Location and hours
|11:00 AM - 8:30 PM|
|Tuesday - Thursday|
|4:00 PM - 9:30 PM|
|Friday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 9:30 PM|
Picked for you
- GuacamoleComes with chips.
- ChoriquesoMexican sausage with melted white cheese.
- Black Bean Soup
- Chef's Spicy Chicken WingsSpicy
- Enchilada Soup
- FirecrackersSix roasted jalapenos stuffed with Chihuahua cheese.
- Nachos GringosTortilla chips, beans, cheese, sour cream, guacamole, jalapenos, and black olives.
- Quesadilla12 inch flour tortilla with melted cheese. Served with sour cream and guacamole.
- Shrimp CevicheShrimp marinated in lime juice with cilantro, onions, tomatoes, and a garnish with avocado and special sauce. Comes with chips.
- Quesadilla de MarShrimp and crab meat with white cheese. Sour cream and guacamole on the side.
- SlidersFour sliders with cheese served with a side of fries.
Botanas II Combinations
- Chimichanga, Taco, and BurritoServed with guacamole, sour cream, rice, beans.
- Flauta, Tostada, and EnchiladaServed with guacamole, sour cream, rice, beans.
- Taco and EnchiladaServed with sour cream, rice, beans.
- Enchilada and Mini ChimichangaServed with sour cream, rice, beans.
- Tostada and BurritoServed with sour cream, rice, beans.
Botanas II House Tacos
- Tacos al PastorThree tacos with marinated spicy pork, onions, cilantro, and avocado. Served with rice & beans.
- Tacos a la PlanchaThree tacos with onions, green and red bell peppers. Served with guacamole, sour cream, rice, beans.
- Carne Asada TacosThree tortillas filled with strips of steak, lettuce, and tomatoes. Served with rice, beans.
- Taco SaladFlour tortilla shell, beans, lettuce, tomatoes, olives, cheese, jalapenos, guacamole, and sour cream.
- Mexican TacosThree tortillas filled with skirt steak, cilantro, onions, and avocado. Served with rice, beans.
Enchiladas de la Casa
- Enchiladas de Mole PoblanoThree enchiladas with rice & beans.
- Enchiladas VerdesThree enchiladas with rice & beans.
- Mole Rojo EnchiladasThree enchiladas in regular Mole Rojo with rice & beans.
- Enchiladas RancherasThree enchiladas covered with chile guajillo and topped with lettuce, tomatoes, shredded anejo cheese, and sour cream. Served with rice & beans.
- Enchiladas en Mole VerdeThree enchiladas with green poblano pepper Mole sauce. Served with rice & beans.
Botanas II House Specialties
- FajitasGrilled onions, tomatoes, green peppers, rice, beans, guacamole, cheese, and sour cream.
- Bistec a la MexicanaDiced skirt steak with onions, cilantro, bell peppers, tomatoes, and jalapenos with rice and beans.
- FlautasThree pieces served with guacamole, sour cream, rice, beans.
- Tostadas SupremeTwo pieces served with sour cream, guacamole, beans, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, rice.
- Botanas Plate LunchServed with rice, beans.
- Mexican TostadasSkirt steak, beans, cilantro, onion, avocado, and queso fresco drizzled with sour cream on top. Served with salsa verde, rice, beans.
- Flautas RancherasTopped with salsa verde rostizada, lettuce, tomatoes, shredded anejo cheese, and sour cream. Served with rice, beans.
- Burrito BowlShredded chicken, lettuce, rice, cheese, and crispy tortilla strips drizzled with sour cream. Choice of beans.
- Chile SteakTender pieces of steak cooked with salsa, grilled onions, and bell peppers. Served with rice, beans.
- Vegetarian FajitasGrilled green and red peppers, onions, zucchini, cauliflower, and broccoli with guacamole, cheese, lettuce and sour cream
- Chile RellenoPoblano pepper stuffed with cheese then battered in eggs and topped with salsa ranchera. Served with rice, beans.
