Location and hours
|5:00 PM - 1:00 AM
|Monday - Tuesday
|Wednesday - Saturday
|5:00 PM - 1:00 AM
- Crab BitesStuffed with green onions, crab, and cream cheese. Served with plum sauce.
- Fresh RollsRice paper wrapped with tofu, rice vermicelli, lettuce, bean sprout, mint, and basil. Served with peanut sauce.
- Veggie Spring RollsCrispy fried spring rolls filled with mix chopped cabbage, carrot, and corn. Served with plum sauce.
- POT STICKERDeep fried pork & veggie served with side of homemade sweet & tangy soy sauce.
- Bites SamplerThree pieces of each chicken satay, crab bites, and veggie spring roll.
- Chicken SatayChicken skewers marinated with curry powder. Served with peanut sauce and cucumber salad.
- Fried CalamariCalamari with rice flour served with lightly sweetened sauce.
- THAI CHICKEN WINGSDEEP FRY CHICKEN WINGS TOSSED IN GARLIC SAUCE..
- Fried TofuDeep fried tofu served with lightly sweetened sauce and chopped peanuts.
- THAI STYLE CHICKEN TENDER
- Chicken Wings
- Tom KhaThai coconut milk based soup with galangal root, mushroom, green onion, cilantro, and lemongrass. Prepared with your choice of chicken or pork.
- Tom YumHot and sour soup with mushroom, cherry tomatoes, lemongrass, and lime leaves. Prepared with your choice of chicken or pork.
- Tom KhaThai coconut milk based soup with galangal root, mushroom, green onion, cilantro, and lemongrass. Prepared with your choice of vegetarian or tofu.
- Wonton SoupWontons stuffed with pork and shrimp then topped with green onion and cilantro.
- Tom YumHot and sour soup with mushroom, cherry tomatoes, lemongrass, and lime leaves. Prepared with your choice of vegetarian or tofu.
- Larb SaladA classic Northeastern Thailand dish consisting of ground chicken in fresh lime juice, lemon grass, onion, cilantro, and mint.
- Beef SaladGrilled beef with cucumber, tomato, cilantro, onion, and grapes.
- Seafood SaladShrimp scallops, calamari, grass noodle, onion in a spicy lemongrass with mint, and cilantro dressing.
NON VEG CURRY
NON VEG ENTREES
VEG FRIED RICE
NON VEG FRIED RICE
NON VEG NOODLES
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Bites of Bangkok in Seattle?
Bites of Bangkok is located at: 340 15th Ave E Ste 201 , Seattle
Is the menu for Bites of Bangkok available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Bites of Bangkok online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Bites of Bangkok menu?
The most ordered items from Bites of Bangkok are: Pad Thai, Pad See Ew, Steamed Rice.
Does Bites of Bangkok offer delivery in Seattle?
Yes, Bites of Bangkok offers delivery in Seattle via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Bites of Bangkok delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Bites of Bangkok?
Delivery fees for Bites of Bangkok vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Bites of Bangkok with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Bites of Bangkok?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Bites of Bangkok, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Bites of Bangkok?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Bites of Bangkok.