Location and hours
|11:30 AM - 8:30 PM|
- Picked for you
- Chicken Tikka MasalaWhite meat grilled chicken cooked in a spiced creamy tomato and paprika sauce. Served with basmati rice.
- Palak Paneer (Vegetarian)Cheese simmered with spinach, tomatoes, and exotic spices. Served with basmati rice.
- Butter ChickenPulled tandoori grilled chicken simmered with fresh tomatoes and pureed cashew nuts. Authentic Northern Indian recipe. Served with basmati rice.
- Daal BokharaA family recipe of slow cooked black lentils. Served with basmati rice.
- Chana MasalaGently cooked chickpeas, tomatoes, onions and herbs; recommended with Methi Poori.
- Malai ShrimpTandoori grilled shrimp coated with yogurt and spices.Gluten Free
- Mulligatawny SoupLentil soup flavored with herbs, mild Indian spices and a touch of garlic.gluten free & vegetarian
- Tomato Basil SoupA zippy blend of tomatoes, cumin, ginger and garlic.gluten free & vegetarian
- Vegetable SamosaTwo pieces. Handmade turnovers stuffed with seasoned potatoes and green peas.
- Spinach Cheese RollsDelectable spinach and homemade cheese rissoles with a touch of green chillies.
- Vegetarian PlatterVegetable samosa, spinach and onion pakora, cheese pakora, spinach & cheese roll.
- Kachumber SaladA chilled salad of cucumbers and tomatoes tossed in our sweet and tangy dressing.
- Bhel PooriCrispy rice puffs tossed with chopped tomatoes and lemon juice with tamarind chutney and our homemade blend of spices.
- Samosa ChaatVegetable Samosa topped with chickpeas, yogurt, chutneys and our homemade blend of spices.
- Dahi Papri ChaatLentil crackers topped with spicy potatoes, chickpeas, yogurt and chutneys.
- Pav BhajiBombay’s favorite street snack! Potato and vegetable curry served on a bun.
- Lamb SamosaHandmade turnovers stuffed with spiced ground lamb.
- Tandoori Chicken WingsChar-grilled chicken wings marinated in yogurt and our homemade blend of spices.
- Assorted Pakora PlatterChickpea battered fritters made from cauliflower, sliced potatoes, onions and spinach, and homemade cheese.
- Indian-Chinese Soups/Appetizers
- Vegetarian Sweet Corn SoupCreamy goodness without the cream.
- Chicken Sweet Corn SoupCreamy goodness without the cream.
- Vegetable Spring RollsHand-rolled dumplings stuffed with spiced cabbage and vegetables.
- Crispy Gobhi ManchurianCauliflower florets tossed in soy sauce with scallions and exotic spices.
- Indian-Chinese Entrees
- Chili PaneerHomemade cheese tossed in spicy red chili with scallions and hot chilies.
- Chili ChickenSauteed chicken tossed in a spicy red chili sauce with scallions and hot chilies.
- Vegetable Chili Garlic Noodles
- Chicken Chili Garlic Noodles
- Vegetable Fried Rice
- Biryani and Rice Dishes
- Hyderabadi Dum BiryaniRice dish prepared with flavorful Indian spices and fresh herbs, slowly cooked to maintain the flavors and aromas of each spice.
- Steamed Basmati Rice
- Vegetarian Dishes
- Daal BokharaA family recipe of slow cooked black lentils. Served with basmati rice.vegetarian & gluten free
- Daal Panchmela (Vegetarian)A medley of five different yellow lentils stewed to perfection. Served with basmati rice.vegetarian & gluten free
- Malai KoftaMinced cheese and vegetable croquettes cooked in a creamy cashew nut sauce. Served with basmati rice.
- Gobhi AlooCauliflower florets delicately spiced and sauteed with potatoes and mild spices. Served with basmati rice.vegetarian & gluten free
- Gobhi MattarCauliflower florets delicately spiced and sauteed with green peas and mild spices. Served with basmati rice.vegetarian & gluten free
- Palak Paneer (Vegetarian)Cheese simmered with spinach, tomatoes, and exotic spices. Served with basmati rice.vegetarian & gluten free
- Navrattan KormaNine vegetables cooked in a mild cream sauce with almonds and cashews. Served with basmati rice.vegetarian & gluten free
- Baigan BharthaMashed eggplant smoked over charcoal and seasoned with herbs and spices. Served with basmati rice.
- Shaahi Paneer KormaHomemade cheese simmered in a delightful tomato, cashew nut and paprika sauce with bell peppers.
- Achaari AlooBaby potatoes sauteed with mustard flavored pickles.
- Bhindi MasalaGently seasoned okra sautéed with onions and tomatoes.
- Chana MasalaGently cooked chickpeas, tomatoes, onions and herbs; recommended with Methi Poori.
