Location and hours
|11:30 AM - 9:30 PM|
- Picked for you
- Fried Rice
- Lo Mein
- General Tso's Chicken (white meat)
- Crab Rangoon
- Egg Roll
- Spring Roll
- Xiao Long Bao
- Har Gow
- Siu Mai (Shao Mai)
- Barbeque Spare Ribs
- Crab Rangoon
- Dan Dan NoodlesSpicy
- Fried Chicken Wings
- Fried Chicken Wings & Fries Combo
- Fried Wontons
- Scallion Pancakes
- Sesame Noodles
- Sliced Barbeque Pork
- Snow Peas with Ginger Sauce
- Spicy Wontons
- Spicy Chinese CabbageSpicy
- Fried Rice (Appetizer)No meat. Green peas, eggs and onions.
- Lo Mein (Appetizer)No meat.
- Shrimp Tempura4 pieces
- French friesComes with ketchup
- White Rice
- Brown Rice
- Egg Drop Soup
- Hot and Sour SoupSpicy
- Wonton Soup
- Rice and Noodles
- Fried Rice
- Lo Mein
- Homemade Noodles
- Singapore Style Rice NoodlesSpicy
- Taiwanese Style Rice Noodles
- Crispy Fried Shredded Beef
- Sliced Beef with Broccoli
- Sliced Beef with Scallions
- Shredded Beef with Hot PepperSpicy
- Orange BeefSpicy
- Sliced Beef with Black Bean SauceSpicy
- Beef with Green Peppers
- Szechuan Style BeefSpicy
- Hunan BeefSliced beef stir-fried in a spicy hunan sauce. Vegetables include snow peas, broccoli, straw mushrooms, carrots and baby corn
- Shredded Beef with Garlic SauceComes with white rice. Shredded beef stir-fried in a spicy sweet garlic sauce with chopped mushrooms and water chestnuts.
- General Tso's Chicken (white meat)Spicy
- General Tso's Chicken (dark meat)Spicy
- Orange Chicken (white meat)Spicy
- Orange Chicken (dark meat)Spicy
- Sesame Chicken (white meat)Spicy
- Sesame Chicken (dark meat)Spicy
- Chicken with Broccoli
- Kung Pao Chicken (dark meat)Spicy
- Szechuan Chicken (dark meat)Spicy
- Sauteed General Tso's ChickenSpicy
- Sauteed Orange ChickenSpicy
- Sauteed Sesame Chicken
- Chicken with Cashew Nuts
- Chicken with Black Bean SauceSpicy
- Sliced Chicken with Garlic SauceSpicy
- Hunan Style ChickenSpicy
- Kung Pao Chicken (white meat)Spicy
- Sliced Chicken with Vegetables
- Szechuan Chicken (white meat)
- Sweet & Sour Chicken
- Chicken Teriyakicomes with broccoli
- Pork & Duck
- Pork with Black Bean SauceSpicy
- Shredded Pork with Hot PepperSpicy
- Shredded Pork in Garlic SauceSpicy
- Sweet & Sour Pork
- Peking Duck
- Eggplant with Garlic SauceSpicy
- Stir Fried Spinach
- Stir Fried Broccoli
- Stir Fried Bok Choy
- Vegetables with Black Bean SauceSpicy
- Pan Fried String BeansSpicy
- Sauteed Assorted Vegetables
- Ma Po TofuSpicy
- Homestyle TofuSpicy
- Kung Pao TofuSpicy
- General Tso's Crispy TofuSpicy
- City Lights Crispy TofuSpicy
- Shrimp with Cashew Nuts
- Jumbo Shrimp in Garlic SauceSpicy
- Sweet & Sour Jumbo Shrimp
- Hunan Style Jumbo ShrimpSpicy
- Szechuan Style ShrimpSpicy
- Triple Delight
- Shrimp with House Vegetables
- Kung Pao Shrimp
- Crispy Shrimp with Spiced Salt
- Moo Shu
- Moo Shu Pork (4 Pancakes)
- Moo Shu Chicken (4 Pancakes)
- Moo Shu Beef (4 pancakes)
- Moo Shu Vegetables (4 pancakes)
- Beverages\Bubble Tea\Desserts
- Mochi Doki Ice Cream (4 pcs)4 pieces of mochi ice cream balls
- Iced Tea24 oz. Unsweetened.
- Soda12 oz.
- Bottled Water
- Fresh Lemonade16 oz. Sweetened.
- Perrier Water16.9 FL OZ (500 ml)
- Bubble Tea
- Utensils & Condiments
- Soy Sauce Packet
- Duck Sauce Packet
- Mustard Sauce Packet
What is the address of City Lights of China in Washington?
City Lights of China is located at: 1731 Connecticut Avenue, NorthWest , Washington
Is the menu for City Lights of China available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for City Lights of China online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the City Lights of China menu?
The most ordered items from City Lights of China are: General Tso’s Chicken (white meat), Lo Mein, Fried Rice.
Does City Lights of China offer delivery in Washington?
Yes, City Lights of China offers delivery in Washington via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the City Lights of China delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from City Lights of China?
Delivery fees for City Lights of China vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from City Lights of China with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from City Lights of China?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from City Lights of China, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from City Lights of China?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from City Lights of China.