Location and hours
|10:31 AM - 2:30 PM||Menu|
|4:15 PM - 8:30 PM||Menu|
|11:00 AM - 2:25 PM||Organic Food Menu|
|4:30 PM - 8:23 PM||Organic Food Menu|
- Picked for you
- LUNCH BOX
- Lunch Box #1Comes in a 42 oz. box includes samosa, rice, salad, naan and one dish
- Vegetable Samosas (2 Pcs)
- Paneer Pakoras
- Vegetable PakorasChick peas cumin-crumb fried pakoras, served with chutneys.
- Chicken PakorasTenderized, boneless chicken fritters, and served with chutneys.
- Fish PakorasFish coated in house batter, deep fried, and served with chutneys.
- Vegetarian Combo PlatterAssortment of vegetables, paneer pakoras, a samosa, and served with chutneys.
- Chutney’s BitesIndividually marinated, grilled to tenderness, and served with special dipping sauce.
- CalamariCrushed coriander-crumbed calamari deep fried and served with yogurt dip.
- Curried MusselsPenn cove mussels in a white wine curry sauce.
- Chilli WingsServed with cucumber yogurt dip.
- Hummus & NaanThe Middle Eastern dip of garbanzo beans, fresh cilantro, tahini sauce, and served with naan.
- Caesar SaladCrisp Romaine, tossed with parmesan cheese, croutons, and Caesar dressing.
- Chicken Caesar SaladGrilled chicken bites and served on a bed of Caesar salad.
- Katchumber SaladDiced cucumbers, carrots, tomatoes, bell pepper, cilantro with lemon sweet basil, and Italian dressing.
- Indian SaladOnions, tomatoes, cucumbers, green chilles, and served with a tangy dressing.
- Onion SaladChopped onions, chilles, and lemons.
- Chutney’s SaladFresh seasonal greens tossed with organic vinegar dressing, mixed with sliced fresh mangoes, apples, bell peppers, and celery.
- Daal SoupChutney’s own turmeric lentil soup.
- Mulligatawny SoupA chicken based soup with vegetables and apples.
- Tomato SoupFresh tomatoes with a touch of spices and cream.
- Sizzling Platter
- Chicken Tandoori PlatterSavory yogurt marinated chicken with ginger, garlic, and a special blend of spices in tandoor oven. Served with basmati rice.
- Chicken Tikka PlatterBoneless chunks of chicken breast and marinated in special fresh herb yogurt paste in tandoor oven. Served with basmati rice.
- Chutneys’ Mixed Grill PlatterA sampling of barra kebab, boti kabab, chicken tikka, tandoori prawns, and tandoori chicken. Served with basmati rice.
- Boti Kebab PlatterMarinated select chunks of lamb roasted to perfection in tandoor oven. Served with basmati rice.
- Barra Kebab PlatterRack of lamb, marinated and done French style in tandoor oven. Served with basmati rice.
- Tandoori Prawns PlatterFresh marinated prawns cooked in tandoor oven. Served with basmati rice.
- Seafood Grill PlatterMarinated fillets of salmon and prawns served on a bed of caramelized onions and peppers in tandoor oven. Served with basmati rice.
- Veggie Grill PlatterA medley of fresh herbed, seasonal vegetables, and paneer cooked in tandoor oven. Served with basmati rice.
- Curry Zone
- Cashew Masala CurryFresh tomato, onion based sauce, and finished with ground cashews. Served with rice.
- Korma Sauce CurryWith exotic spices, herbs, and a cream sauce. Served with rice.
- Spinach Sauce CurryA quick tampering of cumin, fresh tomatoes, and pureed spinach folded in savoury curry sauce. Served with rice.
- Vindaloo Sauce CurryPotatoes in a tangy onion and vinegar sauce. Served with rice.
- Jalfrezi CurryCooked in an spiced curry sauce with onions, peppers, garlic, and ginger. Served with rice.
- Delhi Curry Masala CurryTraditional old fashioned curry with onions, tomatoes, and spices. Served with rice.
- Rice Creations
- Shahjehani BiryaniChicken. Basmati rice cooked with boneless chicken, dried fruit, and nuts. Served with raita.
- Mughlai BiryaniLamb. Basmati rice cooked with spiced lamb, dried fruit, and nuts. Served with raita.
- Akbari BiryaniShrimp. Basmati rice cooked with seasonally fresh herbed shrimp, dried fruit, and nuts. Served with raita.
- Seafood BiryaniWild salmon, prawns, and penn cove mussels poached in a coconut-tomato-curry sauce, served over basmati rice, and accompanied by raita.
- Vegetable BiryaniFlavored rice cooked with fresh vegetables, dried fruits, and nuts. Served with raita.
- Chef’s Special
- Kadhai PaneerDelicately spiced fresh homemade cottage cheese, sauteed, and cooked in a rich sauce, served with basmati rice pilaf, and salad.
- Saag KoftaCheese and vegetable rounds folded into a spinach curry sauce, served with basmati rice pilaf, and fresh salad.
- Mango ChickenBoneless breast of chicken simmered in tangy, alphonso mango curry sauce, served with basmati rice pilaf, and salad.
- Chicken PomegranateTandoori roasted breast of chicken smothered with pomegranate curry sauce, served with basmati rice pilaf, and salad.
