Location and hours
|2:00 PM - 9:30 PM|
|Tuesday - Friday|
|5:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
|2:00 PM - 9:30 PM|
- Sambosa$4.00Lentile or spinach, seasoned, wrapped, deep fried
- Ayeb Begomen and Mitmita$4.50Cottage cheese, collard green, hot chili pepper, and seasonings.
- Azefa (Lentil Salad)$4.50Lentil salad, chilli pepper, seasoned with olive oil and spices.
- Misir Wet$9.50Red lentils cooked in spicy sauce, seasoned with ginger, garlic and cardamom.
- Tikil Gomen$9.50Cabbage, onion, potato and chili peppers, cooked and seasoned.
- Shiro Wet$9.50Berbere sauce and roasted legume flour with ginger and garlic.
- Yatakilt Wet$9.50Fresh vegtables sauteed with caramelized onion, ginger and garlic.
- Gomen Wet$9.50Chopped collard greens cooked with onion, peppers, herbs and spices.
- Yekik Alicha$9.50Split yellow peas simmered in onion, olive oil, garlic and ginger, seasoned with turmeric.
- Doro Wet$14.99Tender skinned chicken sauteed in red onions, fresh ginger, garlic, cardamon, berbere sauce, herbed butter, and boiled eggs.
- Kitfo$15.99Fresh lean beef seasoned with mitmita and cooked in hot herbed butter.
- Lega Tibs$15.99Tenderloin beef sauteed with onions, tomatoes, chili peppers, and seasoned with herbed butter.
- Siga Wet$15.99Fresh tender beef cooked in berbere sauce and assorted spices.
- Tibs Firfir$17.99Beef tibs sauteed with onions, tomatoes, chili pepper, garlic herbed butter and berbere sauce mixed with scrambled injera.
- Ye Siga Alicha$14.99Lean and tender beef simmered in onion, ginger, garlic, and turmeric.
- Quanta Firfir$18.99Cooked dried beef (beef jerky) stewed sauce, spices, mixed with scrambled injera.
- Yebeg Tibs$17.99Tender pieces of lamb sauteed with onion, tomato, chili pepper, garlic herbed butter, and berebere sauce.
- Yebeg Tibs Firfir$19.99Yebeg tibs sauteed with onions, tomatoes, chili pepper, garlic herbed butter and berbere sauce mixed with scrambled injera.
- Ethiopian Veggie Combo for One Person$16.99
- Ethiopian Veggie Combo for Two Persons$24.99
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Ethiopian Cafe in Boston?
Ethiopian Cafe is located at: 377 Centre St, Jamaica Plain, MA 02130, USA , Boston
Is the menu for Ethiopian Cafe available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Ethiopian Cafe online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Ethiopian Cafe menu?
The most ordered items from Ethiopian Cafe are: Meat Combo for Two Persons, Meat Combo for One Person, Sambosa.
Does Ethiopian Cafe offer delivery in Boston?
Yes, Ethiopian Cafe offers delivery in Boston via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Ethiopian Cafe delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Ethiopian Cafe?
Delivery fees for Ethiopian Cafe vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Ethiopian Cafe with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Ethiopian Cafe?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Ethiopian Cafe, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Ethiopian Cafe?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Ethiopian Cafe.