Location and hours
|11:30 AM - 9:00 PM
|Monday - Friday
|4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
|11:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Vegetable SamosaHandmade turnovers stuffed with seasoned potatoes and green peas
- Spinach & Onion PakoraCrispy fritters fried in chickpea batterPopular
- Coconut Curried ChickenTraditional flaky bread, coconut curried potatoes and chicken served with mini Malabar Paratha bread
- Chicken Tikka SatayFlat white meat chicken marinated in yogurt and spices grilled on skewers
- Beet Root TikkiBeet root, spiced homemade cheese, and potato patties, whipped yogurt, spring greens
- Tandoori Paneer TikkaSpicy grilled cubes of homemade cheese and vegetables marinated in yogurt with red chili, cloves and coriander
- Rosemary Lamb TipsSpiced lamb tips marinated in yogurt, sour cream, and rosemary; served on skewers with grilled vegetables
- Spinach & Cheese RollsDelectable spinach and homemade cheese rissoles with a touch of green chilies
- Pav Bhaji BruschettaBombay’s favorite street snack! Potato and vegetable curry served on a bun
- Black Pepper ChickenSautéed white meat chicken marinated in yogurt simmered and coated with crushed peppercorns
- Tamarind ScallopsTangy seared scallops and pineapple marinated in tamarind with cloves and siracha
- Malai Shrimp CocktailDelicious tandoori grilled shrimp coated with yogurt and light spices; served with our homemade creamy, tomato and scallion sauce
- Tomato Basil SoupA zippy blend of tomatoes, ginger and garlic
COLD PLATES, SALADS & SANDWICHES
- Chicken Kaathi Rolls (NEW!)Handmade thin whole wheat bread wrapped around grilled Chicken Tikka,with sautéed onions and green peppers, sweet potato fries
- Mango Avocado ChaatA delicious cold plate of mangos andavocados spiced with red chili powder and sweet and tangy tamarind chutney
- Bhel PooriCrispy rice puffs tossed with chopped tomatoes and lemon juice with tamarind chutney and our homemade blend of spices
- Dahi Papri ChaatFried crisps topped with spicy potatoes, chickpeas, yogurt and chutneys
- Malai Chicken Quesadilla (NEW!)Marinated chicken quesadilla, served with salsa, avacado cream, and shredded lettuce
- Mediterranean Hummus PlateHummus, marinated artichoke hearts, roasted tomatoes, marinated olives, and toast points
- Lamb Burger (NEW!)Seasoned ground lamb patty served on a grilled bun with sweet potato fries and mango salsa
VEGETARIAN FAVORITES (served with Basmati Rice)
TRADITIONAL INDIAN CLASSICS (served with Basmati Rice)
CLAY OVEN SIGNATURE DISHES (served with Naan Bread)
FRESHLY BAKED BREADS BAKED TO ORDER
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Clay Oven Indian Kitchen in Lexington?
Clay Oven Indian Kitchen is located at: 1666 Massachusetts Avenue , Lexington
Is the menu for Clay Oven Indian Kitchen available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Clay Oven Indian Kitchen online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Clay Oven Indian Kitchen menu?
The most ordered items from Clay Oven Indian Kitchen are: Hyderabadi Dum Biryani, Chicken Vindaloo, Bhindi Masala.
Does Clay Oven Indian Kitchen offer delivery in Lexington?
Yes, Clay Oven Indian Kitchen offers delivery in Lexington via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Clay Oven Indian Kitchen delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Clay Oven Indian Kitchen?
Delivery fees for Clay Oven Indian Kitchen vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Clay Oven Indian Kitchen with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Clay Oven Indian Kitchen?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Clay Oven Indian Kitchen, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Clay Oven Indian Kitchen?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Clay Oven Indian Kitchen.