Location and hours
133 W Liberty St, Louisville, KY 40202
|12:30 AM - 1:30 AM|
|Monday - Saturday|
- Sky High Nachos$11.00A generous portion to share with a group. Tortilla chips topped with our chili, queso, shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, jalapenos and spicy sour cream.
- Spinach Queso$8.00Melted pepper jack cheese, spinach, pimentos, and tomatoes. Served with warm tortilla chips.
- Fried Pickles$8.00Thick, hand breaded, krinkle cut pickles served with spicy remoulade.
- Loaded Chicken Quesadilla$9.00A Large grilled jalapeno flour tortilla stuffed with grilled chicken,peppers,onion, and white cheddar cheese. Topped with spicy sour cream, and served with a side of pico de gallo.Popular
- Mozzarella Triangles$8.00Large triangles of mozzarella cheese hand breaded and served with marinara sauce. Topped with Parmesan cheese.
- Fried Mac and Cheese$8.00Hand breaded, deep fried macaroni and cheese. These bites are served warm on a bed of marinara sauce.
Salad and Soup
- Strawberry Pecan Salad$11.00Baby spinach, strawberries, mandarin oranges, red onions, spicy sweet pecans, and feta cheese. Served with lemon poppyseed dressing.
- Blackend Chicken Caeser Pasta Salad$11.00Not your typical Caesar salad. Romaine lettuce, blackend chicken, and cavatappi pasta. Tossed with Caesar dressing and Parmesan.
- House Salad$9.00Greens, eggs, bacon, diced tomatoes, cucumbers, and shredded white cheddar cheese.
- Smoked Turkey Club Salad$11.00Greens, eggs, diced tomatoes, cucumbers, shredded white cheddar cheese, bacon, and smoked Turkey.
- Buffalo Chicken Salad$11.00Greens, diced tomatoes, red onions, eggs, and boneless hot wings topped with bleu cheese crumbles.
- Homemade Chilli$4.00Ground chuck chili served with a side of jalapenos, white cheddar cheese, and tortilla chips.
- Catfish Fingers$11.00A hearty portion of hand breaded, tender catfish. Served with your choice of one regular side.
- Griff's Hot Brown$13.00Our own smoked turkey a top toasted sourdough bread, covered with diced bacon, diced tomatoes, and a white cheddar sauce. Baked to a bubbly brown.
- Smokin Cajun Pasta$13.00Grilled peppers, onions, and diced tomatoes served in a spicy cajun cream sauce a top cavatappi pasta. Served with toasted sourdough bread.Popular