Minced Lamb Naan
- Roomali Roti
- Jeera PulaoBasmati rice flavored with cumin seeds.
- Mutter PulaoAn ideal combination of green peas with basmati rice.
- Mint RaitaYogurt, roasted cumin, fresh mint, and Persian cucumbers.
- Extra RicePopular
- Goat Hyderabadi BiryaniSucculent pieces of goat cooked with basmati rice over a low fire with Indian herbs. Hyderabadi biryani is made of basmati rice. Served with raita.
- Chicken Hyderabadi BiryaniTraditionally cooked basmati rice with chicken and Indian herbs, garnished with saffron. Hyderabadi biryani is made of basmati rice. Served with raita.Popular
- Vegetable Paneer Hyderabadi BiryaniBasmati rice cooked with paneer, fresh vegetables, and saffron, sprinkled with raisins and nuts. Hyderabadi biryani is made of basmati rice. Served with raita.
- Lamb Hyderabadi BiryaniBasmati rice is exotically flavored with saffron, cooked with tender pieces of lamb. Hyderabadi biryani is made of basmati rice. Served with raita.
- Hot Gajar Halwa
- Hot Gulabjamun
- Cold Rasmalai
- Cold Rice PuddingPopular