Location and hours
|12:00 PM - 3:00 PM||Lunch|
|12:00 PM - 9:50 PM||Menu|
|Monday - Thursday|
|11:30 AM - 3:00 PM||Lunch|
|11:30 AM - 9:50 PM||Menu|
|Friday - Saturday|
|11:30 AM - 3:00 PM||Lunch|
|11:30 AM - 10:50 PM||Menu|
- Picked for you
- Spicy Tuna Roll
- Salmon Avocado Roll
- Spicy Salmon Roll
- Fried RiceJapanese style fried rice with spicy on the side.
- Philadelphia RollSpicy.
- Sushi Bar Appetizers
- Sashimi Sampler (6 pcs)
- Naruto SalmonKani, avocado, and tobiko wrapped with cucumber skin.
- Hamachi CarpaccioThinly sliced yellowtail sashimi with ponzu daikon sauce and jalapenos on top. Spicy.Spicy
- Tuna TatakiThin slices of lightly spiced seared tuna with peppercorn and ponzu daikon sauce.
- Hamachi KamaGrilled yellowtail collar with ponzu sauce on the side.
- Baked Salmon TacoBaked salmon mixed with Kani, tobiko, cucumber, and crunch inside of crispy wonton taco skin topped with spicy mayonnaise eel sauce. Spicy.Spicy
- Sushi Sampler5 different nigiri sushi.
- Naruto TunaKani, avocado, and tobiko wrapped with cucumber skin.
- Tako YakiOctopus balls. Served in a sauce. Spicy.Spicy
- EdamameBoiled soybeans in the pod lightly sprinkled with salt.
- Garlic EdamameStir fried soybeans with garlic sauce.
- ShumaiSteamed or fried mini round shell shrimp dumplings.
- Shishito PepperJapanese crazy pepper. Served with special soy sauce. Spicy.Spicy
- GyozaSteamed or fried Japanese pork dumplings. Served with ginger soy sauce.
- Agedashi TofuJapanese style tofu with sauce.
- Oyster KatsuDeep fried panko oysters. Served in shells with katsu sauce.
- Fried CalamariDeep fried squid seasoned with seaweed powder.
- Korean PancakeKorean style crispy pancakes. Served with a choice to add kimchi or seafood.
- Tempura AppetizerLightly battered, flash fried shrimp, and vegetables tempura
- Twin Soft Shell CrabSoft shell crab tempura style with garlic and pepper. Spicy.Spicy
- Beef TatakiThinly sliced and seared tender beef. Served with ponzu sauce.
- Hotate Yaki (App)Spicy scallops mixed with mani, tobiko, and enoki mushroom bake in 1/2 shell.
- Grilled and Skewers
- Fried Tofu
- Jiu Cai Chive
- Tofu Enoki Mushroom
- Fish Cake
- Fish Balls
- Chicken Wing Mid
- Chicken Drum
- Pork Belly
- Kalbi Skewer
- Whole Eggplant
- Scallop skewer (2pc)
- Whole Ika
- Grilled Saba
- Lamb Chop (2pc)
- Korean Specialties
- Seafood SoondubuKorean spicy soft tofu soup with seafood and diced vegetables. Spicy.Spicy
- Kimchi JigaeHot and spicy kimchi soup with pork and tofu. Spicy.Spicy
- JapchaeBeef or chicken. Stir fried vermicelli with veggies in a soy based sauce.
- Kalbi EntreeBBQ short ribs and marinated BBQ beef short ribs Korean style.
- BulgogiStir fried marinated rib eye steak.
- Ok Dol Bi Bim BapRice with assorted vegetables with a fried egg. Served in a hot stone pot with red pepper sauce on the side.
- Sushi Entrees
- Sushi Deluxe (24 pcs)24 pieces of Sushi and California roll. Served with miso soup.
- Sushi Regular (12 pcs)12 pieces of Sushi and tuna roll. Served with miso soup.
- Ichiban Combo5 pcs of sushi, 10 pcs of sashimi and California roll. Served with miso soup.
- Sashimi EntreeServed with miso soup and sushi Rice.
- Makimono Combo (24 pcs)4 rolls, chef's choice, Served with miso soup.
- YakitoriMixed skewers of chef's choice.
- Veggie Yakitori Combo10 veggie skewers.
- Meat Lover Combo10 mixed meat skewers of chef's choice.
- Sushi and Sashimi
- Maguro Tunasushi or Sashimi
- Hamachi YellowtailSushi or sashimi.
- Tobiko Flying Fish RoeSushi or sashimi.
- Unagi EelSushi or sashimi.
- Tako OctopusSushi or sashimi.
- Smoked SalmonSushi or sashimi.
- Saba MackerelSushi or sashimi.
- Hirame FlukeSushi or sashimi.
- Tamago Sweet EggSushi or sashimi.
