Location and hours
|12:00 PM - 8:30 PM|
Picked for you
- Chicken Tikka MasalaChicken tikka cubes simmered in tomato and cream sauce.
- Butter ChickenChicken cooked in tomato and cream sauce.
- PapadumTwo crispy lentil wafers.
- Paneer PakoraIndian cottage cheese dipped in chick pea flour batter and deep fried (Six pieces).
- Vegetable SamosaTwo deep fried triangular patties stuffed with potatoes.
- Channa PooriDeep fried whole wheat bread served with chickpea curry.
- Channa BhaturaDeep fried white flour bread served with chickpea curry.
- Vegetable PakoraFresh vegetable dipped in chick pea flour batter and deep fried.
- Samosa ChaatTwo samosa patties topped with chick pea, onion, tamarind, mint sauce and cilantro.
- Fish PakoraAssorted boneless fish, marinated with lemon juice, spices and deep fried.Popular Dish
- Chicken PakoraBoneless chicken dipped in garbanzo bean batter and deep fried.Popular Dish
- Chicken 65Deep fried boneless chicken with curry leaves.Popular Dish
- Chilly PaneerCheese cubes sauted with onions and green bell pepper in chilly garlic sauce.Popular Dish
- Gobi ManchurianCauliflower stir-fried with onions and bell peppers in indo-chinese sauce.
- Chicken Soup
- Dal Soup
- Tomato Soup
- NaanBaked leavened bread.
- Tandoori RotiWhole wheat bread cooked in clay oven.
- Plain Roti(Two) Traditional whole wheat bread on pan.
- Garlic NaanLeavened bread with garlic.
- Onion KulchaLeavened bread stuffed with mild spices and onions.
- Cheese NaanLeavened bread stuffed with cottage cheese.
- India Palace NaanLeavened bread stuffed with potatoes, onions, and ginger garlic.
- Ginger NaanLeavened bread with ginger.
- ParathaButtered and layered whole wheat bread.
- Aloo ParathaWhole wheat bread stuffed with potatoes and pan-fried.
- Gobhi ParathaWhole wheat bread stuffed with cauliflower.
- Keema NaanLeavened bread stuffed with chicken and spices.
- Kashmiri NaanLeavened bread stuffed with cashews, raisins, coconut, and sugar.
- PuriTwo pieces
Vegetable EntreesServed with basmati rice.
- Aloo GobiFresh cauliflower and potato sorted in spices.
- Aloo MuttarPotatoes and peas cooked in sauce.
- Aloo PalakPotatoes cooked in spinach and cream sauce.
- Bhindi MasalaOkra cooked with onion and tomatoes.
- Dal MakhaniMixed lentils slowly cooked with cream.Popular Dish
- Dal TurkaYellow lentils tempered with ginger, garlic, onion and tomatoes.
- Masoor DalRed lentils tempered with onions, ginger, garlic, tomatoes, and mustard seeds.
- Malai KoftaMixed vegetable balls, cooked in tomato and cream sauce.Popular Dish
- Chana MasalaGarbanzo beans cooked in onion and tomato gravy.
- Mixed VegetablesFresh vegetables cooked in onion and tomato sauce.vegan; popular dish
- Mixed Vegetables VindalooFresh vegetables cooked in chilly garlic sauce.
- Mushroom MakhaniMushroom simmered in fresh tomato cream sauce.
- Muttar PaneerCottage cheese cooked with green peas.
- Palak PaneerCottage cheese cooked in creamy spinach sauce.
- Mushroom MuttarMushroom and green peas cooked in onion and tomato sauce.
- Paneer Tikka MasalaCottage cheese cubes cooked with stir-fried onions and green bell peppers in tomato and cream sauce.Popular Dish
- Palak ChanaSpinach and garbanzo beans cooked in mild cream sauce.
- Paneer MakhaniCottage cheese cooked in tomato and cream sauce.
- Navratan KormaFresh mixed vegetables simmered in cream sauce with cashews and raisins
- Vegetable Tikka MasalaVegetables cooked in tomato and cream sauce.
Tandoori SpecialtiesTandoor is a cylindrical clay oven fried by charcoal, where the temperature at the bottom is maintained 800 degrees F.
