Location and hours
|11:30 AM - 2:00 PM||Menu|
|5:00 PM - 8:30 PM||Menu|
|Tuesday - Saturday|
|11:30 AM - 2:00 PM||Menu|
|5:00 PM - 8:45 PM||Menu|
- Vegetable Samosas$10.98Two hot and crispy pastries filled with cooked vegetable.
- Samosa Chaat$14.28Vegetable samosa layered with chick peas, herbs, and tamarind chutney.
- Guldasta Platter$17.58Mixed platter of samosa, pakora, and veg kebab.
- Gobi Manchurian$16.48Tempura cauliflower in a ginger, garlic, and soy vinaigrette sauce.
- Vegetable Pakora$10.98A platter of seasoned vegetables fritters with lentil flour.
- Indus Paneer Chilli$17.58Indian cottage cheese in a mild chili, ginger, garlic, and plum tomato sauce.
Appetizers Non Veg
- Chicken 65$17.58Cubed chicken breast deep fried and seasoned with curry leaves.
- Indus Crispy Chicken Chilli$17.58Tempura chicken breast in a sweet chili and ginger tomato sauce.
- Beef Chapli Kebab$25.28Ground beef or lamb with spice grilled on a pan.
- Five Spice Mango Shrimp$26.38Five. Shrimp marinated with garlic, ginger, pickled mango, and a touch of tamarind.
- Lamb Chapli Kebab$31.88Ground lamb with spices, pan grilled
Soups and Salads
- Tandoori Chicken$17.58Half chicken marinated in ginger, garlic, yogurt, and spices cooked in tandoor clay oven.
- Chicken Tikka$24.18Paprika, saffron, and cashew flavored chicken baked in a clay oven. (this is a dry dish and no curry sauce on it)
- Tandoori Jumbo Shrimp$32.98Large shrimps highly seasoned in spices, ginger, garlic, and roasted in a clay oven.Popular
- Sheekh Kebab$25.28Skewered ground meet blended with ginger, garlic, onion, and herbs cooked in tandoor.
- Tandoori Mix Grilled Platter$39.58An assortment of non vegetarian kebabs with vegetables.
Specialities in Chicken
Specialities in Lamb
Freshly Baked Breads
South Indian Delights
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Indus Indian and Herbal Cuisine in West Palm Beach?
Indus Indian and Herbal Cuisine is located at: 1649 Forum Pl , West Palm Beach
Is the menu for Indus Indian and Herbal Cuisine available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Indus Indian and Herbal Cuisine online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Indus Indian and Herbal Cuisine menu?
The most ordered items from Indus Indian and Herbal Cuisine are: Garlic Naan, Chicken Tikka Masala, Vegetable Samosas.
Does Indus Indian and Herbal Cuisine offer delivery in West Palm Beach?
Yes, Indus Indian and Herbal Cuisine offers delivery in West Palm Beach via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Indus Indian and Herbal Cuisine delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Indus Indian and Herbal Cuisine?
Delivery fees for Indus Indian and Herbal Cuisine vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Indus Indian and Herbal Cuisine with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Indus Indian and Herbal Cuisine?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Indus Indian and Herbal Cuisine, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Indus Indian and Herbal Cuisine?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Indus Indian and Herbal Cuisine.