Location and hours
949 Ruff Dr, San Jose, CA 95110
|11:00 AM - 9:30 PM
|Tuesday - Saturday
|11:00 AM - 9:30 PM
- Cajun Spicy Edamame
- Sea Salt Edamame
- Cajun CalamariCrispy fried calamari with a zest of cajun seasoning topped with fresh parsley served with cajun sf's specialty honey dipping sauce.Popular
- Cajun TofuSilken fried tofu with a zest of cajun seasoning topped with fresh ground parsley served cajun sf's speciality honey dipping sauce.
- Cajun Sweet Potatoes FriesA blend of golden sweet potato fries tossed in Cajun seasoning and fresh ground parsley served with Cajun SF’s specialty honey dipping sauce
- Cajun French FriesA blend of golden potato fries tossed in Cajun seasoning and fresh ground parsley served with Cajun SF’s specialty honey dipping sauce
Sandwiches & Such
- Hardy’s Shrimp Po BoyCajun fried shrimp served with fresh lettuce, mayo, a side of fries, and our Cajun SF's specialty honey dipping sauce.
- Cajun Chicken SandwichCrispy juicy cajun chicken served on a soft brioche bun with mayo, pickles, fresh cut lettuce and sliced tomatoes Served with fries
- Cajun Spicy Chicken SandwichCrispy juicy cajun chicken served on a soft brioche bun with mayo, pickles, fresh cut lettuce, sliced tomatoes, and topped with our house spicy honey dipping sauce
Served with friesPopular
- Build Your Own Bowl
- Louisiana Cajun Shrimp & Cheesy GritsShrimp smothered in cajun sf’s house special cajun & tomato sauce blend served over freshly made cheesy grits.Popular
- Cajun Salmon over Garlic Butter NoodlesSalmon seasoned with cajun spices and creamy creole sauce and served over melt in your mouth garlic butter noodles.
- Cajun Fried Shrimp with our House SpecialFried shrimp covered in a creole cream sauce over garlic butter noodles.
- Bayou Cajun Fried ChickenHand-battered fried chicken served on cajun garlic butter noodles.
- Cajun Blazin Fried ChickenHand-battered fried chicken smothered in cajun spices and served over our cajun garlic butter noodles.
- Cajun Blazin Shrimp & NoodlesHand-battered fried shrimp smothered in cajun spices and served over our cajun garlic butter noodles.
- Shrimp ShabangPerfectly seasoned 1lb of cajun peel & eat shrimp, 2 pieces of corn on the cob, and sliced sausage.Popular
- Louisiana Hot LinksHot Louisiana style hot links sauteed with onions, green and red bell peppers in a fire wok with a slice of cornbread
- Cajun Fried Mac & CheeseCheesy macaroni rolled up and fried, served with creole cream sauce.Popular
- House Blackened ShrimpSauteed Cajun blackened shrimp with Cajun SF’s house fries (12 oz.)