Location and hours
8426 Saint Louis Boulevard , Florence, KY 41011
|5:00 PM - 11:59 PM|
|Monday - Thursday|
|5:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday - Saturday|
|5:00 PM - 11:59 PM|
- Barbequed ShrimpGrilled in our signature barbeque sauce.Gluten-Free
- Ricardo’s RavioliRicotta-filled and breaded ravioli, deep-fried and topped with a crawfish-jalapeño cream sauce.
- Portabella MushroomGrilled portabella and grilled Amish chicken topped with a fresh leek cream sauce.Gluten-Free
- Frank’s CalamariFresh squid lightly battered and deep-fried
- Fried Gator TailFried bite sized tail pieces served with remoulade.
Soups and Salads
- Hot SlawShredded cabbage topped with diced pepper, red onion, crumbled bacon, and hot vinegar dressing.
- Caesar SaladThe classic recipe. (Contains raw egg). Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of food-borne illness.
- Blackened Tomato SaladThick tomato slices blackened and served on a bed of whole romaine leaves topped with crumbled bacon, blue cheese, red onion slices, and raspberry vinaigrette.Gluten-Free
- Blue Cheese WedgeLarge wedge of iceberg lettuce topped with blue cheese and bacon crumbles served with a tangy house made blue cheese dressing.
- BLTIceberg lettuce, hickory smoked bacon, and diced tomatoes spun in our house ranch.
- House of the rising sunThis is our house salad from New Orleans. A bed of Arcadian leafy greens topped with hickory smoked bacon, shredded cheddar, red onion slices, and diced tomatoes. Served with our Louis dressing.
- JambalayaA blend of Amish chicken, shrimp, and andouille sausage cooked with a spicy mixture of Creole vegetables and rice.Gluten-Free
- Shrimp CreoleA New Orleans classic.Gluten-Free
- Cajun ChickenAmish chicken breast poached with peppers, tomatoes, onions, celery, and cayenne pepper.
- EtoufféesYour choice of protein smothered in a spicy mixture of seasonings and vegetables over rice.
- Pasta DanteBlackened Amish chicken strips over onions, peppers, and linguine sautéed in white wine and topped with feta cheese.
- Ravioli and MeatballsFour cheese ravioli topped with homemade meatballs in our Italian sausage red sauce.
- Fettuccine AlfredoFettuccine with heavy cream and parmesan cheese.
- Po Boy SandwichLightly breaded and fried shrimp or oysters on a French loaf with our spicy sour cream yogurt sauce, lettuce, tomato, and red onion. Café classics entrees are served with your choice of one side item. Café classic sandwiches are served with pickle chips and your choice of fries.
- Blackened HalibutServed with blackened shrimp over a dill-yogurt and sour cream sauce. Café classics entrees are served with your choice of one side item.Gluten-Free
- Dee's BurgerBeef patty grilled or blackened with your choice of American or Blue cheese, on a Kaiser roll topped with lettuce, tomato, and red onion. Café classics entrees are served with your choice of one side item.
- Catfish SandwichA whole catfish filet, cornmeal breaded or blackened on rye bread with tartar sauce, lettuce, tomato, and red onion. Café classics entrees are served with your choice of one side item. Café classic sandwiches are served with pickle chips and your choice of fries.
- House SaladOur salad dressings are; House creole mustard, blue cheese, Italian, and ranch.
- Mixed GreensGluten-Free
- Red Beans and RiceGluten-Free
- Cajun FriesGluten-Free
- Lemon Pepper FriesGluten-Free
- Baked PotatoGluten-Free
- Vegetable Du Jour
- Crab CakesChickpeas and hear of palm combined with our Cajun blend of spices topped with our spicy bayou sauce.
- Hears of Palm Po' Boy
This traditional New Orleans sandwich gets a hearts of palm makeover, topped with lettuce and our house made creole mayo. Served with fries
- Mac and Cheese with Cajun Glazed TofuPanko-crusted strips of Cajun glazed tofu atop creamy, coconut milk-based cheese-sauced pasta.
The traditional Dee Felice Café dish substituted with vegetable stock and loaded with your choice of chickpeas or portabella.
- Chickpea Jumbalaya
Our spicy mixture of creole vegetables and rice with chickpeas.
- Bol de NeigeDark chocolate flourless dessert, baked with rum and coffee, topped with fresh whipped cream.Gluten-Free
- Bread PuddingA New Orleans classic, baked with walnuts and raisins, topped with a warm bourbon sauce.