Location and hours
218 Commercial Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
|12:00 PM - 8:30 PM|
|11:30 AM - 8:30 PM|
|Wednesday - Thursday|
|11:30 AM - 8:30 PM|
|Friday - Saturday|
|11:30 AM - 9:00 PM|
- Picked for you
- Shaking BeefWok tossed marinated filet mignon, sauteed onion, and bell peppers. Served with slaw and fried rice.
- Barbecue Pork Fried RicePan fried rice with barbecue pork, carrots, peas, and onions.
- House Special Fried RicePan fried rice with shrimp, chicken, beef, carrots, peas, and onions.
- Spicy Lemongrass ChickenWhite meat chicken marinated with lemongrass, bell peppers, mushrooms, and onions. Served with slaw and steamed rice.Spicy
- Spicy Lemongrass SeafoodShrimp, squid, and scallops marinated with lemongrass, bell peppers, mushrooms, and onions. Served with slaw and steamed rice.Spicy
- Pork ChopsMarinated in garlic shallot sauce. Served with slaw and steamed rice.
- Chicken CurryBoneless chicken, potato, sweet potato, and onion. Cooked in curry and coconut sauce.
- Seafood CurryShrimp, squid, and scallops with potato, sweet potato, and onion. Cooked in curry and coconut sauce.
- Spicy Stir Fried BeefSpicy stir fried beef with tomato, bean sprout, bok choy, and onion. Served with steamed rice.Spicy
- Spicy Stir Fried SeafoodSpicy stir fried seafood with tomato, bean sprout, bok choy, and onion. Served with steamed rice.Spicy
- Grilled Salmon with VeggiesGrilled salmon on bed of veggies. Onion, celery, bell peppers, and special sauce on heated pan. Served with steamed rice.
- Fresh Spring Rolls
- Crispy Calamari and Shrimp
- Chicken Imperial Rolls
- Traditional Shrimp and Pork Imperial RollsServed with Vietnamese dipping sauce, lettuce wrappers, pickled veggies, and herbs.
- Fresh Grilled Beef Rolls
- Fresh Salmon Rolls
- Vietnamese Filled CrepesPan fried crepe filled with bean sprout, shrimp, and pork loin. Served with lettuce and Vietnamese sauce.
- Chicken WingsMarinated chicken wings deep fried in unsalted butter.
- Combination PlatterCombination of egg rolls, spring rolls, and crispy calamari.
- Spicy Lemongrass Chicken Wingssauteed with homemade lemongrass sauce and topped with scallions.
- Papaya Salad with ShrimpGrilled beef tossed with shredded papaya dressed with special sauce.
- Vietnamese Chicken SaladGrilled chicken tossed with cabbage, red onions, fresh herbs, and dressed with Vietnamese sauce. Topped with peanuts and crispy fry onions.
- Papaya SaladGrilled beef tossed with shredded papaya dressed with special sauce.
- Noodle Soup Bowls
- Meatball PhoVietnamese meatball. Served with rice noodle topped with fresh green onions, cilantro, basil, lime, and bean sprouts.
- Ox Tail PhoServed with rice noodle topped with fresh green onions, cilantro, basil, lime, and bean sprouts.
- Shrimp PhoGrilled shrimp with chicken broth.
- Seafood PhoSteamed seafood, scallops, shrimp, and squid. Comes with chicken broth.
- Special Noodle Soup Bowls
- Curry Noodle Soup with ChickenVermicelli noodle, potato, and sweet potato.
- Curry Noodle Soup with SeafoodVermicelli noodle, potato, and sweet potato.
- Hue Spicy NoodleSlices of brisket, meatball, and shrimp ball.Spicy
- Vegetarian PhoRice noodles with veggie broth, veggies include bok choy, napa, broccoli, carrots, and baby corn topped with onions, scallions, and cilantro.
- Stir Fried Noodle and TofuExtra large rice noodles, tofu, broccoli, snow peas, and beansprout tossed in wok with vegetarian sauce. Topped with crushed peanuts and cilantro.
- House Special Soups
- Vietnamese Hot and Sour Soup
- Wonton Soup
- Vermicelli Noodles
- Imperial Rolls
- Grilled Shrimp Vermicelli Noodles
- Grilled Pork Vermicelli Noodles
- Chicken Vermicelli Noodles
- Beef Vermicelli Noodles
- Combination Vermicelli Noodle Bowl
- Beef Sauteed with Lemongrass Noodle Bowl
- Wok Tossed Noodles
- Tossed NoodlesTossed with baby corn, bok choy, carrot, broccoli, mushroom, napa, and snow peas.
- Seafood Wok Tossed NoodlesWith shrimp, squid, and scallop tossed with baby corn, bok choy, carrots, broccoli, mushrooms, napa, and snow peas.
Allergens: These items may include unlisted ingredients and/or be prepared on equipment that processes allergens. Take precautions if you have an allergy.