Location and hours
|10:00 AM - 10:30 PM|
Elephant Walk Indian Ethiopian Bar and Grill
Buy 1, Get 1 Free
Picked for you
- Garlic Naan
- Tikka Masala
- Flatbread chicken
- Opera Cream Torte SliceDouble chocolate chip cake is filled and iced with rich vanilla opera cream filling and layered with rich chocolate glaze and decorated with Belgian chocolate and garnished the torte with white chocolate| butter cream rosettes and hand -cut white chocolate diamonds.
Northern Indian Appetizers
- Naan Nachos
- Chicken Tikka
- Veggie Samosa
- Chana Ki ChatTasty, tangy snack made from chickpeas (chole) with unique spice blend, onion, tomatoes and lemon.
- Samosa ChatTwo tangy samosas served on a bed of chickpeas with dollops of yogurt and chutney.
- Vegetable PakoraCrispy fried snack made with gram flour, spices, onion, cauliflower, and bell pepper.
- Mixed PlatterSampling of appetizers including chicken pakora, paneer pakora, veggie samosa, beef samosa.
- Vegetarian Mixed PlatterSampling of vegetarian appetizers. Veggie pakora, veggie samosa, paneer pakora, and aloo tikki Vegetarian.
- Aloo TikkiSmall fried cutlet made out of boiled potato, peas, and various curry spices.
- Fried MushroomsWhite mushrooms coated in a light, crispy, seasoned batter, deep fried to golden.
- Chicken SamosaTwo flaky pastry puffs stuffed with mildly spiced chicken, garlic ginger, cilantro, and served with chutney.
- Keema (Beef) SamosaTwo flaky pastry puffs stuffed with mildly spiced beef (keema), garlic ginger, cilantro, served with chutney.
- Vegetable Sambusa2 Deep fried crispy pastries filled with mild spiced lentil and jalapeno pepper. Vegetarian Vegan.Popular
- Ayib BegomenFresh made Ethiopian cottage cheese (ayib), purified butter, collard greens and berbere on injera.
- Mushroom Inguday TibsMushrooms marinated and sauteed with onions, bell pepper, and garlic.
- KategnaIngera, Ethiopian bread, filled with butter and chili.
- Sega SambussaTwo mildly spiced triangular beef pastries flavored with cumin, garlic, onion, and nutmeg.
Modern Indian Chef Creations
- Flatbread chickenFresh made Naan topped with masala sauce, shred chicken, onion , bell pepper, panner (cheese)Popular
- Flatbread Naan pizzaTopped with tomatoes and masala sauce.
- Chicken Soup
- Vegetable Soup
- Mulligatawny Soup
- Tomato SoupA soup made with tomatoes, garlic-ginger puree and masala spices. Garnished with Basil.
- Misser SoupDeliciously mild lentil soup seasoned with herbs and spices.
- SambarThick lentil soup made with lentils and mixed vegetables, spiced with sambar masala.
- House SaladSpring mix lettuce, onion, bell peppers, olive oil and lemon dressing.
- Garden SaladFreshly made tossed salad with herbs and lemon.
- Azifa Saladwhole brown lentil blended with seasoned with onion, garlic, jalapenos, olive oil, lemon juice. Served cold.Popular
- Chef's SaladGarden salad with chicken.
- Tomato SaladChopped tomatoes, onions, and bell peppers in olive oil.
- Kachumber Saladcool refreshing salad with fresh chopped cucumbers, onions, tomatoes, lemon juice, with dash of chat masala spice.Popular
- Potato SaladDiced potatoes and bell peppers in fresh garlic, lemon, and olive oil dressing.
Steamed Rice - Biryani
- SaagLeafy vegetable dish spinach, broccoli, mustard greens stewed with added spices in a light cream based sauce. Can be prepared vegan.Popular
- KormaMeat or veggies blended with cumin seeds, cashews, raisins, tomato puree, coriander, garlic, ginger and cream (coconut milk available).Popular
- VindalooProtein simmered with potatoes in a tangy tomato and caramelized onion based sauce.Popular
- Shahi KormaMeat or veggies blended with cumin seeds, cashews, raisins, tomato puree, coriander, garlic, ginger and cream (coconut milk available).Popular
- JelfreziProtein cooked with green peppers, tomatoes, and onions.
