Location and hours
9039 W National Ave, West Allis, WI 53227
|12:00 PM - 4:45 PM|
|Monday - Thursday|
|11:00 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Friday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 7:45 PM|
Picked for you
- Sautéed Lomo Steak (Lomo Saltado)
- Mar Y Tierra
- Arroz Chaufa De Mariscos (Fried Rice with Seafood)
- Fried Seafood and Fish (Jalea)
- Tacu Tacu Chef Paz (steak)
- Tallarin Verde (grilled Rib Eye)
- Inka Paella
- Lomo A La Huancaina
- Bistec A Lo Pobre
- Tacu Tacu Chef Paz (Seco)
- Grilled Chicken Fried Rice
- Rice with Chicken / Arroz con Pollosucculent and moist, a northern Peruvian plate of chicken with tasty rice in a dazzling cilantro sauce. A Peruvian icon.
- Chicken Pot Gratin / Aji De GratinFreshly baked, loaded with shredded pieces of chicken breast and potatoes topped with cheese. Served with side of white rice.
- Beef Fried Rice
- Beef Stew with Cilantro Sauce (Seco De Res)Tender pieces of beef slowly cooked for hours with inka’s chili and jora beer. Served with delicious pinto beans and white rice.
- Chicken Pot Gratin (Traditional)A Peruvian classic. Shredded chicken breast smothered in bright yellow cream sauce. Served over boiled yellow potatoes and garnished with a black olive, sliced hard-boiled egg accompanied with side of white rice.
- Fried Fish Fried Rice
- Tallarin Huancaina (Lomo Saltado)Traditional-a peruvian classic. Linguine pasta smothered in bright yellow cream sauce topped with sauteed lomo steak.
- Fried Rice Montadofried rice with grill ribeye on top fried egg and sweet plantain
- Tallarin Huancaina (gratin)Gratin-freshly baked, linguine pasta loaded with shredded cheese and topped with sauteed lomo steak.
Soups and Salads