Location and hours
711 Locust St, Philadelphia, PA 19106
|4:00 PM - 9:00 PM||Dinner_Menu|
|Monday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 3:30 PM||Lunch_Menu|
|5:00 PM - 9:00 PM||Dinner_Menu|
- Fried Calamari$17.00Fried calamari rings with a side of marinara sauce and basil aioli.Popular
- Grilled Calamari$17.00Sautéed with chopped tomatoes and a garlic and oil, served over baby arugula.
- Lunga di Peperoncino$15.00Long hot peppers grilled and baked with prosciutto and shaved parmigiano.
- Misto Funghi$15.00A trio of mushrooms sautéed in oil and garlic with a touch of tomato sauce and grated parmigiana cheese.
- Melanzane Margarita$15.00Thin sliced fried eggplant, with mozzarella cheese and fresh basil in a house red sauce.
- Antipasto Italiano$17.00Cured italian meats, parmigiano reggiano with roasted peppers and olives.
- Carciofi d'Oro$17.00Grilled artichokes topped with diced sautéed shrimp, shaved parmigiano cheese and chopped arugula topped with a white truffle oil.
- Cozze e Vongole$16.00Steamed mussels and clams in white wine or spicy tomato broth.
- Pepperoni Rossi$15.00Roasted red peppers and italian hot peppers sautéed in a garlic white wine sauce.
- Insalata di Cesare$13.00Romaine lettuce dressed in homemade caesar dressing, topped with grated parmigiano cheese and croutons.
- Mozzarella Caprese$14.00Fresh sliced tomato, sliced fresh mozzarella with basil, dressed with extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinaigrette reduction.
- Rucola$15.00Arugula salad with pine nuts, cherry tomatoes, shaved Parmesan dressed with balsamic vinaigrette.
- Insalata alla Gorgonzola$16.00Mixed greens salad with fresh pears, walnuts, gorgonzola cheese, dressed with extra virgin olive oil and vinaigrette.
- Estiva$16.00Spring mix lettuce, shitake mushrooms, roasted red peppers and asparagus spears, topped with warm goat cheese in a red wine vinaigrette.
- Mista$12.00Mixed green salad with fresh onion, fresh chopped tomatoes, dressed with red wine vinaigrette reduction.
- Pollo Parmigiana$22.00Chicken cutlet breaded with mozzarella and tomato sauce with a side of pasta in the same sauce.
- Pollo Venterossa$23.00Chicken breast, mushrooms, sun dried tomatoes, and mozzarella in a shallot brandy tomato cream sauce.
- Salmone al Griglia$29.00Grilled salmon over sautéed spinach, with sundried tomatoes in a creamy garlic white wine sauce.
- Pollo Pavarotti$24.00Sautéed chicken breast with artichoke hearts, calamatti olives and tomatoes in a white wine garlic lemon sauce.
- Vitello Saltimbocca$26.00Veal medallions with prosciutto, sage and mozzarella, served in a white wine and garlic sauce.