- MakhniTender marinated protein simmered in a creamy spiced curry sauce with nuts and raisins.Popular
- BharthaStewed eggplant with vegetables and mild masala spices.
- GingerA creamy curry cooked in gingerand garlic and bell pepper and turmeric and yogurt.
- Rogan JoshChoose your protein cooked in tomato sauce finished with a touch of yogurt.
An aromatic curry dish braised with gravy and flavored with garlic, ginger, and cardamom. Choose your protein.Popular
- MangoProtein cooked in mango puree and masala spices.
Chicken Specialties (Doro)
- Doro Wotthe natural dish of Ethiopia meticulously prepared chicken simmered for hours with red onions, bebere [hot sauce]served with drum stick, hard boiled egg.Popular
- Doro TibsStrips of tender chicken breast, pan-seared and sautéed with red onions bell peppers, purified butter, cardamom,awaze sauce.
- Collard Green KitfoFinely chopped beef tenderloin mixed with collard greens and ayib (Ethiopian cheese curds) seasoned with butter, cardamom, and mitmita.
- KitfoGrass-fed prime filet mignon beef tartare.finely chopped.seasoned with butter, cardamom, mitmita.Served with injera.
- Lega TibsPan-seared beef steak pieces sautéed with red onions,tomatoes,garlic,bell peppers,seasoned mildly,
Served with injera.
- Awaze Tibscubed beef steak, pan-seared and sautéed with red onions,bell peppers,cardamom,awaze sauce.Popular
- Collard Green and Lamb Stew (Gomen be Siga)Mild lamb stew prepared with collard greens. Served with injera.
- Lega TibsPan-seared tender lamb morsels, sauteed to perfection. Served with injera.
- Awaze Tibs (Lamb)Tender lamb morsels marinated in berbere sauce. Served with injera.Popular
Ethiopian Combo Plate Sampler
- Veggie Combo for TwoCombination sampler of Ethiopian favorites. Serving for two.yellow lentils,Kik Alicha.seasoned collard greens,Gomen,red Lentil,Misir Wot,cabbage Atakilti Alicha.vegetarian and vegan
- Veggie Combo for OneCombination sampler of Ethiopian favorites. Serving for one.yellow lentils [Kik Alicha],seasoned collard greens [Gomen],red Lentil [Misir Wot],cabbage [Atakilti Alicha].
- Dal Makhni
- Garlic Gobi
- Veggie MangoMixed vegetables cooked in mango pulp.
- Aloo CholeyChickpeas and potatoes prepared North Indian style.
- Aloo GobiPotatoes and cauliflower cooked with spices.
- Aloo SaagLeafy vegetable dish spinach, broccoli, mustard greens stewed with added spices in a light cream based sauce. Can be prepared vegan.
Potato cubes cooked in spinach, cream. Vegetarian.vegetarian and vegan
- Aloo MatarPea and potato combo blended with aromatic spices.SPICY
- Aloo VindalooPotatoes cooked in a tangy hot sauce.
- Baingan BhunaChunks of fried eggplant with onions, bell peppers, tomatoes, and a touch of yogurt.
- Bhindi MasalaOkra cooked with onions and mild spices.
- BharthaStewed eggplant with vegetables and mild masala spices
- Bhartha MushroomMildly spiced eggplant cooked with fresh mushrooms.
- Dal TadkaYellow lentils tempered with spice and ghee and roasted bell peppers and tomatoes
- Mixed VegetablesFresh vegetables blended with spice, and a touch of curry sauce.
- Mushroom MatarTender mushrooms and green peas cooked with tomato sauce.
- Malai KoftaMixed vegetable balls cooked in onions and tomato sauce.Popular
- Navratan KormaA gentle blend of mixed vegetables, cashews, and light cream.
