Location and hours
|11:00 AM - 8:30 PM|
- #3 most likedSpinach Samosa$6.99
- Chicken Momo$12.99
- Green Salad$7.99Spring mixed, carrot, cucumber, and avocado. Served with mango and honey based dressing.
- Vegetable Momo$12.99Eight pieces. Steamed dumpling filled with minced cabbage, cauliflower, spinach, cheese, onion cilantro, and Nepali herb and spices. Served with tomato chutney.
- Vegetable Pakora$6.99Five pieces. Cabbage, onion, and potato mixed golden fried vegetable. Serve with mint sauce.
- Papadam$2.99Crispy lentil wafers, black paper, and cumin.
- Chicken Chilli$12.99Pan fried chicken strips cooked tomato sauce, green chilly, onion, and bell pepper.
- Peanuts Sadeko$6.99Fried peanuts mixed with garlic,onion, bell pepper, herbs ,spice and lemon juice.
- Aloo Sadeko$7.99Boiled potatoes mixed with Himalayan spices. Served with mint and tamarind sauce.
- Chicken Chhoyela$11.99Overnight marinated pieces of chicken baked in a tandoor oven and mixed with onion, bell pepper, herbs, spices, and lemon juice.
In House Special
- Goat Curry$16.99Bone in goat meat cooked in Nepalis style in sauce, herbs, and spices.
- Himalayan Biryani$17.99Boneless chicken,lamb,and shrimp cooked with basmati rice and special meat and biryani masala.
- Navaratna Korma$15.50Seasonal mixed vegetable cooked in a creamy sauce with coconut milk and cashew nut. Served with basmati rice or brown rice.
- Paneer Tikka Masala$15.50Roasted cheese cubes cooked in creamy sauce with herb and spices. Served with basmati rice or brown rice.
- Palak Paneer$15.50Minced spinach with fried cheese cubes. Cooked in a creamy sauce herb and spices. Served with basmati rice or brown rice.
- Chana Masala$14.50Garbanzo beans cooked with herb and spices in sauce. Served with basmati rice or brown rice.
- Dal Tadka ( vegan)$12.50Yellow and red lentils cooked with an onion sauce with herbs and spices. Served with basmati rice or brown rice.
- Matar Paneer$15.50Green peas are cooked in creamy sauce along with herbs and spices with cheese cubes.
- Dal Makhani$14.50Black lentil cooked with an onion tomato and creamy sauce. Served with basmati rice or brown rice.
- Aloo Cauli -vegan$14.50Potatoes and cauliflower sauteed with garlic, ginger pasted, and cooked in a tomato onion sauce. Served with basmati rice or brown rice.
Naan and Bread
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Himalayan Curry House in Oakland?
Himalayan Curry House is located at: 6112 La Salle Ave , Oakland
Is the menu for Himalayan Curry House available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Himalayan Curry House online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Himalayan Curry House menu?
The most ordered items from Himalayan Curry House are: Chicken Tikka Masala, Garlic Naan, Plain Naan.
Does Himalayan Curry House offer delivery in Oakland?
Yes, Himalayan Curry House offers delivery in Oakland via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Himalayan Curry House delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Himalayan Curry House?
Delivery fees for Himalayan Curry House vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Himalayan Curry House with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Himalayan Curry House?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Himalayan Curry House, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Himalayan Curry House?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Himalayan Curry House.