- Chicken TikkaBoneless chicken marinated in spices and yoghurt and cooked in tandoori. Served with rice and tikka sauce.
- Seekh KababMinced chicken with herbs and spices cooked on skewers in tandoor.Popular Dish
- Tandoori Mix GrillPopular Dish
- Paneer TikkaHome-made cheese marinated in spices and cooked in clay oven.Popular Dish
Chicken EntreesServed with basmati rice.
- Chicken CurryChicken cooked in onion, ginger garlic, and tomato gravy.
- Chicken KormaChicken cooked in a mild cream sauce with cashews and raisins.
- Butter ChickenChicken cooked in tomato and cream sauce.Popular Dish
- Chicken Tikka MasalaChicken tikka cubes simmered in tomato and cream sauce.Popular Dish
- Chicken SaagChicken cooked in creamy spinach sauce.
- Chicken Vindaloo(Hot) Chicken cooked in spicy sauce with potatoes.
- Karahi ChickenChicken cooked with onions, bell peppers, and tomatoes.
- Mint ChickenBoneless chicken cooked in fresh mint sauce.
- Madras ChickenBoneless chicken cooked in coconut sauce.
Lamb / Goat Entrees(Bone-in) served with basmati rice.
- Dal LambLamb cubes cooked in cream lentil gravy.
- Karahi LambCubes of lamb stir fried with bell pepper, onions and tomatoes.Popular Dish
- Lamb KormaLamb cubes in a cream sauce with cashews, and raisins.
- Lamb CurryLamb cubes cooked in onion, ginger garlic, and tomato gravy.Popular Dish
- Lamb Tikka MasalaCubes of lamb cooked in tomato and cream sauce.Popular Dish
- Lamb Vindaloo(Hot) Lamb cubes cooked in chilly sauce with potatoes.
- Lamb SaagLamb cubes cooked in creamy spinach sauce.
- Goat Curry(Bone-In) Goat cooked in brown sauce.Popular Dish
- Ragan Josh(Bone-In) Goat cooked with kashmiri spices in thick gravy.Popular Dish
- Goat Pickle(Bone-In) Goat cooked with pickle spices.
Seafood EntreesServed with basmati rice.
- Fish CurryFish cooked in onion and tomato sauce.
- Fish Tikka MasalaFish cubes simmered in fresh tomato and cream sauce.
- Fish MalabarFish cooked in coconut sauce.
- Fish Vindaloo(Hot) Fish cooked in chilly sauce with potatoes.
- Karahi PrawnsPrawns stir fired with bell pepper, onion, tomatoes and spices.
- Prawn KormaPrawns cooked in a creamy sauce with cashews and raisins.
- Prawns MasalaPrawns simmered in fresh tomato cream sauce.
- Prawns SaagPrawns cooked in creamy spinach sauce.
- Prawns Vindaloo(Hot) Prawns cooked in chilly sauce with potatoes.
Rice SpecialtiesBiryani: aromatic rice cooked with spices.
- Vegetable Biryani
- Lamb Biryani
- Goat Biryani
- Shrimp Biryani
- Pea Rice
- Shahi PillavSweet rice cooked with cashews and raisins.
- Fried Rice
- Plain Yoghurt
- RaitaYoghurt with tomatoes, and onions.
- Mango ChutneySweet and sour mashed mango.
- Mixed Pickles
- Mixed Green SaladLettuce, carrot, cucumber.
- KheerRice pudding
- Mango Custard
- Gulab JamunFour Pieces
- ResgulaFour Pieces
- Mango Ice Cream
- Iced Tea
- Thumbs Up Indian Drinks
- Limca Indian Drinks
- Masala Tea
- Regular Coffee
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of India Palace in Franklin?
India Palace is located at: 7107 S 76th St , Franklin
Is the menu for India Palace available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for India Palace online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the India Palace menu?
The most ordered items from India Palace are: Chicken Tikka Masala, Garlic Naan, Naan.
Does India Palace offer delivery in Franklin?
Yes, India Palace offers delivery in Franklin via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the India Palace delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from India Palace?
Delivery fees for India Palace vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from India Palace with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from India Palace?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from India Palace, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from India Palace?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from India Palace.