Location and hours
|12:00 PM - 2:45 PM||Menu|
|3:45 PM - 8:45 PM||Menu|
|Monday - Friday|
|11:00 AM - 2:45 PM||Menu|
|3:45 PM - 8:45 PM||Menu|
|12:00 PM - 2:45 PM||Menu|
|3:45 PM - 8:45 PM||Menu|
Picked for you
- Orange ChickenSpicy. Chunks of chicken fried in light batter and then glazed with mildly spicy orange peel sauce.
- Broccoli Beef
- Sweet & Sour Chicken
- Mu ShuYour choice of pork, chicken, beef, shrimp, or vegetables served with hoisin sauce and four pancakes.
- Honey Walnut PrawnsLightly fried prawns in delicate flour coating with a flavorful sauce and honey glazed walnuts.
Appetizers & Salad
- House Chicken Salad
- Veggie Spring Rolls (6)6 Pieces.Popular
- Crab Cheese Wontons (10)10 Pieces.
- Salt & Pepper CalamariSpicy.
- Pork Pot Stickers (6)6 Pieces.Popular
- Fried Wonton Chips10 Pieces.
- Fried Prawns (8)6 Pieces.
- Fried sesame Balls (10)
- Hot & Sour SoupBowl serves one to four people. Spicy.Popular
- Egg Flour SoupBowl serves one to four people.
- Sizzling Rice SoupBowl serves one to four people.
- Noodle SoupBowl serves one to four people. Your choice of chicken, beef, pork, vegetable or combo.
- Combo Wonton SoupBowl serves one to four people.Popular
- Chicken Corn SoupBowl serves one to four people.
- Vegetable SoupBowl serves one to four people.
Fried Rice & Noodles
- Fried RiceWhite or brown. Your choice of barbecue pork, beef, chicken, or vegetable.
- Chow MeinYour choice of barbecue pork, beef, chicken, or vegetable.Popular
- Chow FunThick rice noodles. Your choice of barbecue pork, beef, chicken, or vegetable.
- Tomato Beef Chow Mein
- Steamed White Rice one cupPer cup.Popular
- Fried Rice - SeafoodWhite or brown. Your choice of shrimp or combination.
- Chow Fun - SeafoodThick Rice Noodle. Your choice of shrimp or combination.
- Chow Mein - SeafoodYour choice of shrimp or combination.
- Singapore Thin Rice NoodlesCurry flavor. Spicy.
- Steamed Brown Rice one cup
Chicken & Duck
- Almond Chicken
- Cashew Chicken
- Lemon Chicken
- String Bean Chicken
- Mandarin ChickenSpicy. Lightly battered chicken breast glazed with sweet and spicy sauce.Popular
- Triple Mushroom Chicken
- Kung Pao ChickenSpicy. Served with peanuts.Popular
- Sweet & Sour ChickenPopular
- Asparagus Chicken
- Orange ChickenSpicy. Chunks of chicken fried in light batter and then glazed with mildly spicy orange peel sauce.Popular
- Crispy DuckServed with steamed buns.
- Broccoli Chicken
- Combination Vegetables Chicken
- Snow Pea Chicken
- Mongolian ChickenSpicy.
- Yu Shiang Chicken
- Eggplant Chicken
Beef & Lamb
- Broccoli BeefPopular
- Chef's BeefSpicy. Sliced beef dry-cooked with spicy pepper.
- Triple Mushroom Beef
- Mongolian BeefSpicy.Popular
- Mongolian LambSpicy.
- Orange BeefSpicy. Light fried sliced beef in a light batter and then glazed with mildly spicy orange peel sauce.
- Curry BeefSpicy. served with bell pepper in black bean sauce.
- Black Pepper LambSpicy. Sliced lamb stir-fried with black pepper, bell pepper, and mushrooms served on a hot iron platter.
- Snow Pea Beef
- Szechaun BeefSpicy. Tender sliced beef stir-fried with zucchini in spicy garlic brown sauce.Popular
- Asparagus Beef
- String Bean Beef
- Curry LambSpicy. Sliced lamb stir-fried with onion and bell pepper in curry sauce.
- Sweet & Sour PorkPopular
- Yu Shiang PorkSpicy. Shredded pork with zucchini and mushrooms in the spicy brown sauce.
- Peking Pork ChopsFried pork chops glazed with sweet and pungent sauce.
