Location and hours
|11:30 AM - 8:30 PM||Menu|
|Monday - Thursday|
|11:00 AM - 2:30 PM||Menu|
|4:00 PM - 8:00 PM||Menu|
|11:00 AM - 8:30 PM||Menu|
|11:30 AM - 8:30 PM||Menu|
- Picked for you
- Pineapple Fried Rice
- Cream Cheese WontonGolden wonton stuffed with cream cheese and homemade seasoning with plum sauce.
- Fried CalamariDeep fried calamari rings served with a sweet chili sauce.
- Fresh RollFresh salad roll made with green leaves, carrot, cucumber, tofu vermicelli rice wrapped in rice paper. Served with plum and peanut sauce.Gluten Free
- Egg RollA homemade crispy spring roll, made with cabbage, carrot, bean curd noodle, and kaffir lime leaves. Served with plum sauce.
- Fried TofuFirm tofu cut into triangle shape and deep fried. Served with sweet and sour sauce and topped with crushed peanuts.
- Money BagWonton wraps tied with scallion, sautéed with shrimp, and curry powder, served with plum sauce.
- Garlic and Pepper EdamameSteamed edamame sautéed with garlic and pepper (hot).Gluten Free
- Avocado TempuraDeep fried fresh avocado topped with Japanese dried katsuo and seasoning with sweet soy sauce and spicy mayo.
- Chicken SatayChicken breast marinated with coconut milk and curry powder. Served with cucumber salad and peanut sauce.gluten free
- Garlic WingsDeep fried chicken wings marinated with garlic and pepper made it in Thai style.
- Takoyaki (Octopus Cakes)Octopus cake.
- GAI ZAB: Tom-Yum Flavor popcorn chickencrispy popcorn chicken thigh seasoning with Tom Yum flavor with hint of lemongrass, kaffir lime leaf. Sweet, sour, salty, spicy mild, and UMAMIIII goes with fry Thai Basil
- Tom Yum Soup (Cup)Thai hot and sour soup, with a taste of lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, cilantro, mushroom, and cilantro.
- Tom Yum Soup (Bowl)Thai hot and sour soup, with a taste of lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, cilantro, mushroom, and cilantro.
- Tom Kha Soup (Cup)Thai coconut soup, with a taste of galangal root, kaffir lime leaves, mushroom and fresh cilantro.
- Tom Kha Soup (Bowl)Thai coconut soup, with a taste of galangal root, kaffir lime leaves, mushroom and fresh cilantro.
- Mixed Veggies Soup (Cup)Assorted vegetables soup.
- Mixed Veggies Soup (Bowl)Assorted vegetables soup.
- Miso Soup CupJapanese fermented soy bean soup with soft tofu and seaweed.
- Wonton Soup (Cup)Home made wonton stuffed with ground chicken and shrimp in a mild balanced soup.
- Charm's Special
- Mango Garlic Chickengluten free
- Gapraou Kai Daogluten free
- Choo Chee SalmonGrilled wild Atlantic salmon, steamed broccoli, cabbage, and carrot. Topped with mild and creamy choo chee curry sauce.
- Gang Keaw Waahn SalmonGrilled wild Atlantic salmon topped with green curry sauce with red pepper, eggplant, and sliced avocado.
- Charm Klook Klik CurryGrilled New York steak coated with a simmered perfection Malaysian style Penang curry sauce with bell pepper and green bean.
- Thai SteakGrilled New York steak marinated with Thai herb paired with broccoli, carrot, and a jaeo dipping sauce.Gluten Free
- Pad Cha TalayVariety of seafood stir fried with basil sauce, fresh pepper corn, finger root, Thai chilies, bell pepper, eggplant, and hot basil leaves.gluten free
- Ginger Lemongrass FishDeep fried fish fillet coated with garlic, ginger, bell pepper, and lemongrass sauce.gluten free
- Orange Flavor ChickenCrispy popcorn chicken thigh glazed with house made orange flavor, serve with choice of Jasmine rice or brown rice
- Pad Kee Mao (Drunken Noodle)Thai style spicy noodle cooked with flat rice noodle, bean sprout, bell pepper, and basil leaves.
