Location and hours
1303 Liliha St, 204, Honolulu, HI 96817
|6:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
- Stuffed Bagel$7.65Blueberry and cream cheese stuffed bagel - when it is time for something sweet, who doesn't love blueberry. Raspberry cream cheese filled bagel - it's exactly how it sounds, a mouthful. After months of testing in an underground lab, with one failure after another we were finally able to create a filled bagel. No cutting, slicing, or dicing is required now, all the work has been done for you. Cheese bomb bagel - got a problem. It can probably be fixed with cheese. Here we have out 3 amigo combination, Cheddar and Monterey Jack inside with Asiago on top. Problem solved. Cheddarpeño stuffed bagel - cheese and jalapeños, if these were people, only online dating would have brought them together. But here we can't think of a better pairing for a jalapeño and Cheddar cheese stuffed bagel with red pepper flakes and Cheddar cheese coating the outside. 3 cheese pizza stuffed bagel - you asked for it, so we made it. With mozzarella and marina on the inside, topped with Monetary Jack, Cheddar cheese, and marina how could you go wrong. Oh and we put rosemary in the dough as well. Creamy jalapeño stuffed bagel - for those that love the dynamic combination of sweet and spicy, we bring to you our cream cheese filled bagel, stuffed with jalapeños with red pepper chilli flakes sprinkled on top.
- Cream Pies$4.00Our cream pies are made fresh take about 4-6 hours to complete.
- Latté$5.00Our iced lattés are made with our ACB coffee. Want to kick it up a notch, add a delicious flavor add one. Drink is made with 2 percent milk by default.
- Chicken Nuggets & Cheese Bombs$5.99Crispy chicken nuggets and Cheddar cheese stuffed bread bites. Choose your pieces count for the nugget and each option comes with 5 pieces cheese bites.
- Mocha Latté$5.50Our iced mochas are made with our ACB coffee bittersweet chocolate. Want to kick it up a notch, add a delicious flavor add one. Drink is made with mocha and 2 percent milk by default.
- Belgian Waffles$6.25Le Waf the artisan story. What makes Le Waf so delicious. Their secret is the European pearl sugar, that's folded into the dough. While melting during the baking process, it gives them their authentic Belgium waffle its unique caramelized and crunchy taste. The result - an addictive taste and unbelievable flavor. Now you can enjoy these sensational eating experience anytime, anywhere. Enjoy them cold from the wrapper or warmed up in the toaster. Le Waf is the prefect snack to eat on the go, no topping needed. Feeling more creative. Le Waf is the prefect base for a sophisticated and decadent dessert - à la mode, flambéed, dipped in chocolate and drizzled with coconut flakes .
- Salads$5.79Toss salad with shredded carrots cucumbers and red cabbage. Your choice of dressing.
- (ACB) Tea (Bottle 16 oz)$4.75ACB is our aged clod brewed product. The tea is aged for a minimum of 12 hours and max of 24. We brew everything in small batches, with freshly roasted tea leaves. This process starts with room temperature filtered alkaline water. (Ph9 plus) then we slowly steeped the leaves to release the full favor of the teas. Our ACB product will surely delight your taste buds with a flavor explosion.
- (ACB) Coffee (Bottle 16 oz)$4.50ACB is our aged clod brewed product. The coffee is aged for a minimum of 18 hours and max of 30. We brew everything in small batches, with freshly roasted coffee. This process starts with room temperature filtered alkaline water. (ph9 plus) then we slowly steeped the grinds to release the full favor of the coffee. Our ACB product will surely delight your taste buds with a flavor explosion.