- Salt & Pepper Pork ChopsDeep fried pork chops dry-cooked with hot pepper and garlic.Popular
- Twice Cooked PorkSpicy. Sliced pork cooked with cabbage stir-fried in a spicy brown sauce.
- Dry Cooked Shredded Pork & String Beans
- Sweet & Sour Prawns
- PrawnsServed with snow peas or mixed vegetables.
- ScallopsServed with snow peas or mixed vegetables.
- Sizzling PrawnsPrawns stir-fried with bell pepper, onion, mushroom in black pepper sauce.Popular
- Curry PrawnsSpicy.
- Prawns in Black Bean Sauce
- Garlic PrawnsSpicy. Stir-fried prawns with mushrooms and onions in spicy garlic sauce.Popular
- Garlic ScallopsSpicy. Stir-fried scallops with mushrooms and onions in spicy garlic sauce.
- Kung Pao Fish FilletSpicy. Served with peanuts.
- Peking PrawnsSpicy. Lightly fried prawns sautéed in pungent sweet and spicy sauce.
- Peking ScallopsSpicy. Lightly fried scallops sautéed in pungent sweet and spicy sauce.
- Mandarin PrawnsSpicy. Lightly battered prawns quick-fried in chef's spicy wine sauce.
- Fish FilletYour choice of flavor: black bean sauce, sweet and sour, or steamed with ginger scallions in soy sauce.Popular
- String Bean Prawns
- Four Season VegetablesFresh asparagus, black mushrooms, baby corn, and bok choy in a light oyster sauce.
- Black Mushrooms with Chinese GreensPopular
- Soft Tofu with Spinach
- Mongolian TofuSpicy. Soft tofu stir-fried with green and white onions.
- Sautéed String BeansSpicy.Popular
- Snow Peas with Water Chestnuts
- Yu Shiang EggplantSpicy.
- Tofu String Beans
- Soft Tofu with Minced Chicken In Spicy SauceSpicy.
- Vegetable Combo
- Home Style TofuSpicy.
- Tofu EggplantSpicy.Popular
- Sweet & Sour Tofu
- Kung Pao TofuSpicy. Served with peanuts.
- Chicken Lettuce WrapsStir-fried minced chicken and celery served with five fresh cool lettuce cups and topped with crushed cashew nuts.
- Mandarin BeefSpicy. Lightly battered sliced beef fried and then sauteed in chef's light, sweet and spicy sauce.
- General Tsou's ChickenSpicy. Diced chicken stir-fried in chef's special brown garlic sauce and garnished with broccoli and tomato.Popular
- Honey Walnut PrawnsLightly fried prawns in delicate flour coating with a flavorful sauce and honey glazed walnuts.Popular
- Bird's NestPrawns and chicken sautéed with vegetables in a noodle nest.
- Kung Pao Three ComboSpicy. Tender beef, scallops, prawns, and peanuts stir-fried with chef's spicy brown sauce.
- Mu ShuYour choice of pork, chicken, beef, shrimp, or vegetables served with hoisin sauce and four pancakes.Popular
- Sizzling BeefSpicy. Sliced beef stir-fried with black pepper, bell pepper, and mushroom.
- Chef's Crispy ChickenSpicy. Chunks of chicken fried in light batter and then glazed with mild sweet and spicy sauce.
- Salt & Pepper Fish FilletKaiser favorite. Lightly battered fish fillets dry cooked with garlic and hot peppers.
- Mandarin Triple CrownPrawns, beef, chicken, and vegetables, stir-fried in brown sauce.
- Tea Smoked DuckMarinated half boneless duck smoked with tea leaves served with hoisin sauce and four pancakes.
(Luncheon Specials) Beef & Lamb
- Black Pepper Lamb
(Luncheon Specials) Seafood
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Holly’s Mandarin in Oakland?
Holly’s Mandarin is located at: 4080 Piedmont Ave , Oakland
Is the menu for Holly’s Mandarin available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Holly’s Mandarin online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Holly’s Mandarin menu?
The most ordered items from Holly’s Mandarin are: Fried Rice, Chow Mein, Steamed White Rice one cup.
Does Holly’s Mandarin offer delivery in Oakland?
Yes, Holly’s Mandarin offers delivery in Oakland via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Holly’s Mandarin delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Holly’s Mandarin?
Delivery fees for Holly’s Mandarin vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Holly’s Mandarin with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Holly’s Mandarin?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Holly’s Mandarin, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Holly’s Mandarin?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Holly’s Mandarin.