Location and hours
|10:00 AM - 8:30 PM|
Picked for you
- Vegetable Biryani (Vegetarian)Saffron flavored basmati rice with vegetable and nuts. Served with raita. Vegetarian.
- BUTTER CHICKENTandoori chicken in tomato sauce, butter, and exotic spices.
- Chole Bhature (Vegetarian)Garbanzo beans in a special blend of spices served with deep fried bread. Vegetarian.
- Vegetable Samosa (Vegetarian)Crispy puffs filled with potatoes and green peas. Vegetarian.Popular
- Onion PakoraOnion fritters served with chutney.
- PappadamRoasted spiced wafer.
- Cheese PakoraCheese nuggets with chutneys.
- Chili PakoraChili fritters served with chutney.
- Meat SamosaCrisp turnovers stuffed with spiced ground lamb.
- Mix PakoraCauliflower, spinach, onion, and potatoes spiced.
- Aloo Tikki (Vegetarian)Spicy potato patties deep fried. Vegetarian.
- Vegetable AssortedPappadam, vegetarian samosas, and pakoras with assorted vegetables. Vegetarian.
- Chicken PakoraBoneless chicken pieces coated with garbanzo batter.
Soups and Sides
- Daal SoupSpicy soup.
- Mulligatawny SoupDelicious soup with chicken.
- Tomato SoupCreamy tomato soup.
- House Salad
- Mix Green Salad
- Onion Lemon Chili
- Fried FishBoneless fish dropped in boiler and fired.
- Chole Bhature (Vegetarian)Garbanzo beans in a special blend of spices served with deep fried bread. Vegetarian.Popular
- Dahi Poori (Vegetarian)Crispy wafers layered with potato, sev, chutney, and yogurt. Vegetarian.
- Aloo Chaat Papri (Vegetarian)Crispy flat wafers layered with potatoes and chutney. Vegetarian.
- Pani Poori (Vegetarian)Crispy puffed wafers served with spicy mint water, chutneys, and potatoes. Vegetarian.
- Bhel Poori (Vegetarian)Puffed rice mix with crispy wafers, chutney, potato, sprouts, and onions.
- Aloo Poori (Vegetarian)Potatoes with blended spices served with whole wheat bread. Vegetarian.
- Samosa Chaat (Vegetarian)Crispy puffs filled with potatoes and green peas served with garbanzo beans. Vegetarian.
- Tandoori ChickenChicken marinated and grilled in tandoor.Popular
- Chicken Tikka KababBoneless breast chicken pieces marinated in yogurt and Indian spices grilled in tandoor.
- Paneer Tikka KababGrilled cubes of homemade cheese rubbed with Indian herbs and spices.
- Seekh KababBoneless lamb marinated with chef's special masala slowly baked in tandoor.
- Fish Tikka KababFillets of fish marinated and grilled in tandoor.
- Tandoori ShrimpJuicy shrimps grilled in tandoor with onion and lemon.
- Tandoori Mix GrillTandoori chicken, chicken tikka kabab, and seekh kabab. Served with sliced onions and lemons.
Lamb and Goat Specialities
- Lamb SaagLamb cooked with spinach and spices.
- Lamb CurryLamb cooked with sauce and spices.Popular
- Lamb VindalooLamb and potatoes in a hot spicy sauce.
- Rogan JoshBoneless lamb cooked in a mild spiced sauce.
- Karahi GhostLamb stir fried in bell pepper with garlic, ginger, tomatoes, and onion.
- Lamb Do PiazaLamb cooked in spices with herbs and onion.
- Matter KeemaTender pieces of lamb cooked with peas, herbs, and spices.
- Lamb KormaMilky prepared with yogurt spices and curry sauce.
- Goat CurryGoat with rich Indian spices and onion tomato gravy.
- Chicken CurryChicken cooked in a curry sauce and spices.
- Chicken SaagBoneless chicken with spinach mildly spiced.
- BUTTER CHICKENTandoori chicken in tomato sauce, butter, and exotic spices.Popular
- Chicken KormaMildly spiced prepared with yogurt spices and curry sauce.
- Chicken VindalooBoneless chicken with potatoes and spicy sauce.
- Karahi ChickenChicken cooked with bell pepper, ginger, tomatoes, and onions.
