Location and hours
|12:00 PM - 9:20 PM||All Day Menu|
|Monday - Thursday|
|11:30 AM - 2:50 PM||All Day Menu|
|4:00 PM - 9:20 PM||All Day Menu|
|11:30 AM - 3:00 PM||Lunch Menu|
|Friday - Saturday|
|11:30 AM - 2:50 PM||All Day Menu|
|4:00 PM - 10:20 PM||All Day Menu|
|11:30 AM - 3:00 PM||Lunch Menu|
Picked for you
- Spicy Tuna Roll
Food & Alcohol Combos
- Drama Queen Roll & Alcohol ComboSold out •
- Out of Control Roll & Alcohol ComboSold out •
- TNT Lover Roll & Alcohol ComboSold out •
- Nigiri Set7 pieces of nigiri and with 1 tuna roll Served with soup or salad.
- Sashimi Deluxe21 pieces of assorted fresh raw fish w/ bowl of rice. Served with soup or salad.
- Tuna Lover7 pieces of fresh tuna sushi & 1 tuna roll. Served with soup & salad.
- Salmon Lover7 pieces of fresh salmon sushi & 1 salmon roll. Served with soup & salad.
- Kaisen ChirashiVariety of premium sashimi, japanese pickles, and tamago over seasoned rice. Served with soup & salad.
- Nigiri & Sashimi Combo4 pieces of nigiri, 12 pieces of sashimi & 1 Drama Queen roll. Served with soup & salad.
- Trio Sashimi5pcs each of tuna, salmon, and yellowtail.
Soup & Salad
- Spicy Seafood Soup
- Boku Salad
- Avocado Salad
- Grilled Mushroom Salad
- Miso SoupTofu, shiitake mushroom, seaweed, negi
- Onion SoupClear broth, mushroom, crispy onion, scallion
- Seaweed SaladTosaka, hiyashi wakame seaweed, cucumber, miso dressing
- Ginger Duck Roll
- Pork Belly Bao Buns
- Hamachi Kama
- Beef Kushiyaki
- Rock Shrimp Tempura
- Miso Caramel Brussels
- Yasai GyozaSteamed or pan-fried vegetable dumpling
- Tuna Kurakka
- Spicy Tuna Kobachi
- Seared Tuna TruffleBigeye Tuna, bubu arare, truffle soy, jalapeños, wild mushroom cream, fresh truffle, micro cilantro
- Jalapeño HamachiJapanese yellowtail, shallots, sliced jalapeño, garlic ponzu, Black tobiko, micro-cilantro
- Salmon Kobachi
- Pad Thai Noodles
- Yaki-Udon Noodles
- Yaki-Soba NoodlesWok-fried Japanese soba buck-wheat noodles with seasonal vegetables. Choice of chicken, shrimp, or beef.
- TeriyakiHouse teriyaki sauce, wok-fried, seasonal vegetables, with corn croquette, soy-ginger glaze, choice of chicken, beef, shrimp.
- Fried RiceWok-fried rice with seasonal vegetables, eggs, bean sprouts. Choice of tofu, chicken, shrimp, or steak.
- Ginger Soy SalmonGrilled salmon, seasonal vegetables and a soy ginger glaze
- Yuzu-Miso SeabassGrilled miso-marinated seabass over crab fried rice with walnuts and cilantro
- Red CurryHomemade red curry, marble potatoes, basil, coconut, and seasonal vegetables, choice of chicken, shrimp, or tofu.
Nigiri/Sashimi (A La Carte)
- Maguro (bigeye tuna)Bigeye Tuna, 1 piece for Nigiri, 3 pieces for Sashimi
- O-Toro (fatty tuna)Fatty Tuna, 1 piece for Nigiri, 3 pieces for Sashimi
- Saké (salmon)Salmon, 1 piece for Nigiri, 3 pieces for Sashimi
- King SalmonKing Salmon, 1 piece for Nigiri, 3 pieces for Sashimi
- Hamachi (yellowtail)Yellowtail, 1 piece for Nigiri, 3 pieces for Sashimi
- Toro HamachiFatty Yellowtail, 1 piece for Nigiri, 3 pieces for Sashimi
- Hotate (scallop)Scallop, 1 piece for Nigiri, 3 pieces for Sashimi
- Amaebi (sweet shrimp)Sweet Shrimp, 1 piece for Nigiri or 1 piece for sashimi.
