Location and hours
|10:00 AM - 2:45 PM
|4:00 PM - 9:45 PM
- Rajma ChawalRed kidney bean curry, served with rice.
- Delux Thalichoice of dal kadi, dal makhani, paneer entree, mix veg / aloo gobhi
rice, raita, papad, choice of roti / naan, dessert, salad, choice of
one: masala chaach, jeera shikanji, / tea.
- Chole BhatureChickpeas in a gravy of spices, leavened bread
of all-purpose flour.
- Pav BhajiMumbai street food with mashed curry
of vegetables, served with pav - Indian
- Amritsari Chole Kulcha*Yellow pea & spices with leavened flatbread.
Nut-Free | Vegan Option Available
- Butter Chicken ComboMughlai Chicken Creamy Curry served
with Jeera Rice / Naan
- Paneer Tikka Masala ComboCreamy paneer curry served with Naan and
- Amritsari Chole KulchaNF NOG
Yellow peas and spices with leavened flatbread.
- Dal Makhani ComboCreamy Black Lentils Served with
- Maaki Roti With Sarson saagA Signature Punjabi dish with a creamy,
deeply flavorful gravy of mustard greens and
spinach, served with maize flour flatbread.
- Poori AlooWarmly Spiced Potato curry served with
traditional Indian fried unleavened bread
made with whole wheat flour.
- Kadhi ChawalCurry of chickpeas, yogurt & spices, rice.
- Maharaja Chicken Thalichoice of dal kadi, dal makhani, chicken entree, mix veg / aloo gobhi
rice, raita, papad, choice of roti / naan, dessert, salad.
- Achari Paneer TikkaDices of fresh cottage cheese, marinated in
fresh cream, achari masala, spices and grilled
in a clay oven called a tandoor.
- Dahi KebobMughlai Appetizer that is creamy on the inside and crunchy on outside is prepared with yogurt, crumbled paneer and spices.
Spice Level - LOW
Nut-Free | No Onion No GarlicPopular
- Hara Bhara Kabob
- Surkh Khumb - Stuffed MushroomsRoasted, marinated mushroom caps filled with
spiced cheese and herb mixture.
- Achari Paneer Tikka*A delicious starter made with paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese) marinated in an achari (Pickle spices) marinade
Spice Level - MEDIUM
Gluten-Free | Nut-Free
- Tandoori Malai chaapA rich and flavorful preparation of Soya
Chaap with aromatic spices and cream.
- Tandoori Soya chaapA protein-packed dish where soya chaap is
marinated in a marinade made with yogurt or curd,
cream and spices and then cooked in a tandoor
Vegetarian Entree (Plant Focus)
Non-Vegetarian Entree (Meat Focus)
Naan & Breads
Vegetarian Entree (Dairy Focus)
NON VEG RICE CHOICE
Ice Cream / Kulfi
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Indian Hotspot in San Ramon?
Indian Hotspot is located at: 11010 Bollinger Canyon Rd B , San Ramon
Is the menu for Indian Hotspot available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Indian Hotspot online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Indian Hotspot menu?
The most ordered items from Indian Hotspot are: *Butter Chicken, *Garlic Naan, *Plain Naan.
Does Indian Hotspot offer delivery in San Ramon?
Yes, Indian Hotspot offers delivery in San Ramon via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Indian Hotspot delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Indian Hotspot?
Delivery fees for Indian Hotspot vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Indian Hotspot with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Indian Hotspot?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Indian Hotspot, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Indian Hotspot?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Indian Hotspot.