- Fried Rice
- Thai Fried RiceThai gourmet fried rice with eggs, peas, carrots, and onion garnished with cilantro and cucumber.Gluten Free
- Spicy Fried RiceStreet style fried rice with red and green pepper, onion broccoli, carrots, Thai basil leaves, and Thai sun dried chili.gluten free
- Garlic Crab Fried RiceWhite crab meat lightly stir fried with egg and roasted garlic, served with a wedge of lime and fresh cilantro leaves on top.gluten free
- Garlic Salmon Fried RiceAtlantic salmon diced up and stir fried together with rice - Phuket style.gluten free
- Charm Thai Fried RiceA house fried rice with three meats - chicken, beef, pork - with onion, tomato, Chinese broccoli, and egg garnished with cucumber, lime, and cilantro.gluten free
- Charm Wok
- Gapraou Kai DaoThe best selling food of Thailand has the combination of sauteed garlic,ground chicken, Thai chili, onion, bell pepper, and Thai basil leaves, topped with fried egggluten free
- Mixed VeggiesStir fried assorted mixed vegetable with garlic in low sodium soy sauce.Gluten Free
- EggplantSauteed eggplant, onions, garlic, bell peppers, carrot, Thai basil, and Thai chilies.gluten free
- GapraouThe best selling food of Thailand has the combination of sautéed garlic, Thai chili, onion, bell pepper, and Thai basil leaves.gluten free
- CashewSauteed garlic with Thai roasted chili paste stir fried with zucchini, onions, bell pepper, and cashew nuts.gluten free
- GarlicSautéed zucchini, carrots, and onions caramelized in house garlic sauce.gluten free
- GingerSautéed garlic, mushroom, zucchini, onions, carrots, and finalized with fresh sliced ginger.gluten free
- RamaSteamed broccoli, carrots, cabbages, and topped with peanut sauce.gluten free
- Thai Coconut Curries
- Mango CurryHouse red curry sauce cooked together with ripe mango to give it sweetness and spiciness includes bell peppers and basil leaves.
- Red CurryThai sun dried chilies mashed together with Thai style curry comes with bamboo shoots, basil leaf, and bell peppers.
- Green CurryA green curry paste with Thai green chili mashed together in a home style recipe that includes bamboo shoots, bell pepper, and basil leaves.
- Avo CurryHouse green curry sauce cooked together with a delicious Californian grown avocado gives a tender and delicious green curry.
- Som DtumThai green papaya salad made from young fresh green papaya slices mixed with secret lime sauce, crushed peanuts, tomatoes, and green beans.
- Charm's SaladFresh spring mixed vegetables served with peanut sauce dressing.Gluten Free
- Seaweed SaladA variety of seaweed mixed with sesame seeds tossed in a Japanese ponzu dressing.
- Charm's New York Steak SaladSpring mixed with green onions, cilantro, and New York steak served with secret lime dressing.
- Larb Gai SaladGround chicken, two hours slow roasted rice powder, red onion, and mint cilantro mixed in lime dressing.
- Salmon SaladGrilled Atlantic salmon with green apple, green onion, and cilantro tossed in lime dressing.
- Peanut Sauce
- Plum Sauce
- Steamed Vegetables
- Steamed Noodle
- Sticky RicePlain and unsweetened.
- thai ice tea
- thai ice coffee
- Coke 12 oz can
- Diet Coke 12 oz Can
- Sprite 12 oz Can
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Charm Thai Kitchen in San Diego?
Charm Thai Kitchen is located at: 11625 Duenda Rd , San Diego
Is the menu for Charm Thai Kitchen available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Charm Thai Kitchen online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Charm Thai Kitchen menu?
The most ordered items from Charm Thai Kitchen are: Pad Thai, Pad Zi iu, Egg Roll.
Does Charm Thai Kitchen offer delivery in San Diego?
Yes, Charm Thai Kitchen offers delivery in San Diego via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Charm Thai Kitchen delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Charm Thai Kitchen?
Delivery fees for Charm Thai Kitchen vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Charm Thai Kitchen with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Charm Thai Kitchen?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Charm Thai Kitchen, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Charm Thai Kitchen?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Charm Thai Kitchen.