Location and hours
|12:00 PM - 8:00 PM||Menu|
|Tuesday - Thursday|
|11:00 AM - 8:30 PM||Menu|
|11:00 AM - 3:00 PM||Lunch Menu|
|11:00 AM - 9:00 PM||Menu|
|11:00 AM - 3:00 PM||Lunch Menu|
|11:00 AM - 9:00 PM||Menu|
- Vegetable Spring Roll
- Fried Tofu
- Crab Rangoon
- Chicken Satay
- Cold Roll (Po Pia Sod)
- Summer Roll
- Koong Tod
- Curry Puff
- Crispy Calamari
- Roti Canai
- Chicken Wrap
- Crispy chive pancake
- Sweet Chili WingFried chicken wing sauteed with sweet chili sauce. Served with celery and carrot
- Fish Cake (Tod Mun)Fish cakes blended with chili paste and green bean than deep-fried. Served with cucumber salad in a sweet sauce with ground peanut.
- French FriesServed with sriracha mayonnaise.
- Eagle Thai Signature
- Grilled Salmon with Mango Salad
- Fried Red Snapper Tamarind Chili Sauce
- Pla Sam Rod
- Rad Nha
- Salmon Mango CurrySalmon with onion, bell pepper, mango, tomato, chili paste, and coconut milk. Served with jasmine rice or brown rice.Spicy
- Salmon Ginger SauceSalmon, ginger, mushroom, celery, bell pepper, onion, and scallion with ginger sauce. Served with jasmine rice or brown rice.
- Duck Choo CheeCrispy duck, lime leaves, broccoli, bell pepper, chili paste, and coconut milk. Served with jasmine rice or brown rice.Spicy
- Duck Tamarind Chili SauceDuck, mix vegetables, and tamarind chili sauce. Served with jasmine rice or brown rice.
- Sukiyaki Big Bowl SoupMix vegetable, shrimp, fish ball, fish tofu, glass noodle, and egg in sukiyaki soup. Served with jasmine rice or brown rice.
- Original Thai BasilMinced meat sauteed with garlic chili and basil in the brown and sunny egg. Served with chili fish sauce. Served with jasmine rice or brown rice.
- Ginger sauce Red snapperFried Whole red snapper, ginger, bell pepper, mushroom, celery and scallion
- Thai Iced Tea
- Thai Iced Coffee
- Soda Can
- Bottled Water
- Green Tea
- Hot Coffee
- Hot Tea
- Hot Honey Ginger Drink
- Lychee Thai teaLychee juice and thai tea
- Strawberry Thai teaBerry Juice mix with Thai Tea
- Strawberry Lemonade
- Mango with Sweet Sticky Rice
- Thai Custard
- Coconut Pudding
- Fried Honey Banana
- Egg Custard with Sweet Sticky Rice
- Tom Yum
- Sweet Corn Soup
- Vegetable SoupClear soup, bean thread noodle, tofu, and mix vegetable.
- Tom KhaThai herb coconut soup, mushroom, tomato, scallion, and cilantro.
- Thai Salad
- Plar Goong
- Larb Salad
- Papaya Salad
- Nua Nam Tok
- Yum Woonsen
- Duck SaladCrispy duck, scallion, onion, tomato, celery, and cilantro mixed with Thai dressing.
- Mango SaladMnago, red onion, scallion, tomato, carrot, cashews nut, and chili with lime juice.
- Thai Curry
- Red CurryBamboo shoot string bean, bell pepper, coconut milk, and basil. Served with jasmine rice or brown rice.Spicy
- Green CurryBamboo shoot, zucchini, bell pepper, eggplant coconut milk, and basil. Served with jasmine rice or brown rice.Spicy
- Panang CurryString bean, bell pepper, lime leaves, and coconut milk. Served with jasmine rice or brown rice.Spicy
- Massaman CurryOnion, potato, carrot, peanut, and coconut milk. Served with jasmine rice or brown rice.Spicy
- Pineapple CurryPineapple, onion, tomato, bell pepper, basil, and coconut milk. Served with jasmine rice or brown rice.Spicy
- Mango CurryMango, onion, tomato, bell pepper, basil, and coconut milk. Served with jasmine rice or brown rice.Spicy
- Fried Rice
- Pineapple Fried Rice
- Tom Yum Fried Rice
- Thai Fried RiceEgg onion, tomato, pea, carrot scallion, and jasmine rice.
- Spicy Fried Rice (Basil Fried rice)Tomato, onion, bell pepper, chili paste, basil, and jasmine rice.Spicy
- Noodle Plate
- Drunken Noodle
- Shrimp Guay Tiaw
- Pad ThaiRice noodles, bean sprout, scallion, peanut, egg, and crushed dried turn.
- Pad See EwFlat rice noodle, Chinese broccoli, egg, and back soy sauce.
- Mee GorengEgg noodle with onion, carrot, and back soy sauce.
- Beef Tiaw NueStir-fried beef, egg noodle, onion, bell pepper, celery, and mushroom in green curry sauce.
- Noodle Soup
- Pho Broth Noodle SoupRice noodles, bean spout, onion, scallion, cilantro, and basil in beef broth.
- Tom Yum Noodle SoupRice noodles, bean spout, onion, scallion, and cilantro in sour and spicy lemongrass soup.
- Curry Noodle SoupEgg noodle, bean spout, red onion , scallion, cilantro and pickle cabbage, Fried garlic in Curry soup
- Wok Entrees
- Thai BasilBasil, onion, bell pepper, string bean chili, and garlic. Served with jasmine rice or brown rice.
- Garlic SauceBroccoli, carrot black pepper, and garlic sauce. Served with jasmine rice or brown rice.
- Cashew NutCashew nut onion, bell pepper, mushroom, pineapple, and celery. Served with jasmine rice or brown rice.
- Sweet and SourOnion, bell pepper, tomato, cucumber, and pineapple. Served with jasmine rice or brown rice.
- GingerScallion, onion, mushroom, celery, bell pepper, and ginger. Served with jasmine rice or brown rice.
- Vegan Friendly
- Basil Eggplant
- Chili Tofuvegan and spicy
- Garlic Eggplant & AsparagusSauteed in brown sauce with garlic bell pepper.
- Pad Ped String BeanString bean, bamboo shoot, bell pepper, and lime leaves with red curry paste.vegan and spicy
- Steamed VegetablesServed with peanut sauce and ginger soy sauce.
- Broccoli & TofuBroccoli, tofu, carrot, onion, and garlic.
- Side Order
- Jasmine Rice
- Brown Rice
- Sticky Rice
- Steamed Noodle
- Steamed Broccoli
- Fried Sunny Egg
- RotiIndian wheat bread
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Eagle Thai Cuisine in Cliffside Park?
Eagle Thai Cuisine is located at: 644 Anderson Avenue , Cliffside Park
Is the menu for Eagle Thai Cuisine available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Eagle Thai Cuisine online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Eagle Thai Cuisine menu?
The most ordered items from Eagle Thai Cuisine are: Dumpling, Pineapple Fried Rice, Mango Curry.
Does Eagle Thai Cuisine offer delivery in Cliffside Park?
Yes, Eagle Thai Cuisine offers delivery in Cliffside Park via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Eagle Thai Cuisine delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Eagle Thai Cuisine ?
Delivery fees for Eagle Thai Cuisine vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Eagle Thai Cuisine with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Eagle Thai Cuisine ?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Eagle Thai Cuisine , add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Eagle Thai Cuisine ?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Eagle Thai Cuisine .