- India Mysore 'Gold Nugget$7.49India Mysore 'gold nugget' coffee has a captivating history. The city of Mysore is located in the southwest region of India and during the late 1800s, the area was mined with intentions of finding coal. Instead, they found gold. When coffee was planted, the trees flourished and produced larger coffee beans than other coffee plants in the region. This is how this gourmet coffee earned the nickname, 'gold nugget.' This Arabica varietal is wet processed to deliver a smooth, unique flavor, each sip is sweet and spicy with a light body and aromatic fragrance. Gold is often defined as something valued as the finest of its kind. We agree that 'gold nugget' is the perfect name for this Indian coffee.
- Yemen Arabian Mocca$10.34Grown in southern Yemen in a mountainous region with elevations in excess of 4,500 feet, Yemen Arabian mocca is one of the world's oldest cultivated coffees. It is distinguished by its richness, full-body, and chocolaty undertones, which have become synonymous with "Mocha" flavor. Arabia mocca is nurtured by the rich soils of the Mountain terraces. Hand-harvested and naturally dried, Yemen Arabian mocca has a well-refined taste and balanced flavor. With earthy undertones paired with citrusy notes, this gourmet coffee is a true indulgence.
- Java 'Dutch Estate$9.99Indonesia has had their share of difficulties during coffee cultivation, in 1696, the Burgermeister of Amsterdam, Nicolaas Witsen, suggested that coffee seeds be taken to Java since France was unable to grow coffee near Dijon, an area with cold winters and freezing fog. The seeds were planted in Jakarta, but were soon washed away. Three years later, the trees were planted in Java where they were successful. Unfortunately, in the 1800s, a leaf rust epidemic almost wiped out all the coffee plants in Java, however, the Dutch planted another varietal of Arabica that was resistant to the disease. Our Java 'Dutch Estate' gourmet coffee is light-medium roasted to create a brew that is well balanced, heavily bodied, and delicious. With hints of chocolate and a slightly quicker finish than other Sumatran coffee, you'll find this cup of Java to be exquisite.
- Bali 'Paradise Valley$8.49Eight degrees South of the equator, among the chain of tropical islands that make up Indonesia, lies the beautiful island of Bali. Rising above the steamy jungles are villages settled along the high-altitude volcanic peaks that offer ideal conditions for growing coffee trees. The Balinese believe that happiness is as a result of maintaining a good relationship with both people and environment. This belief system is evident in the meticulous work that goes into planting, harvesting, and sorting the beans, all by hand. Bali possesses natural beauty in its people and agriculture, and you will find that each cup of Balinese coffee exemplifies the true spirit of Bali. Enjoy one sip of tropical pleasure at a time, and savor the earthy and smooth flavor of this Indonesian gourmet coffee. Mildly intense and heavy bodied, after a taste of paradise valley, you'll understand why Balinese coffee is known worldwide.
- Colombia Supremo La Valle Verde$7.99For 75 years, the Colombian coffee federation has been one of the world's most successful organizations that supports more than half a million Colombian coffee farmers. This is one reason why Colombia produces rich, gourmet coffee that is of the highest grade and quality. Colombia supremo la Valle Verde coffee is hand-harvested and immediately processed using a washing method that removes the pulp and skin from the bean while the fruit is still fresh. The beans are then soaked to loosen the excess pulp and washed again. Since the ccf constantly monitors the coffee process, supremo is destined to become exceptional. Our Colombia supremo is medium roasted to perfection which creates a brew that yields a heady aroma, a very rich flavor, and an excellent balance of body and acidity.
- Jamaica Blue Mountain Estate$26.98100 percent pure certified Jamaica Blue Mountain Estate coffee, Grade 1 is known throughout the world as one of the best gourmet coffees. The standard of quality for Jamaica Blue Mountain coffee is incomparable with any other coffee because of the stringent and precise regulations, this is the reason that this particular gourmet coffee is considered one of the most exceptional coffees in the world. High-grown in a precise geographical location and under specific conditions, these Arabica beans have earned their certification as 100 percent pure Jamaica Blue Mountain Estate. The amount of coffee produced is limited due to the amount of production space, and the demand is extremely high because of its exclusively rich taste and characteristics. Jamaica Blue Mountain Estate coffee has a full body that is well-balanced, it delivers subtle acidity and a smooth chocolate finish leaving not a single trace of bitterness.