- TampiquenaFlat iron steak and cheese enchilada. Served with rice, beans.
- Andy's Huevo's RancherosThree eggs over easy with strips of steak topped with salsa ranchera. Served with rice, beans.
- J.J.'s Special Huevos con ChorizoScrambled eggs with Mexican sausage. Served with rice, beans.
- Chicken PicadoChicken strips grilled with onions, bell peppers, cilantro, and the chef's special salsa. Served with rice, beans.
- Pechuga de Pollo en MoleGrilled chicken breast with mole sauce and topped with melted white cheese. Served with rice, beans.
- One Big ChimichangaServed with guacamole, sour cream, rice, beans.
- ChilaquilesSauteed corn tortillas topped with red salsa, queso anejo, and two eggs made your way with sour cream, lettuce, tomato, and your choice of grilled chicken or steak w/ rice and beans
- Mexican PizzaA ten inch fried flour tortilla topped with refried beans, onions, bell peppers, cheese, and a side of guacamole and sour cream.
- Famous Shrimp Soup
- Fish Fry
- Jumbo Breaded ShrimpNine pieces of lightly breaded shrimp.
- Kenny's Jumbo Shrimp9 Grilled shrimp served with rice and salad.
- Shrimp TacosThree tacos with grilled shrimp, onions, tomatoes, bell peppers, and cilantro w/ rice and beans. Sour cream and Guacamole on the side.
- Fish TacosThree tacos with tilapia fish grilled with rice, bell peppers, onions, tomatoes, and cilantro w/ rice and beans. Sour cream and Guacamole on the side.
- Shrimp FajitasGrilled shrimp, onions, tomatoes, and green and red bell peppers. Served with rice, beans, guacamole, sour cream, and cheese.
- Filete de TilapiaTilapia filet served with potatoes, bell peppers, and onions with a side of rice.
- Seafood Enchiladas3 enchiladas stuffed with shrimp and crab meat with side of rice and beans.
- Camarones a la PrincessaShrimp, onions, tomatoes, and bell peppers roasted in tomatillo salsa covered with Chihuahua cheese. Served with potato wedges and salsa.
- Camarones a la DiablaShrimp sauteed in a special red sauce, grilled onions, roasted bell peppers, and Mexican potatoes.
A La Carta
- Small Cheese Quesadilla
- Chile Relleno ala carta
- Small Chimichanga ala carta
- Burrito ala cartaFlour tortilla filled with beans and meat.
- Tostada ala carta
- Tamal ala carta
- Flauta ala carta
- Enchilada ala carta
- Taco ala carta
- Big Chimichanga ala carta
- Pico de Gallo
- Sour Cream
- TortillasFour tortillas.
- Salsa Verde
- Queso Fresco
- CheesecakeNew York style cheesecake.
- FlanOur homemade Mexican custard.
- Chocolate Cake
- Soft Drinks
- Sprecher Root Beer (bottled)
- Horchata Half Pitcher
- Horchata Full Pitcher
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Botanas II Mexican Restaurant in Milwaukee?
Botanas II Mexican Restaurant is located at: 1421 E Howard Ave , Milwaukee
Is the menu for Botanas II Mexican Restaurant available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Botanas II Mexican Restaurant online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Botanas II Mexican Restaurant menu?
The most ordered items from Botanas II Mexican Restaurant are: Enchilada, Taco, and Chimichanga, Enchiladas, Botanas Tacos.
Does Botanas II Mexican Restaurant offer delivery in Milwaukee?
Yes, Botanas II Mexican Restaurant offers delivery in Milwaukee via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Botanas II Mexican Restaurant delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Botanas II Mexican Restaurant?
Delivery fees for Botanas II Mexican Restaurant vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Botanas II Mexican Restaurant with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Botanas II Mexican Restaurant?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Botanas II Mexican Restaurant, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Botanas II Mexican Restaurant?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Botanas II Mexican Restaurant.