Location and hours
|Monday - Friday|
|11:00 AM - 9:30 PM|
|1:00 PM - 9:30 PM|
Picked for you
- Koriente Curry (A)
- Koriente Curry (B)
- Obake Bowl (A)
- Obake Bowl (B)
- Rice Medallion Saute
- Mixmix Bibimbap
- Shiitake Tofu
- Pan Seared Ahi Tuna
- Miso Honey glazed Mahi Mahi
- Lemon Pepper Papaya Salad
- Garden Handroll
- Noodle GardenA nest sweet potato noodles on organic spring greens, with avocado , green papaya and carrots served with a balsamic dressing and spicy sambal on the side.
- Smoked Salmon Roll
- Miso Shiru Soup
- Koriente Pickles
- Seaweed SaladA small side of seaweed salad on a bed of crunchy green papaya, topped with pickled daikon radish cubes.
- Side of Noodles8 oz side of sweet potato noodles.
- Side of Rice8 oz side of rice.
- Summer Cup SaladGreen papaya, organic baby greens, red bell peppers, carrots, avocados and pickled daikon topped with jalapeno crisps and served with balsamic dressing.
- Dumpling Miso SoupIt's not fancy, it's literally a pork dumpling dropped in a miso soup.
But it's good. We don't know why, but we like it.
- Iced CoffeeLightly sweetened cold brewed Ice coffee in a heat sealed 22 oz cup (all of our togo drinks are prepared the same way)
- Iced ChaiLightly sweetened Harney & Sons chai tea in a heat sealed 22 oz cup (all of our togo drinks are prepared the same way)
- LemonadeRefreshing homemade lemonade with exactly three ingredients. Water, lemon juice and sugar. Exactly the way it should be.
- Iced Green Tea (unsweetened)Harney & Sons Jasmine tea, brewed at a perfect 185 degrees for two minutes for a delicate background of jasmine with none of the bitterness usually found in green teas.
- Iced Red Tea (unsweetened)Harney & Sons African autumn tea, a herbal blend of rooibos infused with Hibiscus-like background, earthy and floral at the same time with no caffeine and a lot of antioxidants.
- Iced Cinnamon Tea (unsweetened)Harney & Sons cinnamon spice tea, a cinnamon black tea with a sweet background with zero sugar.
A great alternative to a sweet drink for someone with a sweet tooth that would prefer a natural alternative to artificial sweeteners.
- Iced Black Tea (unsweetened)Classic Southern Iced Black Tea (unsweetened).
We tried using a fancy tea for this the first year we were open, but learned our lesson. You don't mess with Iced Tea in Texas. It's perfect exactly the way it is.
- Flavored Iced TeasOur Jasmine Iced Tea blended with a variety of flavors for a fruity, sweetened iced tea.
- Flavored LemonadesOur lemonade blended with a variety of flavors for a fruity, sweetened lemonade. Try the strawberry!
- SodasJust a lil ol 12 oz can of a soda of your choice. We offer coke, diet coke, sprite and dr. pepper.
- Bottled WaterBig Ol' 36 oz bottle of CLEAN water. (It's the name of the company- They donate 50% of profits to help people recovering from addictions)
It has electrolytes. It has what plants crave. (Everyone's seen Idiocracy, right?)
- Lemonade Iced TeasWe offer a bevy of options beyond the classic Arnold Palmer (lemonade black tea)
We can also do green, red and cinnamon teas as options for our lemonade iced tea.
Cup-Rice Bowls (Lunch Portions with protein included)
- Poke Cup-SaladA salad version of our now discontinued smoked salmon rolls.
A bed of spring greens, carrots, pickled ginger & green cabbage and avocados topped with your choice of protein and and served with a soy wasabi sauce.
- Summer Cup-SaladA salad version of our discontinued summer rolls. Spring greens, avocados, green papaya, red bell peppers, carrots and pickled daikon radishes and topped with jalapeno crisps.
Served with a side of balsamic dressing.
- Cup-RiceSimple but satisfying.
Bed of rice layered with umeboshi, broccoli, pickled daikon and your choice of protein and dusted with furikake and a splash of sweet soy sauce. Perfect on it's own for a light lunch, or paired with sides for a more substantial meal.
- Curry Cup-RiceSmaller lunch sized portion of our Koriente curry with a protein choice included in the price.
Rice layered with Japanese yellow curry, potatoes, onion, carrots broccoli & mushrooms and your choice of protein.
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Koriente in Austin?
Koriente is located at: 621 E 7th St , Austin
Is the menu for Koriente available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Koriente online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Koriente menu?
The most ordered items from Koriente are: Japchei, Obake Bowl (A), Teriyaki Chicken.
Does Koriente offer delivery in Austin?
Yes, Koriente offers delivery in Austin via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Koriente delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Koriente?
Delivery fees for Koriente vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Koriente with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Koriente?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Koriente, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Koriente?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Koriente.