- Brazil Santos$8.49Brazil's hot, humid climate lends itself to be the perfect place to grow coffee. That being said, brazil is one of the highest coffee producing countries in the world. Despite the large amount of coffee that is produced in brazil, more than 70 percent of the coffee farms in brazil are less than 10 acres. Smaller farms have unique processing practices, and each farm adds its own special touch to the coffee beans; however, all farms conform to the same coffee standards to ensure a high-quality product. The coffee beans are hand harvested and dry processed; the dry process method involves drying the cherries, and removing the beans once the cherries are dried. This process adds a slight fruity flavor to the coffee, resulting in a light-bodied, full-flavored, sweet, and complex brew. Treat yourself to the wonderful flavors of brazil Santos gourmet coffee.
- Burundi AA Kirimiro$9.99Burundi, also called the land of a thousand Hills, is a tiny country surrounded by Tanzania, Rwanda, and the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Coffee is their primary cash crop, and the farmers have mastered the art of sustainable mountain agriculture. They understand and respect the delicate balance of their environment, and they only grow Arabica coffee. With a heavy mouth feel, flavors of lemon, black tea, delicate hints of spiced clove, and a sweet nutty finish, this medium-light roasted gourmet coffee is something you've never tried before. We know you'll love it as soon as you take that very first sip.
- El Salvador Finca Montes Urales$16.95From high in the mountains of El Salvador comes this direct trade, micro-lot, El Salvador Finca Montes Urales. Grown on a family farm in volcanic soils at altitudes between 4,500 and 5,300 feet above sea level, this delicious gourmet coffee is full of complex flavors. The beans at Finca Montes Urales are hand-harvested and sorted, washed, and dried in the sun on raised beds. As a direct trade farm, the farmers, their families, and the community benefit directly from the sale of their coffee beans. As a micro-lot, this coffee crop comes from a very small area, meaning that the flavor isn't mixed with other coffees from the rest of the country. It's the purest local coffee you can get without visiting the farm yourself. It is truly farm-to-cup.
- Ethiopia, Yirgacheffe$7.99Grown on the rolling hills of Southwestern Ethiopia, Yirgacheffe gourmet coffee is now known as Ethiopia's crown and glory because of its high quality and distinctive flavor. For decades, this Ethiopian coffee has been meticulously hand sorted and harvested. Each batch is wet processed to improve its acidity and enhance its clean floral notes. Full-bodied with mild earthy flavors, this coffee is truly at its finest when we roast it medium-light; it produces a unique fragrance and a lingering intensified finish. It boasts a sweet, rich, and smooth flavor making it a strong contender for the best African coffee in the world. This is why we are very confident that when you buy freshly roasted Ethiopian Yirgacheffe coffee at CoffeeAM, you will be treating yourself to one of the most distinctive coffees we have to offer.
- Hawaiian Kona Volcanic Estate$45.44Mauna Loa, the volcano in the western district of the island, creates excellent growing conditions for coffee trees. The slopes produce coffee beans that are known for being full-flavored and well-balanced. Kona 'volcanic estate' coffee is grown on these slopes between 800 and 2,500 feet in the rich volcanic soils. Kona produces the highest yield of any other Arabica varietal in the world at 2,000 pounds per acre; this is quite impressive compared to other trees that typically average 500-800 pounds per acre. With the perfect mixture of sunlight, shade, rain, and humidity, this high-grown Arabica produces exceptional coffee. Smooth in body, Kona 'Volcanic Estate' has a light acidity that is complemented by slight chocolate and fruit undertones. We medium roast the Kona coffee beans to brew into a medium-bodied cup that is both vibrant and flavorful.
Gourmet Single Serve Cups
Fair Trade & Organic
Loose Leaf Tea