- Paneer MakhaniCheese cubes cooked in tomato and cream sauce.Popular
- Saag CholeyChickpeas and spinach cooked in tomato and cream sauce.Popular
- Saag PaneerCheese cubes cooked in spinach and cream.Popular
- Saag KoftaMildly spiced spinach cooked with vegetable balls.
- Shahi PannerPaneer cooked with sweet nuts and raisins with tomato and cream sauce.Popular
- Vegetable JalfreziFresh vegetables cooked with green peppers, tomatoes, and onions.
Ethiopean Vegetarian and Vegan
- Cabbage (Tikel Gomen)Cabbage with carrots , potatoes simmered in a sauce. Served with injera. Vegetarian.Popular
- Split Yellow Peas (Kik Alitcha)Split yellow peas. Puree of yellow split peas mixed with onions, green peppers and garlic. Served with injera. Vegetarian.vegetarian and vegan
- Mushroom Tibs (Inguday)Portobello mushrooms marinated and sauteed with onions, bell pepper, and garlic.Popular
- String Beans (Fasolia)String beans, carrots sauteed in a caramelized onions. Served with injera. Vegetarian.vegetarian and vegan
- Red Lentils (Misir Wot)Red lentils. Pureed split red lentil simmered in berbere sauce. Served with injera. Vegetarian.vegetarian and vegan
- Eggplant and Carrot WotEggplant, bits of carrot simmered in stewed tomato sauce. Served with injera. Vegetarian.vegetarian and vegan
- Shiroground chickpeas slowly simmered in a seasoned clay pot roasted chickpeas,ground with spices.
- MangoChoose your protein cooked in a mango curry sauce.
- BhunaFried, smothers with onions, ginger, garlic, peppers, and tomatoes.
- Kadal GingerCooked with fresh ginger, garlic, bell peppers, and spices.
- VindalooBlended with potatoes in a tangy hot sauce.
- Fish Asa TibsEthiopian style, bone in, fish [tilapia] served with potato [deneche], beet root [keyser] and fresh lime. Served with naan.
- Shrimp TibsShrimp, sauteed onion, fresh garlic, tomatoes and special sauce. Served with injera or naan.
- Boneless Fish Asa TibsBoneless Choice of fish [tilapia or Cod] served with potato [deneche], beet root [keyser] and fresh lime. Served with naan.
Tandoori Clay Oven Specialties
- Chicken TikkaCubed pieces of boneless chicken marinated with yogurt and spices, roasted in Tandoori oven.Popular
- Tandoori ChickenHalf chicken marinated in yogurt, mild spices and herbs.
- Fish TikkaClay oven roasted Salmon with onion and bell pepper and masala spices.
- Sabaz TandooriCauliflower, broccoli, potato, mushroom, cheese cubes marinated in yogurt, mild spices and herbs.
- Seekh KababGround protein mildly spiced, baked in clay oven. Chicken | Beef | Lamb
House Specialties | Indian Breads
- Garlic Naan
- Hot and Spicy NaanNaan stuffed with green chilies and red peppers.Spicy
- PooriWhole wheat bread lightly fried.vegetarian and vegan
- Aloo NaanFresh baked naan stuffed with lightly spiced potatoes.vegetarian and vegan
- Gobhi NaanNaan stuffed with cauliflower and spices.vegetarian and vegan
- Chapati (Roti)Also known as Roti. Traditional baked whole wheat bread. Veganvegetarian and vegan
- Chicken NaanStuffed with broiled chicken pieces.
- Beef NaanStuffed with mildly spiced minced beef.
- Chef's SpecialNaan stuffed with a combination of onions, garlic, potatoes, and chicken.
- Kashmiri NaanNaan stuffed with raisins, cashews, and coconut.
- RaitaA Indian yogurt with cucumber, mint, cilantro, and roasted cumin seeds.
