Location and hours
13331 W Indian School Rd, Litchfield Park, AZ 85340
|Sunday - Tuesday|
|Wednesday - Friday|
|08:00 AM - 04:30 PM|
|08:00 AM - 02:30 PM|
- Classic SourdoughFlour, Water & Salt. A mild lactic and flavorful loaf, long fermented and stone-baked bread that will have you becoming a fan! Sourdough is a nutrient dense naturally occurring prebiotic bread that helps your gut health and has become a staple food since the beginning of time.
- Jalapeño Cheddar SourdoughOur naturally leavened sourdough bread infused with fresh sharp cheddar cheese and jalapeños! This loaf is a favorite for grilled cheese, sandwiches and paninis. We have even been told you like to barbecue this loaf for a meal!
- 9 Grain Sourdough9 Grain Sourdough is a classic staple for those who like hearty loaves.
- Cranberry Walnut SourdoughJuicy cranberries and walnuts make this excellent sourdough.
- Garlic & Peppercorn SourdoughOur garlic and peppercorn sourdough packs incredible flavor. We roast the garlic in our stone oven with extra virgin olive oil and sea salt. Then incorporate in our dough along side a special rainbow peppercorn blend from our favorite local seasoning company, RA Seasonings.<br /><br />All our loaves are scaled to 2LBS so you can enjoy throughout the week.
- White Chocolate Raspberry SourdoughWhat can I say, our white chocolate raspberry sourdough is probably our best-selling loaf for a reason. It highly competes for French toast awards. If you want to amaze your family with some outstanding sourdough French toast, then this is your pick.
- Italian SourdoughRA Seasonings knows us very well, he created this seasoning in 2019, and brought us some to try in our bread. We were immediately hooked! We always share with our customers that this loaf is a staple. Perfect to pair with your Italian meals, or simple on a charcuterie board. <br /><br />Ingredients: Organic flour, Water, Parsley, Oregano, Garlic, Basil, Sweet Bell Pepper, Thyme, Lemon Peel, Rosemary, Marjoram and Sea Salt.
- Flat Bread FocacciaOur flatbreads fly at the Farmer's Markets. We love to bake these fresh in our stone oven with the best seasonal and locally sourced ingredients. Drizzled with an Italian extra virgin olive oil. It's delicious and perfect to eat on it's own or make: Sandwiches, open toasts, grilled cheese and avocado toast. Yum!
- Rye SourdoughMolasses and Caraway make this a special hard rye.
- Sourdough Cinnamon RollOur sourdough cinnamon rolls are very popular. The sourdough brioche dough pairs well with our special cinnamon sugar blend. We finish the bun with a Madagascar vanilla bean glaze that pairs perfectly.
- Russian Napoleon CakeOur Russian Napoleon Cake is a best-seller for a reason! We handcraft our puff pastry from scratch, while we wait for our home-made custard for 12+ hours to set. A labor of love, alternating layers of pastry and custard, the Napoleon cake is born. Russian Napoleon is a national Russian dish, inspired by the French mille-feuille.
- Lemon Blueberry Tea MuffinsOur classic tea cake muffin.
- Chocolate Chip CookiesOur Chocolate Chip Cookies are our staple cookie. Delicate flavor of sourdough paired with belgium chocolate chips. Available in quantity of 3, 6 or 12.
- Raspberry Vanilla Mini CakePerfect mini tea cake made with Madagascar Vanilla Bean and Fresh Raspberries. All our cakes are made by scratch and perfect for entertaining or with a cup of tea or coffee.
- White Chocolate Raspberry CookieOur signature white chocolate raspberry cookies are perfect to enjoy with milk or company. Belgium white chocolate chips and a raspberry tartness pair well with our buttery cookie finish. You wouldn't even know, but there's sourdough starter in there! This cookie along with our signature chocolate chip, have become a big favorite since the beginning of our bakery. Available in quantity of 3, 6 or 12.
- Brown Butter Banana BarsOur Brown Butter Banana Bars are a fan favorite. Delicious frosting and made using bananas at their peak ripeness. Available in 4 pack.
- Jalapeño Cheddar ScrollOur jalapeño cheddar scrolls are made with our sourdough brioche dough. Naturally leavened and full of spicy flavor.
- Quiche Slice - SeasonalWe are now offering our incredible quiche utilizing the best in season produce. We know a good quiche has the best crust so we've worked on our Pâte à foncer shortcrust recipe, tweaking it to perfection and crisp. Our egg filling is creamy and with the most freshest seasonal produce; make our quiche perfect for entertaining and breakfast. Order whole or individual for pick up at the store. <br /><br />Call us ahead of time to find out our quiche flavor of the day! Whole quiche require 3 Days notice or give us a call to see when we can best accommodate. Thank you!
- Savory MuffinsWe bake our savory muffins fresh daily. Inspired by the seasons! Pictured are our caramelized onion and roasted butternut squash muffins and so delicious.
- Pizza DoughOur Sourdough Pizza Dough makes a 12 inch pizza. Our dough is fermented and frozen as a dough ball. <br /><br />Ingredients: Italian Caputo Flour, Regional Flour Blend, Olive Oil, Levain, and Sea Salt.<br /><br />Instructions: Defrost dough ball in container and make pizza within 1-2 hours of defrost. Bake at 500F for a crispy delicious pizza! We recommend using a pizza stone or steel which is preheated for 45 minutes at 500F and prepare using a pizza peel for easy transfer.