Location and hours
|Monday - Friday|
|12:00 PM - 8:00 PM|
|12:30 PM - 8:00 PM|
- #2 most likedDumpling$8.00
- #3 most likedCrab Rangoon$8.00
- Papaya Salad$10.00Spicy green papaya salad is a popular dish from the North Eastern part of Thailand that combines spicy, sour and sweet flavors to make a classic dish. ( We can't make this salad with out fish sauce.) Not Vegan option.
- Spring Roll$7.00Crispy veggie spring rolls served with sweet and sour sauce.
- Fresh Roll$7.00Rice paper wrap with shrimp, iceberg lettuce, bean sprouts, carrot, noodle, and basil. Served with a sweet and sour sauce topped with ground peanut.vegan and gluten free
- Scallion Pancake$8.00
- BBQ Chicken on Skewer$10.00BBQ chicken served with peanut sauce and cucumber sauce.
- Fried Chicken Wing$8.50Six pieces. Marinated chicken wings served with sweet chili sauce.
- Chive Dumplings$8.00
- Fried Tofu$7.00Deep fried firm tofu served with sweet and sour sauce topped with peanut.vegan and gluten free
- Vegetable Tempura$8.00Fried eggplant, onion, broccoli, zucchini, and okra served with sweet chili sauce.
- Coconut Soup$5.95Traditional coconut soup with the same aroma of tom yum soup.vegan and gluten free
- Wonton Soup$5.95Pork wonton and napa in clear broth with scallion cilantro.
- Hot and Sour Soup$5.95Traditional hot and sour soup with the aroma of lemongrass, galanga, and lime leaf.Spicy and Gluten Free
- Crystal Soup$5.95Clear broth with ground chicken, glass noodle, carrot, fungus mushroom, and scallion cilantro.
- Rice Soup$14.00Ground chicken or shrimp and rice cooked in seasoning chicken broth, celery, scallion, cilantro, and poached egg.
- Tofu Soup$5.95Steam tofu with napa, fungus mushroom, and scallion cilantro.
- Spicy Glass Noodle Salad$14.00Glass noodles with ground chicken or seafood, red onion, mint, scallion, and black mushroom mix chili lime fish sauce. Topped with iceberg lettuce wedge.vegan, gluten free, and spicy
- Spicy Beef Salad$13.00Grilled beef with red onion, mint, and scallion mixed with chili lime fish sauce. Served with iceberg lettuce wedge.Spicy and Gluten Free
- Spicy Ground Chicken Salad$13.00Cooked ground chicken with red onion, mint, and scallion mixed with chili lime fish sauce. Served with iceberg lettuce wedge.Spicy and Gluten Free
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Khaosan Thai Street Food in East Providence?
Khaosan Thai Street Food is located at: 332 Warren Ave , East Providence
Is the menu for Khaosan Thai Street Food available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Khaosan Thai Street Food online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Khaosan Thai Street Food menu?
The most ordered items from Khaosan Thai Street Food are: Drunken Noodle, Pad Thai, Dumpling.
Does Khaosan Thai Street Food offer delivery in East Providence?
Yes, Khaosan Thai Street Food offers delivery in East Providence via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Khaosan Thai Street Food delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Khaosan Thai Street Food?
Delivery fees for Khaosan Thai Street Food vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Khaosan Thai Street Food with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Khaosan Thai Street Food?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Khaosan Thai Street Food, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Khaosan Thai Street Food?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Khaosan Thai Street Food.