- Chicken Dishes
- Chicken Tikka MasalaGluten Free
- Chicken SaagSucculent pieces of chicken simmered with spinach, tomatoes, and exotic spices. Served with basmati rice.Gluten Free
- Chicken VindalooJuicy pieces of chicken marinated in red chilies, vinegar, and stewed with potatoes. Served with basmati rice.Gluten Free
- Chicken KormaA mild chicken curry simmered in a creamy almond and cashew sauce. Served with basmati rice.Gluten Free
- Chicken AkbariTandoori grilled Reshmi chicken kebab sliced and sauteed with spiced bell peppers and onions. Served with basmati rice.Gluten Free
- Butter ChickenPulled tandoori grilled chicken simmered with fresh tomatoes and pureed cashew nuts. Authentic Northern Indian recipe. Served with basmati rice.Gluten Free
- Lamb Dishes
- Lamb Rogan JoshTender pieces of lamb curried with yogurt and spiced with onions, fresh ginger, cloves and a touch of garlic. Served with basmati rice.Gluten Free
- Lamb SaagSucculent pieces of lamb simmered with spinach, tomatoes and exotic spices. Served with basmati rice.Gluten Free
- Lamb VindalooJuicy pieces of lamb marinated in red chilies and vinegar stewed with potatoes. Served with basmati rice.Gluten Free
- Lamb CurryShikha’s infamous recipe - Tender pieces of lamb stewed in tomato and onions with cumin, coriander and red chili.
- Teekha Handi LambTender cuts of tandoori grilled lamb coated and sautéed in a fiery blend of freshly ground spices.
- Lamb Do-PiazaSpiced grilled lamb dry cooked at high heat with diced onions and green chili.
- Seafood Dishes
- Shrimp SaagShrimp simmered with spinach, tomatoes and exotic herbs and spices. Served with basmati rice.Gluten Free
- Goan Fish CurryHaddock cooked with chopped onions, tomatoes, ginger, garlic, coconut milk, red chilies and tamarind sauce. Served with basmati rice.Gluten Free
- Tawa Salmon TikkaLightly spiced, marinated salmon fillet.
- Tandoori Barbeque
- Paneer Tikkavegetarian & gluten free
- Chicken TikkaGluten Free
- Lamb Seekh KebabMinced lamb kebabs made with fresh ground spices. Served with naan bread.Gluten Free
- Lamb Barra KebabTender baby lamb chops marinated for three days and tandoori grilled on skewers. Served with naan bread.Gluten Free
- Tandoori Mixed GrillTandoori Chicken, Chicken Reshmi Kebab, Chicken Tikka, Lamb Barra Kebab, and Tandoori Malai Shrimp.Gluten Free
- Tandoori ChickenJuicy char-grilled chicken on the bone marinated in yogurt and blend of spices. Served with naan bread.Gluten Free
- South Indian Dishes
- Idli SambharSteamed rice flour cakes flavored with curry leaves.
- Vada SambharFried rice and lentil dumplings.
- Lemon RiceBasmati rice sauteed with mustard seeds, curry leaves, and a splash of lemon juice.
- Masala Dosa ThaaliA thin lentil crêpe filled potatoes and peas; served with Sambhar (spicy lentil broth), steamed rice cakes and crispy lentil fritters.
- ChapatiTwo pieces per order. Whole wheat bread cooked on a griddle.
- Methi PooriDeep-fried whole wheat puffed bread sprinkled with dried fenugreek; recommended with Pindi Chana.
- Tandoori RotiWhole wheat tandoori bread; recommended with Daal Bokhara or Daal Panchmela.
- Mint ParathaLayered whole wheat buttered bread, topped with dried mint; recommended with Daal Bokhara.
- Lachha ParathaLayered whole wheat buttered bread; recommended with Daal Bokhara.
- Missi RotiFlatbread made from a blend of white flour and chickpea flour.
- Plain NaanHomemade leavened baked bread with or without butter.
- Badami NaanLeavened bread topped with sliced almonds, poppy seeds and peeled cantaloupe seeds.
- Bread BasketPlain naan, garlic naan and mint paratha.
- Specialty BreadsYour choice of Garlic Naan, Aloo (Potato) Naan, Onion Kulcha, or Paneer Kulcha.
- Mango Chutney
- Onion Chutney
- Indian SaladOnions, tomatoes, green chilies, and lemon.
- Mixed Pickles
- Mint RaitaHomemade yogurt with fresh mint.
- Plain Yogurt
- PapadumRoasted, sun-dried lentil wafers.
- LassiA cool refreshing Indian yogurt drink.
- Badami KheerChilled homemade rice pudding flavored with cardamom, almonds and raisins
- Gulab JamunHot cream dumplings dipped in sweet rosewater syrup
- Ras MalaiChilled cheese dumplings served in a reduced milk syrup sprinkled with crushed pistachio
- Gajjar HalwaIndian warm crushed carrot caked served warm
- Chocolate Volcano CakeWarm chocolate cake with a molten center; perfect for celebratory occasions
- Peshawari NaanFreshly baked leavened bread stuffed with dried fruit and sprinkled with dried coconut
- Kulfi FaloodaHomemade ice cream flavored with cardamom and pistachio nuts
What is the address of Masala Art in Needham?
Masala Art is located at: 990 Great Plain Ave, Needham, MA 02492, USA , Needham
Is the menu for Masala Art available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Masala Art online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Masala Art menu?
The most ordered items from Masala Art are: Specialty Breads, Vegetable Samosa, Plain Naan.
Does Masala Art offer delivery in Needham?
Yes, Masala Art offers delivery in Needham via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Masala Art delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Masala Art?
Delivery fees for Masala Art vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Masala Art with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Masala Art?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Masala Art, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Masala Art?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Masala Art.