- Inari Tofu SkinSushi or sashimi.
- Sake SalmonSushi or sashimi.
- Ebi ShrimpSushi or sashimi.
- Ikura Salmon RoeSushi or sashimi.
- Ika SquidSushi or sashimi.
- Hokki Gai Surf ClamSushi or sashimi.
- Hotate ScallopSushi or sashimi.
- Suzuki Sea BassSushi or sashimi.
- Kani Crab StickSushi or sashimi.
- Ikura with Quail EggSushi or sashimi.
- Tobiko with Quail EggSushi or sashimi.
- Japanese Specialties
- Chicken TeriyakiThe grilled white meat of chicken breast with teriyaki sauce.
- Pork KatsuCrispy pork. Served with Japanese fruit sauce.
- Beef TeriyakiGrilled steak with teriyaki sauce.
- Salmon TeriyakiGrilled salmon with teriyaki sauce.
- Shrimp and Vegetable TempuraFried vegetables and shrimp in a lightly flaky batter.
- Signature Rolls
- Veggie Mania RollSweet potato, eggplant, enoki mushroom tempura roll drizzled with spicy mayonnaise, and eel sauce. Spicy.Spicy
- Futo MakiCucumber, avocado, tamago, kani, pickle, and seaweed salad roll.
- Salmon Bom RollSalmon tempura roll with seared salmon topped with spicy mayonnaise, eel sauce, and black tobiko. Spicy.Spicy
- Yellowtail Bom RollYellowtail tempura roll with seared yellowtail topped with spicy mayonnaise, eel sauce, and black tobiko. Spicy.Spicy
- Me So Horney Miso Honey RollSweet potato, cucumber, avocado roll wrapped in soy paper with miso honey sauce, seared salmon, wasabi, and tobiko on top.
- Spider RollTempura soft shell crab, avocado, and cucumber roll. Served with tobiko, spicy mayonnaise, and eel sauce on top. Spicy.Spicy
- Caterpillar RollEel and cucumber roll with avocado and eel sauce on top.
- Tiger Skin RollSpicy yellowtail, cucumber, avocado roll with cream cheese, and all wrapped in white seaweed. Spicy.Spicy
- Sexy Boy RollWhitefish and cucumber with cream cheese tempura roll. Topped with Kani salad.
- Rainbow RollCalifornia roll topped with slices of 5 different raw fish.
- Sumo RollShrimp tempura, cucumber, avocado roll topped with Kani, eel sauce, and black tobiko.
- Scorpion RollEel, cucumber, and tobiko roll topped with shrimp.
- Pink Lady RollSpicy salmon mixed with Kani, cucumber, tempura flakes wrapped in soybean paper, and topped with fried taro strings. Spicy.Spicy
- Mango TropicalSweet potato roll inside topped with mango and avocado drizzled with mango sauce.
- Pressed SushiAvocado, tobiko roll with 4 types of raw fish, ponzu daikon sauce, garlic chips, and leek on top.
- Salmon Family RollSmoked salmon cucumber roll with salmon, avocado, and ikura on top.
- Red Dragon RollSpicy tuna and crunch wrapped with soy paper with spicy tuna tobiko on top. Spicy.Spicy
- Dragon RollShrimp tempura cucumber roll with eel, avocado, tobiko, and eel sauce on top.
- Angry Dragon RollShrimp tempura roll with spicy tuna, tobiko, and spicy mayonnaise on top.
- Eel Hako RollAvocado roll topped with leeks and 4 pcs of eel all pressed into the shape of a box.
- Green Monster RollSpicy yellowtail wrapped with four types of raw fish, topped with seaweed salad, and crunchy tempura flakes.
- Ichiban RollShrimp tempura roll topped with spicy scallop and tobiko.
- 2014 RollSpicy scallop roll wrapped with tuna, sake, yellowtail, eel on top, drizzled with mango sauce, and tobiko.
- 2015 RollSpicy Kani mixed with mango wrapped with assorted fish on top garnished with micro green and wasabi mayonnaise sauce.
- 2016 RollFlashed fried eel tempura with cucumber inside, lightly torch tuna with mayonnaise, and sauce on top finished off with crunchy mango. Spicy.Spicy
- 2017 RollTempura shrimp with cucumber, avocado inside topped with baked spicy scallops, shrimp, mani, and tobiko cut in 8 pcs.
- 2018 RollSpicy crab meat mix with cucumber inside, topped with hamachi, and avocado drizzled with spicy sauce and jalapenos.
- Salads and Soups
- House Garden SaladLeafy greens topped with soy vinaigrette dressing.
- Seaweed SaladSpicy
- Crab Avocado SaladA mixture of avocado with flying fish roe, cucumber, and crab sticks in a sauce on top of mixed greens.