- Mango ChutneySweet ripe mangoes with tart flavor from vinegar, cooked with spices. Mango chutney is the most traditional of all chutneys. Pairs well with samosa, curries, chicken, steak or lamb.Spicy
- Extra InjeraThree rolls of injera will be included.Popular
- Mineral Water
- Fresh Mango Juice
- Fresh Mango and Avocado Juice
- Power Juice
- Gulab JamunSoft delicious berry sized balls made of milk solids and flour, soaked in a flavored sugar syrup.
- Rice Pudding - KheerIndian style rice pudding with pistachio. A classic Indian dish made with rice, sugar, milk. Flavored with cardamon. Contains nuts.Popular
- BaklavaBaklava is a rich, sweet dessert pastry made of layers of filo filled with chopped nuts and sweetened and held together with syrup, frosting or honey.Popular
- Fresh Fruit SaladMelons, strawberries, black berries, avocado, and watermelon. Topped with a melba sauce (pureed black berries and red raspberries)
- TiramisuTiramisu is a coffee-flavoured Italian dessert. It is made of ladyfingers dipped in coffee, layered with a whipped mixture of eggs, sugar and mascarpone cheese, flavoured with cocoa.
The BonBonerie Featured Desserts
- Opera Cream Torte (Whole 6")
- Carrot Cake Slice
- Lemon Raspberry Torte (Whole 6")It is light as feather chiffon cake filled with a layer each of tart lemon and sweet raspberry Parisian cream. The torte is surrounded with a bright lemony buttercream and hand crafted sugar adornments
- Opera Cream Torte SliceDouble chocolate chip cake is filled and iced with rich vanilla opera cream filling and layered with rich chocolate glaze and decorated with Belgian chocolate and garnished the torte with white chocolate| butter cream rosettes and hand -cut white chocolate diamonds.Popular
- Carrot Cake (Whole 6")Made with fresh carrots and filled with cream cheese frosting and coat the sides with fresh walnuts.
- Lemon Raspberry Torte SliceIt is light as feather chiffon cake filled with a layer each of tart lemon and sweet raspberry Parisian cream. The torte is surrounded with a bright lemony buttercream and hand crafted sugar adornments
- Garlic NaanGarlic stuffed naan.Popular
- Samosa2 deep fried crispy pastries with your choice of savory filling. Served with chutney.Popular
- Veggie Combo for OneCombination sampler of Ethiopian favorites. Serving for one.yellow lentils [Kik Alicha],seasoned collard greens [Gomen], red Lentil [Misir Wot],cabbage [Atakilti Alicha].
- Veggie Combo for TwoCombination sampler of Ethiopian favorites. Serving for two.yellow lentils [Kik Alicha],seasoned collard greens [Gomen],red Lentil [Misir Wot],cabbage [Atakilti Alicha].vegetarian and vegan
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Elephant Walk Indian Ethiopian Bar and Grill in Cincinnati?
Elephant Walk Indian Ethiopian Bar and Grill is located at: 170 W McMillan St , Cincinnati
Is the menu for Elephant Walk Indian Ethiopian Bar and Grill available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Elephant Walk Indian Ethiopian Bar and Grill online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Elephant Walk Indian Ethiopian Bar and Grill menu?
The most ordered items from Elephant Walk Indian Ethiopian Bar and Grill are: Tikka Masala, Awaze Wings, Biryani.
Does Elephant Walk Indian Ethiopian Bar and Grill offer delivery in Cincinnati?
Yes, Elephant Walk Indian Ethiopian Bar and Grill offers delivery in Cincinnati via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Elephant Walk Indian Ethiopian Bar and Grill delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Elephant Walk Indian Ethiopian Bar and Grill?
Delivery fees for Elephant Walk Indian Ethiopian Bar and Grill vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Elephant Walk Indian Ethiopian Bar and Grill with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Elephant Walk Indian Ethiopian Bar and Grill?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Elephant Walk Indian Ethiopian Bar and Grill, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Elephant Walk Indian Ethiopian Bar and Grill?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Elephant Walk Indian Ethiopian Bar and Grill.