Location and hours
298 King St, Charleston, SC 29401
|Sunday - Tuesday|
|11:30 AM - 8:30 PM|
|Thursday - Saturday|
Soup & Salad
- Lentil Soup$12.00Brown lentil, potato, carrot, celery, onion, cilantro, lemon juice.
- Artichoke$18.00Whole artichoke, steamed and served with garlic/lemon/extra virgin olive oil dressing.
- Tabbooleh Salad$15.00Finely chopped Italian parsley, fresh mint, tomato, and scallion, mixed with a hint of fine cracked wheat, fresh lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, and spices.
- Fattoosh Salad$20.00Romaine lettuce, cucumber, tomato, parsley, baby arugula, radish, fresh mint, bell peppers, topped with toasted pita bread, onions and sumac and our special lemon and pomegranate dressing.
- Lebanese Salad$20.00Finely chopped romaine lettuce, fresh mint, parsley, tomato, cucumber, onion, savory, seasonal bell pepper, and radish, topped with our fresh lemon/olive oil dressing.
- Greek Salad$22.00Romaine lettuce, tomato, cucumber, bell pepper, olive, onion, topped with feta cheese, kalamata olives, oregano with our fresh lemon and olive oil dressing.
- Lentil Salad$32.00Lentil, avocado, arugula, almond and pomegranate in lemon dressing.
- Greek Chicken Salad$32.00Greek salad topped with grilled chicken breast.
- Fattoosh Chicken Salad$30.00Fattoush salad topped with grilled chicken breast.
- Hummos$13.00Freshly cooked garbanzo beans blended with tahini, salt, and lemon, topped with extra virgin olive oil.
served with pita.
- Baba Ghannouj$15.00Broiled eggplant, blended with tahini, salt, and lemon. Topped with extra virgin olive oil and pomegranate. Served with pita.
- Labneh$13.00Strained yogurt and mint, topped with olive and extra virgin olive oil.
- Chef's Hummos$15.00Hummos mixed with whole garbanzo beans, topped with pine nuts, pomegranate and extra virgin olive oil. Served with pita.
- Hummos Harra$15.00Hummus mixed with hot red chili sauce, topped with whole garbanzo beans, toasted pine nuts, and extra virgin olive oil. Served with pita.
- Laban B Khyar$13.00Yogurt, cucumber, garlic, and dried mint.
- Grape Leaves$15.00Grape leaves stuffed with a savory mix of rice, vegetables and spices.
- Shankleesh$15.00Aged, spiced white cheese mixed with onions, bell pepper, tomato and extra virgin olive oil. Served with pita.
- Manteh$19.00Thin flour dough boats filled with seasoned meat, fried and served with yogurt garlic sauce and garnished with paprika and roasted pine nuts.
- Fried Kibbeh$16.00Blend of ground beef and cracked wheat, filled with sautéed onions, seasoned ground beef, and pine nuts.
- Falafel$13.00Ground garbanzo and fava beans, mixed with our blend of spices, then deep fried.
Vegetarian Mezza (tapas)
From the Sea