Location and hours
|11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
- Picked for you
- Papa a la HuancainaSteamed sliced potatoes in a yellow spicy sauce (aji Amarillo), ricotta cheese, botija olive, and boiled egg.
- Papa a la Huancaina
- Causa de Pollo
- Yuca a La HuancainaSteamed sliced yucca in a yellow spicy sauce (aji Amarillo), ricotta cheese, botija olive, and boiled egg.
- TamaleFilled with chicken, broiled egg, and olives.
- Empanadas de Carne o PolloPastry shell filled with a stew of beef or chicken along with vegetables, olive, and boiled egg.
- Papa RellenaStuffed potatoes with cooked beef, raisins, botija olives, and sliced egg.
- Ensalada VerdeFresh spring mixed with seasonal vegetables.
- CalamariTenderly fried rings of fresh calamari squid. Served with tartar sauce and lime.
- Causa de AtunFreshly mashed potatoes with key lime, avocado, and tuna filling.
- Choclo con QuesoLightly buttered Peruvian corn and fresh cheese on the side.
- Palta RellenaAvocado stuffed with vegetables, lime juice, red onion, salt, pepper, and cilantro.
- Chicharron de PolloTender golden fried pieces of chicken breast. Served with tartar sauce and fries.
- Chicharron de PescadoTender golden fried pieces of marinated fish. Served with fries.
- Choros a la ChalacaSteamed mussels served on its half shell, topped lime juice, red onions, tomatoes, cilantro, and chilli marinade.
- HangoverCebiche de pescado con calamari.
- Side Orders
- Fried Corn
- French Fries
- Fried Banana
- Bread basketorden de pan
- Side Of Aji verdeun side de salsa verde
- Side of huccania sauceour very popular yellow sauce
- Salsa Criollaour purple onion mix
- Caldo MarineroSeafood in a lightly seasoned hearty fish broth.
- Aguadito de PolloRich Peruvian chicken cilantro soup with rice peas, carrots, and diced potatoes.
- Sopa de PolloChicken style soup with vegetables and noodles.
- Chupe de CamaronesCreamy shrimp chowder, corn, potatoes, fresh cheese, and eggs.
- ParihuelaFresh rich combination of seafood in a fish stew broth and aji panca.
- Ceviche Mixto
- Pescado al Picante
- Arroz con Mariscos
- Ceviche de PescadoMarinated in lime juice and spices, small cuts of fresh fish, red onions, sweet potato, and corn on the side.
- Pescado a lo MachoCharbroiled fish filet, hot peppers, tomato sauce with sauteed seafood, and rice.
- Pescado a la ChorrillanaCharbroiled fish filet with a delightful onion sauce, tomatoes, aji panca, and fresh herbs with white rice.
- Pescado en Salsa BlancaPoached fish, white wine sauce, and shrimp. Served with steamed white rice.
- Pescado a la ParrillaSeasoned fresh fish filet broiled to perfection. Served with salad and steamed fried potatoes.
- Pescado SudadoPoached fish filet in a fish broth with fresh herbs, red onions, tomatoes, and spices with white rice.
- Pescado al Moio de AjoCharbroiled fish filet topped with garlic sauce. Served with roasted vegetables.
- Salmon a la ParrillaFresh Atlantic salmon filet and grilled with garlic sauce. Served with green salad and potatoes.
- Salmon en Dijon SauceFresh Atlantic salmon grilled. Served with spaghetti, tomatoes, olives, and Dijon butter sauce.
- Picante de MariscosSeafood stew with potatoes and spiced yellow cream sauce. Served with rice.
- TiraditosCooked by lime juice slices of fresh fish with corn.
- Saltado de Camarones
- Bistec a lo Pobre
- Chaufa Mixta
- Tacu Tacu con Lomo Saltado
- Aji de GallinaMild hot sauce (aji Amarillo), shredded chicken breast, and bed of potatoes. Served with white rice.
- Chicken BreastCharbroiled chicken breast. Served with salad and steamed fried potatoes.
- Saltado de MariscosSeafood mix fries, onions, tomatoes, and cilantro. Served with white rice.
- Seco a la NortenaBruised cuts of meat in a liquid of chilli, beer, cilantro, and fresh herbs with beans, and steamed rice.
- Bistec a la ParrillaSteak and grilled to order. Served with mixed green salad, and potatoes.
- Combo CriolloAji de gallina and caucan y seen an la nortena.
- Milanesa de PolloTender breaded chicken. Served with mixed green salad and potatoes.
- Parrillada MixtaTop sirloin, shrimp, and two chicken skewers, pork chop, and Polish sausage. Served with rice and salad.
- Chuleta de PuercoTender pork loin chops. Served with mixed green salad and potatoes.
- Arroz con PolloChicken and rice, infused in cilantro sauce with red bell peppers, corn, peas, and carrots.
- Arroz con Huancaina y Salsa CriollaChicken and rice, infused in cilantro sauce with red bell peppers, corn, peas, and carrots.
- Pollo Min KuoChicken breast with sauteed mushrooms, shrimp, vegetables, oyster sauce, and soy sauce.
- Cau CauCooked square tripe and potatoes cooked with mint and yellow sauce.
- Chaufa de PolloOriental styled fried rice with chicken, fried egg, and onions.
- Bistek al la chorrillanaour top sirloin with our delicious chorrillana sauce. includes rice & home style potatoe
- Pollo a lo pobreexactly like our very popular bistek al lo pobre just chicken breast
- Fettuccine a la Huacaina with Steak
- Fettuccine AlfredoFettuccini pasta served in rich and creamy parmesan cheese sauce made with real cream and butter.
- Chaufa de VegetalesOriental style fried rice and seasonal vegetables.
- Tallarin Saltado de VegetalesSpaghetti, tomatoes, and onions.
- Tallarin al PestoSpaghetti, spinach, and basil base.
- Saltado de VegetalesStir fry vegetables with French fries and steamed rice.
- Inca Cola
- Chicha MoradaPurple corn.
- MaracuyaPassion fruit.
- Coca ColaRegular and diet.
- SpriteRegular and diet.
- Pink LemonadeRegular and diet.
- Dr PepperRegular and diet.
- un sweetened Iced TeaRegular and diet.
- Bottled Coca Cola
- Alfajores Box
- piononoour home made rolled cake with Carmel filling
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Fernando’s Restaurant in Downey?
Fernando’s Restaurant is located at: 9484 Firestone Blvd , Downey
Is the menu for Fernando’s Restaurant available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Fernando’s Restaurant online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Fernando’s Restaurant menu?
The most ordered items from Fernando’s Restaurant are: Lomo Saltado, Pollo Saltado, Tallarin Saltado.
Does Fernando’s Restaurant offer delivery in Downey?
Yes, Fernando’s Restaurant offers delivery in Downey via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Fernando’s Restaurant delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Fernando’s Restaurant?
Delivery fees for Fernando’s Restaurant vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Fernando’s Restaurant with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Fernando’s Restaurant?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Fernando’s Restaurant, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Fernando’s Restaurant?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Fernando’s Restaurant.