- Ikura (salmon roe)Salmon roe, 1 piece for Nigiri and Sashimi
- Eel (unagi)Made to order single piece
- Tobiko (flying fish roe)Flying fish roe, 1 piece for Nigiri and Sashimi
- Wasabi TobikoWasabi-infused flying fish roe, 1 piece for Nigiri and Sashimi
- Yuzu Tobiko (Citrus)Yuzu (Citrus) Flying Fish Roe, 1 piece for Nigiri and Sashimi
- Masago (smelt roe)Smelt Roe, 1 piece for Nigiri and Sashimi
- Tako (octopus)Octopus, 1 piece for Nigiri, 3 pieces for Sashimi
- Tamago (Japanese Egg)1 piece for Nigiri, 3 pieces for Sashimi
- Spicy Tuna RollBigeye Tuna, spicy aioli, cucumber, masago
- Golden California RollSnow Crab, avocado, cucumber, yuzu tobiko outside
- Veggie Garden RollSeasonal vegatables, Japanese pickles, seaweed salad rolled with soy paper
- Hamachi RollYellowtail, green onion
- Tuna RollBigeye Tuna, rolled with seaweed outside
- Unagi (Eel) RollFreshwater eel, avocado, asparagus
- Crunchy Prawn RollTempura shrimp, avocado, butter lettuce, crispy rice pearls
- Spider RollDeep-fried soft-shell crab, avocado, yamagobo, butter lettuce, wasabi tobiko, eel sauce
- Fried Oyster RollDeep-fried oyster, shiitake mushroom, spicy mayo, scallion, wasabi furika
- Tiger RollTuna, salmon, yellowtail, avocado, rolled with soy paper
- Avocado RollCreamy and rich avocado rolled with seaweed outside.
- Salmon Roll
- Spicy Scallop Rollw/ masago, scallion & spicy sauce
- Spicy Salmon Roll
- Foxy Lady Roll
- Snow King Roll
- Drama Queen Roll
- Banzai Tree Roll
- Mexican Roll
- Maui Waui
- Madai-Ceviche RollYellowtail, crispy onion, avocado, spicy chipotle sauce, Japanese seabream, lime zest, charcoal salt, micro greens
- Las Vegas RollYellowtail tartare, avocado, spicy mayo, aspargus, tuna, salmon, trio tobiko
- Godzilla RollCrab, shrimp, white fish, salmon, avocado, masago, scallion, tempura style roll (fried) with spicy mayo and eel sauce
- Tataki RollGrilled gulf shrimp, avocado, asparagus, torched tuna, blackened seasoning, wasabi yuzu sauce
- Toro MakiFatty bluefin tuna, wasabi, oshiko
- Diet Coke®
- Sprite®Lemon Lime Soda
- Fuji Water
- Japanese SodaMelon, strawberry, orange
- Japanese Oi Ocha Green Tea Bottle
- Japanese Jasmine Green Tea Bottle
- Perrier Water
- Kikusui Funaguchi Gold, Individual 200ML canned sake (19%ABV)Sold out •Japan's No.1 Nama Sake, un-pasteurized and undiluted, fruity aroma and fresh full bodied flavor.
- Tomio Hanaichirin Junmai Daiginjo, Individual Bottle 180ML (14%ABV)Sold out •Brewed in Fushimi, a town famous for sake production. Clean, Lightly Aromatic, Delicately Fruit-Forward, Smooth
- Tozai Typhoon Futsu 720ML 14.9% ABVSold out •Banna nut bread, steamed rice aromas, medium dry finish
- Amabuki Rose Sake 720ML 15% ABVSold out •Beautiful rose color, ancient black rice, lightly sweet with muted fruit
- Hana Awaka Sparkling Sake, Individual Bottle Sake 250ML(7%ABV)Sold out •Tiny tight bubbles with a slightly sweet flavor refreshes the palate.
