Location and hours
|10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
|Monday - Friday
|11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
|10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Choose your Appetizer
- CalamariDeed fried jumbo squid (sking-off) in a flavorful breading.
- Squid BallA delicious deep-fried squid ball served with spiced vinegar and sweet chili sauce.
- Sisig Kapampangan"The Pride of Pampanga"
Spicy grilled minced pork sautéed and spiced up then served in sizzling plate for a mouth watering feast.
- Lumpiang ShanghaiDeep-fried chicken and vegetable wrapped.
- Chicharon BulaklakCrispy pork ruffles fat.
- Freshly Cooked ChicharonCrispy pork rind.
- Popcorn ShrimpDeed fried shrimp in a flavorful breading.
- Ginataang KuholSnail (shell-off) cooked in our spicy signature coconut milk.
Choose your Soup
- MisuaFine egg noodles cooked in garlic, onion, chicken stock and egg topped with green onions.
- Sinampalukang ManukChicken pieces cooked in flavorful garlic, ginger, tamarind leaves sprout and vegetables.
- Sigang Liempo (Sinigang na liempo)Side pork cooked in tamarind sour broth and vegetables.
- Sigang Brisket Ning Baka (Brisket Sinigang)Short ribs cooked until tender in tamarind sour broth and vegetables.
- Tinolang Manuk (Chicken Tinola)Chicken cooked in garlic, ginger and lemon grass with chayote, young pepper leaves & spinach.
- Ligang Brisket Ning Baka (Nilagang Brisket)Oxtail cooked until tender with bananas, carrots potatoes, cabbage and baby bok choy.
- Sigang Boneless Bangus (Boneless Bangus Sinigang)Boneless milkfish cooked in flavorful garlic, ginger, tamarind sour broth with vegetables.
- Sigang Paro (Sinigang na Hipon)Prawns cooked in flavorful garlic, ginger, tamarind sour broth and vegetables.
- Sinigang Veggies
- Tinola CombinationChicken and green mussels cooked in garlic, ginger, lemon grass with chayote, young pepper leave & spinach.
Our Signature Dish
Choose your Noodles
How do you like your liempo (pork belly)?
How do you like your pork?
How do you like your chicken?
How do you like your Brisket
How do you like your prawns?
How do you like your milkfish?
Choose your Seafoods
How do you like your vegetables?
How do you like your flavored rice?
Choose your Sides
Choose your Sweets
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Isla Restaurant in San Bruno?
Isla Restaurant is located at: 448 San Mateo Ave , San Bruno
Is the menu for Isla Restaurant available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Isla Restaurant online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Isla Restaurant menu?
The most ordered items from Isla Restaurant are: Steamed Rice, Sigang Tadyang Ning Baka (Short Ribs Sinigang), Lumpiang Shanghai.
Does Isla Restaurant offer delivery in San Bruno?
Yes, Isla Restaurant offers delivery in San Bruno via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Isla Restaurant delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Isla Restaurant?
Delivery fees for Isla Restaurant vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Isla Restaurant with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Isla Restaurant?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Isla Restaurant, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Isla Restaurant?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Isla Restaurant.