- Beef SaladSlices of avocado, cucumber, and sauteed beef on top of mixed greens. Served with vinaigrette sesame dressing.
- Spicy Seafood SaladAssorted sashimi mixed with Kani, cucumber, and tobiko in a spicy sauce on top of lettuce. Spicy.Spicy
- Tuna SaladSlices of seared peppercorn crusted tuna. Served on top of mixed greens with wasabi mayonnaise.
- Miso SoupA clear broth with soybean paste, tofu, and seaweed.
- Tom Yum SoupThai spicy soup with onion, mushroom, lemongrass, and scallion. Spicy.Spicy
- Gyoza SoupDumplings served in broth with glass noodles.
- Noodles and Rice
- Veggie Yaki Egg NoodlesStir fried egg noodles with sauce.
- Veggie Yaki UdonStir fried udon noodles with sauce.
- Veggie Yaki SobaStir fried soba noodles with sauce.
- Veggie Udon SoupUdon noodles with vegetables in the soup.
- Tempura Udon SoupUdon noodles in soup. Served with shrimp and veggie tempura on the side.
- Nabeyaki UdonJapanese style udon noodles cooked with mushroom konbu soup with chicken, assorted veggie, Kani, fishcake, and 1 tempura shrimp on top. Served in a hot pot.
- Kakuni RamenRamen noodles with pork belly in the soup.
- Spicy Miso RamenSpicy
- Fried RiceJapanese style fried rice with spicy on the side.
- Eel Fried Rice
- Kimchi Fried RiceSpicy kimchi stir fried with rice and veggies. Spicy.Spicy
- Katsu DonPork cutlet, onions, and egg with a sweet donburi sauce over rice.
- Katsu Curry RiceCreamy Japanese pork curry on top of rice.
- Gyu DonBeef and onion over rice simmered in mildly sweet mirin sauce.
- Beef SukiyakiMushroom kunbu soup with shiitake mushroom, tofu, Napa and scallion with beef.
- Sushi Don
- Sake DonSalmon on a base of sushi rice. Served with miso soup.
- Hamachi DonYellowtail on a base of sushi rice. Served with miso soup.
- Tekka DonTuna on a base of sushi rice. Served with miso soup.
- Ichiban DonTuna and sake on a base of sushi rice. Served with miso soup.
- Sake Ikura DonSalmon on a base of sushi rice with salmon roe. Served with miso soup.
- Unagi DonBBQ eel on a base of sushi rice with eel sauce. Served with miso soup.
- Hwe Dup BapSelection of assorted raw fish, crab stick, tobiko, served over greens and rice. Served with hot and spicy sauce on the side. Served with miso soup.
- Chirashi DonAssorted sashimi on a base of sushi rice. Served with miso soup.
- Maki Rolls
- Tuna Roll
- Salmon Roll
- Yellowtail Roll
- Cucumber Roll
- Oshinko Rolljapanese yellow pickle roll
- Sweet Potato Roll
- Cucumber Avocado Roll
- Mango Roll
- Tuna Cucumber Roll
- Tuna Avocado Roll
- Crab Stick Roll
- California Roll
- Salmon Cucumber Roll
- Salmon Avocado Roll
- Veggie Roll
- Yellowtail Avocado Roll
- Spicy Tuna RollSpicy
- Spicy Yellowtail RollSpicy
- Boston Roll
- Tuna Scallion Roll
- Salmon Scallion Roll
- Yellowtail Scallion Roll
- Avocado Roll
- Shiitake Mushroom Roll
- Tamago Roll
- Yellowtail Cucumber Roll
- Spicy Salmon RollSpicy
- Crazy Roll (shrimp tempura roll)Shrimp tempura cucumber lettuce roll drizzle with spicy mayo and eel sauceSpicy
- Philadelphia RollSpicy.Spicy
- Sushi Rice
- White Rice
- Spicy MayonnaiseSpicy
- Eel Sauce
- Teriyaki Sauce
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Ichiban Yakitori Sushi House in Boston?
Ichiban Yakitori Sushi House is located at: 14 Westland Ave A, Boston
Is the menu for Ichiban Yakitori Sushi House available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Ichiban Yakitori Sushi House online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Ichiban Yakitori Sushi House menu?
The most ordered items from Ichiban Yakitori Sushi House are: Gyoza, Salmon Roll, Spicy Tuna Roll.
Does Ichiban Yakitori Sushi House offer delivery in Boston?
Yes, Ichiban Yakitori Sushi House offers delivery in Boston via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Ichiban Yakitori Sushi House delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Ichiban Yakitori Sushi House?
Delivery fees for Ichiban Yakitori Sushi House vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Ichiban Yakitori Sushi House with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Ichiban Yakitori Sushi House?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Ichiban Yakitori Sushi House, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Ichiban Yakitori Sushi House?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Ichiban Yakitori Sushi House.