Location and hours
2784 Meijer Dr, 3, JEFFERSONVILLE, IN 47130
|12:00 PM - 8:30 PM||Menu|
|Tuesday - Thursday|
|11:00 AM - 2:20 PM||Menu|
|4:30 PM - 8:30 PM||Menu|
|11:00 AM - 2:15 PM||Lunch Menu|
|11:00 AM - 2:20 PM||Lunch Special Menu|
|Friday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 8:30 PM||Menu|
- Crab Rangoon$7.75Four rooms. Deep-fried crab meat and sweet cream cheese.Popular
- Gyoza$6.45Four rooms. Pan-fried Japanese dumpling.
- Spring Roll (Vegetarian)$6.45Four rooms. Japanese spring roll.
- Takoyaki$9.05Ball shape Japanese snack with octopus brushed with mayo and bonito flake.
- Shumai$6.45Four rooms. Steamed or fried Japanese shrimp dim sum.
- Edamame$6.45Steamed Japanese young soybean.
- Bangbang shrimp$10.35Deep-fried shrimp with tempura flour top with spicy mayo and scallion.
- Shrimp Tempura$7.75Lightly battered and deep-fried with tempura sauce.
- Veggie Tempura$6.45Lightly deep-fried vegetable.
- Teriyaki Mushroom$6.45Pan-fried fresh mushroom with teriyaki sauce.
- Crispy Tofu$6.45Crispy fried bean curd served with tempura sauce.
- Calamari Ring$9.05Calamari lightly battered and deep-fried with sweet-sour sauce.
- Chicken Tempura$7.75Lightly battered and deep-fried with tempura sauce.
- Kani Tempura$6.45Deep-fried crab stick with tempura sauce.
- Spicy Miso Ramen$18.15Super rich & creamy fermented hokkaido miso broth with fragnant ginger & garlic flavors. spinach, corn, mushroom, seaweed, fishcake, steamed soft boiled egg
- Hell Ramen$18.15Super rich and creamy combination flavors of pork and broth with a homemade blend of fresh chilies, garlic, and Japanese spices.
Spinach, corn, mushroom, soft boiled egg, seaweed, shredded chilli.
- Tonkotsu Ramen$16.85Rich and creamy pork broth. scallion, corn, bokchoy, steamed soft boiled egg, fishcake, seaweed
- Garlic Tonkotsu Shoyu Ramen$18.15Specialty extra rich Shoyu flavored pork broth with garlic flavor.
scallion, corn, bok choy, steamed soft boiled egg, fishcake, seaweed.
- Miso Ramen$16.85Rich and creamy fermented Hokkaido miso broth with fragrant ginger and garlic flavors.
Scallion, spinach, corn, mushroom, soft boiled egg, seaweed, narutomaki.
- Shoyu Ramen$16.15Clear and light brown soy sauce base broth. scallion, corn, bean sprout, steamed soft boiled egg, fishcake, mushroom.
Kitchen Special - Bento Box
Sashimi & Nigiri
Salad & Soups