Location and hours
|Sunday - Monday|
|11:00 AM - 10:30 PM|
|Wednesday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 10:30 PM|
- Picked for you
- FalafelA deep fried blend of ground chick peas, parsley, onion, garlic and spices.
- Hummus With Chicken ShawarmaHummus bed with chicken
- Hummus With Meat ShawarmaHummus bed with meat
- Baba GhannougeBaked eggplant pureed with tahini, lemon juice, garlic and olive oil.
- Grape LeavesStuffed with rice, tomatoes, onions, and parsley flavored with spices.
- Ful MudammasCooked fava beans with lemon juice dressed with parsley and olive oil, diced tomatoes and onion.
- MazzaHummus, baba ghannouge, grape leaves, tabbouli, kibbeh and falafel.
- LabnehHomemade yogurt spread garnished with a touch of mint and olive oil.
- Chilled Cucumbers with YogurtHomemade fresh yogurt mixed with diced cucumbers and mint.
- Fried KibbehA deep fried blend of ground beef, burgol, stuffed with ground beef, onions, and special seasoning.
- Fatayer SpinachStuffed pie with spinach.
- SafihaBaked with onion, tomato and spices.
- Cheese PieWhite cheese with olive oil.
- Zater PieThyme with sesame, and olive oil.
- Chicken LiverSauteed with, green pepper, onions and our spices.
- Kafta KababMixture of ground beef and lamb, onion, parsley, and spices charbroiled to perfection and served on a bed of rice and house salad.
- Boneless Grilled Chicken BreastServed with rice or french fries and house salad.
- Shish KababMarinated tender cubes of lamb charbroiled on a skewer with onion, green peppers and tomatoes served on bed of rice and house salad.
- GyroMix of lamb beef marinated with spices, slowly roasted on low fire served on a bed of rice, tzatziki sauce and house salad.
- Meat ShawarmaVery tender meat marinated with special spices, slowly roasted vertically on a skewer by low fire, thinly sliced served with rice, and house salad.
- Leg of LambPriced by add-onsMarinated with exotic spices and boiled then broiled to perfection, served on a bed of rice and house salad.
- Vegetarian CouscousSteamed mix of 6 to 10 fresh vegetables cooked in tomato sauce, served with semolina.
- Lamb CouscousPriced by add-onsSteamed couscous with vegetables served with broiled leg of lamb.
- Chicken CouscousSteamed couscous with vegetables served with grilled.
- Lamb ChopsServed with hummus, rice or french fries and house salad.
- House SaladA mix of lettuce, tomato, onion, cucumber and our own dressing.
- Arabic SaladFresh diced cucumber tomatoes, onion, mint, and olive oil.
- Tabbouli SaladFresh finely chopped parsley mixed with burgol, diced tomatoes, onion, fresh lemon juice and olive oil.
- Fattoush SaladToasted pita bread mixed with tomatoes, parsley, mint, green pepper, onion cucumber, lettuce, lemon juice, and olive oil.
- Greek SaladGreek feta cheese and black olives mixed with lettuce, tomatoes, onion green pepper, cucumber and our own dressing.
- Chicken SaladOur fresh salad topped with a tender chicken breast.
- From the Sea
- Fried ShrimpServed with hummus, rice, fries and house salad.
- Grilled ShrimpServed with hummus, rice, fries , and house salad.
- Red SnapperChar-grilled whole fish, served with hummus, Rice fries and salad.
- Grilled SalmonServed with hummus, Rice french fries and house salad.
- Adas SoupA traditional lentil soup blended with carrots, onion, and spices.
- Side Orders
- Small Fries
- Large Fries
- 1 Pita Bread
- 5 Pita Bread
- Garlic Sauce
- Taziki Sauce
- Tahini Sauce
- Falafel SandwichA large roll of pita bread filled with falafel mixed with tahini sauce, tomatoes, onion and lettuce.
- Meat Shawarma SandwichMiddle Eastern gyro. Meat thinly sliced and rolled in a pita with tahini sauce lettuce, tomato and onions.
- Shish Tawook SandwichMarinated chicken cubes charbroiled and rolled in a pita bread with garlic sauce, lettuce, onion and tomatoes.
- Kafta Kabab SandwichMarinated mixture of ground beef with onion and parsley, charbroiled rolled in a pita bread with lettuce, tomatoes, onion and tahini sauce.
- Shish Kabab SandwichMarinated tender cubes of lamb charbroiled and rolled in a pita bread with tahini sauce, lettuce onion and tomatoes.
- Gyro SandwichMixture of lamb and beef marinated with special spices, slowly roasted on a low fire and rolled in a pita with tzatziki sauce, tomatoes and lettuce.
- Vegetarian PlatterHummous, baba ghannouge, falafel, tabbouli, grape leaves.
- MusakkaaA mix of eggplant, tomato, onion and green pepper, baked to perfection. Served with rice and salad.
- Kids Meal
- Kids Spaghetti with MeatServed with tomato sauce.
- Kids Beef BurgerServed with cheese, onion, tomatoes, lettuce, and french fries.
- Kids Chicken BurgerServed with onion, tomatoes, lettuce, and french fries.
- Kids Chicken FingersServed with french fries.
- Kids Chicken NuggetsServed with french fries.
- Kids Fried ShrimpServed with french fries.
- Kids Shish Tawook1 Skewer of Kabab
- Kids Kafta Kabob1 Skewer of Kabab
- Kids Shish Kabab1 Skewer of Kabab
- BaklawaPriced by add-onsFillo pastry filled with walnuts, cashews or pistachios and dressed with light syrup.
- NammuraPriced by add-onsCoconut pastry mixed with semolina, dressed with light syrup, and topped with a slice of almond.
- Knafeh NabulsiaShredded wheat pastry filled with sweet cheese and dressed with light syrup.
- Rice PuddingHomemade and delicious.
- Bottle Water
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Flame Kabob in Orlando?
Flame Kabob is located at: 7536 Dr Phillips Blvd , Orlando
Is the menu for Flame Kabob available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Flame Kabob online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Flame Kabob menu?
The most ordered items from Flame Kabob are: Garlic Sauce, Chicken Shawarma, Gyro Sandwich.
Does Flame Kabob offer delivery in Orlando?
Yes, Flame Kabob offers delivery in Orlando via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Flame Kabob delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Flame Kabob?
Delivery fees for Flame Kabob vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Flame Kabob with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Flame Kabob?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Flame Kabob, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Flame Kabob?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Flame Kabob.