Location and hours
226 W Front St, Wheaton, IL 60187
|3:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday - Saturday|
|3:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
- Pot Stickers$6.95Six pieces. Rice wontons filled with chicken, vegetables, and pan fried. Served with soy sauce.
- Satay Skewers Chicken$7.95Five Pieces. Marinated grilled chicken on a bamboo skewer. Served with peanut sauce and cucumber salad.
- Choun's Vegetable Tempura$6.95Fried fresh vegetables with rice flour. Served with sauce.
- Veggie Crispy Egg Rolls$5.95Three pieces. Rice wrappers filled with mixed vegetables. Served with sweet and sour sauce.
- Choun's Combo$10.95Two egg rolls, two potstickers, two chicken satay, and two crab rangoon. Served with three sauces.
- Crispy Crab Rangoon$7.95Six pieces. Wontons filled with crab meat, cream cheese, and scallions. Served with sweet and sour sauce.
- Crispy Coconut Shrimp$9.95Five pieces. Whole shrimp coated with shredded coconut, and deep fried. Served with raspberry sauce.
- Rice Lettuce Wraps$9.95Six pieces. Lettuce wraps with crispy chopped chicken, ginger, coconut, lettuce, basil, mint, lime, and onion.
- Chicken Crispy Egg Rolls$5.95Three pieces. Rice wrappers filled with chicken and mixed vegetables. Served with sweet and sour sauce.
Soup and Ramen
- Choun's Ramen Bowl$9.95Narrow ramen noodles with broccoli, shredded carrots, cilantro, pan seared green onions, and grilled chicken in a tangy balsamic sesame ginger sauce.
- Hot and Sour Soup$6.95Tom yum. Mushrooms, green onions, tomatoes, cilantro, lime juice in a clear, and savory vegetable broth.
- Coconut Soup$6.95Tom kha. Made from vegetable stock, citrus paste, with coconut milk, mushrooms, green onions, and cilantro.
- Mixed Vegetable Soup$6.95Tom chuet. Mixed vegetables in a clear and savory vegetable broth.vegan and gluten free
- Choun's Signature Pad Thai$12.95Stir fried narrow rice noodles, bean sprouts, shredded carrots, green onions, and savory tamarind sauce. Topped with chopped peanuts and lime.
- Phad Woon Sen Stirfry$12.95Stir fried narrow cellophane noodles with broccoli, cabbage, carrots, onion, scrambled egg in a thin, mild, and brown sauce.Gluten Free
- Drunken Noodle$12.95Stir fried fresh, wide rice noodles, bean sprouts, chilies, and fresh basil in a savory sauce.
- Phad See Eiw Stirfry$12.95Stir fried flat rice noodles with broccoli and scrambled egg in a sweet soy sauce.
- Crispy Mee Krop Stirfry$12.95Stir fried narrow egg noodles with peapods, baby corn, broccoli in a clear, and thick vegetable based gravy.Gluten Free
- Pad Lar Nar Stirfry$12.95Stir fried flat egg noodles with broccoli in a thick, mild, and brown sauce.Gluten Free
Entrees and Stirfry