- Butter ChickenSliced boneless chicken marinated in herbs and spiced in creamy tomato sauce
- Goat Curry (Bone In)
- Murg Malai KebabBoneless chunks of chicken marinated in cashew and pistachio sauce, cooked in a clay oven, served with basmati rice, and mango salad.
- Tandoori Lamb ChopsTender chops marinated overnight in chutney’s special sauce, cooked in tandoor oven, served with chutney’s special sauce, basmati rice pilaf, and salad.
- Lamb Rogan JoshSucculent pieces of lamb cooked in a spicy masala sauce, with fresh juice of ginger, and enriched with a selected blend of spices, served with basmati rice, and salad.
- Reshmi Seekh KebabMinced lamb marinated in fresh herbs and spices, and charbroiled in tandoor oven, served with basmati rice, and mango salad.
- Srilankan Seafood CurryPrawns, salmon, and mussels cooked in a coconut, mustard, and dried chilli based Srilankan curry, served with basmati rice pilaf, and salad.
- Tandoori AlfredoFettuccini with Chutneys’ own creamy ginger-garlic sauce and topped with parmesan cheese.
- Spicy PastaChutneys’ signature spicy red cilantro sauce, tossed with fettuccini, and topped with parmesan cheese.
- Vegetarian Delight
- Matar PaneerCubed farmer cheese and peas. Served with basmati rice.
- SpinachPalak. Homemade cheese in a creamy spinach sauce. Served with basmati rice.
- Eggplant BhartaFlame roasted eggplant puree, crackled with cumin, tomato, and fresh herbs. Served with basmati rice.
- Channa MasalaGarbanzo beans in a special blend of spices. Served with basmati rice.
- Navratan KormaA combination of fresh vegetables, fruit, and nuts in a creamy sauce. Served with basmati rice.
- Malai KoftaCheese and vegetable rounds served in a cashew-saffron sauce. Served with basmati rice.
- Bhindi MasalaOkra sauteed with onions, tomatoes in ginger, and garlic paste. Served with basmati rice.
- Bombay PotatoesCubes of potatoes cooked with onions, cumin, and spiced. Served with basmati rice.
- Daal MakhaniLentils delicately spiced and creamed. Served with basmati rice.
- Daal Tarka-Yellow Daal
- Veggie JalfreziFresh vegetables, cooked in a spiced curry sauce with onions, peppers, homemade cheese, garlic, and ginger. Served with basmati rice.
- Veggie VindalooFresh mixed veggies and potatoes in a tangy onion sauce. Served with basmati rice.
- Matar AlooPotatoes and peas in a tangy onion vinegar sauce. Served with basmati rice.
- Indian Breads
- NaanLeavened flour bread with cilantro.
- Garlic and Basil Naan
- PooriWhole wheat bread, deep fried, and puffed to a crisp.
- ParathaFlaky whole wheat-flour bread.
- Mint ParathaFlaky whole wheat-flour bread and stuffed with mint.
- Tandoor RotiWhole wheat bread.
- Stuffed Naans
- Potato NaanStuffed with delicately spiced potatoes and peas.
- Onion KulchaWhite bread stuffed with onions, cilantro, and spices
- Chicken NaanStuffed with savory minced chicken.
- Kabuli NaanStuffed with mixed nuts, raisins, and cherries.
- Keema NaanStuffed with minced lamb, onion, and spices.
- Spinach NaanStuffed with sauteed spinach and seasoned onions.
- Bread BasketNaan, garlic, basil naan, and choice of a stuffed naan.
- Sauteed VeggiesLightly spiced fresh veggies.
- Basmati Rice
- Mix Pickles
- Mango Salad
- Mango LassiMango pulp with yogurt-Chutney’s style.
- Mango ShakeMango smoothie with fresh mango and milk.
- Mango LemonadeRefreshing-granita style.
- Strawberry LemonadeRefreshing-granita style.
- Mango Juice
- Sparkling Mineral WaterBottle.
- Root Beer
- Indian Coffee
- Mexican Coke
- Bottle Coke
- Bottle Sprite
- Bottle Diet Coke
- Chai (Masala Tea)
- Key Lime Cheesecake
- Mango Passion Cheesecake
- Blackout Torte Cheesecake
- Tower of Power Cheesecake
- Gulab JamunDeep-fried cheese balls made from dry milk and served in aromatic rose water. Served warm.
- Kheer (Rice Pudding)Rice pudding. Made from rice, milk, sugar, cardamom, and nuts. Served cold.
- RasmalaiHomemade cheese patties immersed in milk, flavored with cardamom, and pistachio. Served cold.
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Chutneys Bistro in Seattle?
Chutneys Bistro is located at: 1815 N 45th St 103, Seattle
Is the menu for Chutneys Bistro available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Chutneys Bistro online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Chutneys Bistro menu?
The most ordered items from Chutneys Bistro are: Tikka Masala Curry, Garlic and Basil Naan, Matar Paneer.
Does Chutneys Bistro offer delivery in Seattle?
Yes, Chutneys Bistro offers delivery in Seattle via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Chutneys Bistro delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Chutneys Bistro?
Delivery fees for Chutneys Bistro vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Chutneys Bistro with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Chutneys Bistro?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Chutneys Bistro, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Chutneys Bistro?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Chutneys Bistro.