- Nihonshu De Tsuketa Plum Sake 500ML 6.5% ABVSold out •Faint aroma, well-balanced acidity, and sweetness of ume-fruit liqueur
- Koyuki Gold Plum Wine 1.5Liter 12% ABVSold out •
- Figuiere, Provence, France 750ML 13% ABVSold out •Aromas and lavors of peach, orange skin and white flowers are accented by refreshing acidity and a salty minerality due to the influence of the sea.
- Raeburn Chardonnay, Russian River Valley CA 750ML 14.% ABVSold out •Array of complex fruit tones ranging from pear and gravensten pple to nectarine.
- Bernier Chardonnay, France 750ML 12% ABVSold out •With aroms and flavors of melon, pear, and citrus, the palate is bright and lively with a refreshing finish.
- Canyon Road Chardonnay, California 750ML 13% ABVSold out •
- Vietti Moscato, Piedmont Italy 5.5% ABVSold out •Intense aroma of peaches, rose petals, and ginger; delicately sweet and sparkling
- Mohua Sauvignon Blanc, New Zealand 13% ABVSold out •Aromas of passionfruit sorbet, lemon blossom, and tomato leaf gracefully fused with a luscius and zesty palate and sweet tropical fruit finish
- Maso Canali Pinot Grigio 750ML 12.5% ABVSold out •Citrus aoma and floral notes, ripe nectarine and light citrus flavors are enhanced by a rich mouth-feel that is achieved from drying our grapes on racks.
- Canyon Road Pinot Grigio, California 750ML 11.5% ABVSold out •
- Canyon Road Cabernet Sauvignon, California 750ML 15% ABVSold out •
- Ghostrunner, Red Blend, Ungrafted Rd CA 750 ML 13.5% ABVSold out •dark ruby color with an aroma that's rich in mixed berries and blackcherry preserves. Hints f spice including black pepper and bacon carry through on the palate.
- Block Nine Pinot Noir, CA 750ML 13.5% ABVSold out •the aromas exhibit generous bright fruit with a mix of strawberry, violets, plum, tea and a hint of clove
- Lyric Pinot Noir, Santa Barbara, CA 750ML 14.3% ABVSold out •Red fruit confiture aromas alongside fresh bing cherry, raspbrry, and hints of kola-nut. From the beautiful oak integration, sweet spiced notes of cinnaon, clove and all spice.
- William Hill Merlot 750ML 13.9% ABVSold out •Featuring aromas of plum, blackberry, and vanilla, the rich, full-bodies palate offers nots of black cherry and blueberry with a hint of spice on the finish.
- Canyon Road Merlot, CA 750ML 12.5% ABVSold out •
- Eel SauceEel Sauce 2oz container
- Spicy MayoSpicy Mayo in 2oz container
- Ponzu SaucePonzu Sauce in 2oz container
- Wasabi & GingerWasabi & Ginger in 2oz container
- Side White Rice
- Side Brown Rice
- Side Sushi Rice
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Boku Sushi & Grill in Maitland?
Boku Sushi & Grill is located at: 140 Independence Ln , Maitland
Is the menu for Boku Sushi & Grill available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Boku Sushi & Grill online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Boku Sushi & Grill menu?
The most ordered items from Boku Sushi & Grill are: Fried Rice, Out of Control Roll, Spicy Mayo.
Does Boku Sushi & Grill offer delivery in Maitland?
Yes, Boku Sushi & Grill offers delivery in Maitland via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Boku Sushi & Grill delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Boku Sushi & Grill?
Delivery fees for Boku Sushi & Grill vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Boku Sushi & Grill with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Boku Sushi & Grill?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Boku Sushi & Grill, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Boku Sushi & Grill?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Boku Sushi & Grill.