Location and hours
15880 Wolf Rd, Orland Park, IL 60467
|12:00 PM - 8:00 PM|
|5:00 PM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday - Saturday|
|12:00 PM - 8:00 PM|
- Chicken Satay$9.00Grilled marinated tenderloin chicken on skewers. Served with famous Thai peanut sauce and fresh cucumber salad.
- Egg Rolls$7.00Golden fried egg roll stuffed with chicken, cellophane noodle, cabbage, and carrot, served with home-made sweet and sour apricot sauce.
- Fried Avocado$9.00Battered avocado, deep-fried, and served with ginger sauce.
- Crispy Pancake$11.00Vegetable thin crust pancake with mushrooms, carrots, bell peppers, daisy leaves, and sesame seeds. Served with ginger sauce.
- Fried Tofu$8.00Deep-fried tofu to perfection served with Thai sweet chili sauce.Contains Nuts
- Pork Satay (Moo Ping)$9.50Sliced marinated pork in Thai spices on skewers. Served with chili-cilantro sauce.
- Tom Kha (Chicken or Shrimp)$8.50A traditional coconut milk soup with mushrooms, zucchini, galangal, lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, chili paste, fish sauce, lime juice, and cilantro. .
- Mixed Vegetable Soup$7.00Thai-style clear soup with mixed vegetables.
- Tom Yum (Chicken or Shrimp)$7.00A very flavorful Thai hot and sour soup with lemongrass, galangal root, kaffir lime leaves, and hints of spiciness. Served with mushrooms, zucchini, and cilantro leaves on top.
- Thai Salad$8.00Assorted vegetables with home-made peanut sauce.Contains Nuts
- Cucumber Salad$8.00Fresh mix of cucumber, tomato, carrots, and lettuce in sweet vinegar dressing.Popular
- House Salad$8.00Lettuce, red cabbage, carrot, and red bell pepper. Served with ginger dressing.
- Pad Thai$14.50Thin rice noodles stir-fried in tamarind sauce with bean sprouts and egg, served with lime wedges on the side for squeezing.
- Pad See Ew$14.50Stir-fried flat rice noodles with sweet soy sauce and scrambled egg, Chinese broccoli, American broccoli, and mushrooms. .
- Drunken Noodles (Pad Kee Mao)$14.50Flat rice noodles stir-fried with spicy basil sauce, green beans, mushrooms, onions, bell peppers, and fresh basil leaves.
- Pad Woon Sen$14.50Stir-fried cellophane noodle with scrambled egg, mushrooms, onions, celery, napa, and bell peppers.
- Spicy Basil$15.00Stir-fried with mushrooms, green beans, onions, bell peppers, fresh basil leaves, and ground roasted chili in spicy delicious basil sauce. Includes steamed jasmine rice. .
- Garlic Lover$15.00Your choice of meat sautéed with fresh crushed garlic, leeks, and ground black and white pepper in a tasty signature garlic sauce. Topped with cilantro and includes steamed jasmine rice.
- Pad Ginger$15.00Thin-sliced fresh ginger, mushrooms, green beans, onions, and bell peppers, with sweet soy sauce. Includes steamed jasmine rice.
- Cashew$15.00Stir-fried mushrooms, zucchini, cashew nuts, onions, and bell peppers in delicious cashew sauce. Includes steamed jasmine rice.Contains Nuts
Traditional Thai Curry