- Mango ChickenChicken cooked with mango and spices.
- Garlic ChickenChicken cooked with fresh garlic and spices.
- Ginger ChickenChicken cooked with ginger and spices.
- Prawn MasalaTender prawns cooked in exotic sauce.Popular
- Prawn VindalooPrawns cooked with fresh Indian herbs and spices.
- Prawn SaagTender prawns with herbs and spices in a delicate spinach sauce.
- Prawn CurrySpicy curry with prawns.
- Fish CurrySpicy curry with fish.
- Channa MasalaGarbanzo beans in a special blend of spiced.
- Daal MakhaniCreamed lentils delicately spiced.
- Tadka DaalYellow lentil with fried onions and special spices.
- Saag PaneerFresh spinach cooked with herbs spices with homemade cheese cubes.Popular
- Malai KoftaVegetable ball in mildly spiced gravy.
- Karahi PaneerHomemade cheese cooked with bell pepper, ginger, tomatoes, and onions.
- Paneer BhurjiScrambled homemade cheese.
- Matter PannerHomemade cheese and green peas.
- Aloo Gobhi MasalaCauliflower and potato with herbs and spices.
- Baingan BhartaMesquite smoked egg plant cooked with onion.
- Bhindi MasalaOkra cooked with onion and chilies.
- Shahi PaneerCreamed sauce with homemade cheese.Popular
- Mix VegetablesFresh vegetables cooked with onions and spices.
- Chicken BiryaniSaffron flavored basmati rice with spiced chicken and nuts. Served with raita.Popular
- Lamb BiryaniSaffron flavored basmati rice with lamb and nuts. Served with raita.
- Prawn BiryaniSaffron flavored basmati rice with prawn and nuts. Served with raita.
- Vegetable BiryaniSaffron flavored basmati rice with vegetable and nuts. Served with raita.
- Egg BiryaniSaffron flavored basmati rice with egg and nuts. Served with raita.
- Pulao RiceSaffron flavored basmati rice with onion and Saffron. Served with raita.
- Spring RollsFour pieces. Spring rolls filled with fresh vegetables.
- Chili ChickenMarinated chicken in spicy sauce.
- Chili PaneerCottage cheese cooked with onions and peppers.
- Gobi ManchurianCrisp cauliflower florets, green onion, soy sauce, and garlic.
- ShalimarDaal soup, tandoori chicken, seek kabab, chicken tikka, naan, aloo Gobi, saag paneer, and choice of dessert.
- KohinoorSalad, pappadam, matter paneer, daal, aloo gobi or baingan bhartha, raita, rice, onion kulcha, and choice of dessert.
- Non Vegetarian ThaliLamb or chicken curry, raita, rice, salad, naan, and dessert.Popular
- Vegetarian ThaliSaag paneer, raita, rice, salad, naan, and dessert.
- Egg BhurjiScrambled eggs cooked with spices.Popular
- Egg CurryEgg with rich Indian spices and onions tomato gravy.
- Egg WrapEgg cooked with spices and wrapped in naan.
- Paneer WrapHomemade cheese cooked with spices and wrapped in naan.
- Chicken WrapChicken cooked with spices and wrapped in naan.Popular
Roti and Parantha
- Tandoori RotiChapati.
- Onion Kulcha
- Cheese Naan
- Keema Naan
- Garlic NaanPopular
- Plain Parantha
- Paneer Parantha
- Lacha Parantha
- Assorted Naan BasketGarlic naan, onion kulcha, naan, and chapati.
- Mango LassiPopular
- Canned Soda
- Bottled Soda
- Ras MalaiTwo pieces.
- Gulab JamunTwo pieces.Popular
- Gajjar Halwa
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Jewel of India in San Jose?
Jewel of India is located at: 2634 Alum Rock Ave , San Jose
Is the menu for Jewel of India available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Jewel of India online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Jewel of India menu?
The most ordered items from Jewel of India are: Naan, Vegetable Samosa (Vegetarian), Chicken Tikka Masala.
Does Jewel of India offer delivery in San Jose?
Yes, Jewel of India offers delivery in San Jose via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Jewel of India delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Jewel of India?
Delivery fees for Jewel of India vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Jewel of India with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Jewel of India?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Jewel of India, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Jewel of India?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Jewel of India.