Location and hours
|Sunday - Thursday|
|11:30 AM - 8:45 PM|
|Friday - Saturday|
|11:30 AM - 9:30 PM|
- Vegetable Samosa$7.50Handmade turnovers stuffed with seasoned potatoes and green peas
- Lamb Samosa$8.50Handmade turnovers stuffed with spiced ground lamb
- Pav Bhaji$14.50Bombay’s favorite street snack! Potato and vegetable curry servedon a bun
- Kachumber Salad$10.00A chilled salad of cucumbers and tomatoes tossed in our sweet andtangy dressing
- Samosa Chaat$13.00Vegetable Samosa topped with chickpeas, yogurt, chutneys and our homemade blend of spices
- Mulligatawny Soup$7.50Lentil soup flavored with herbs, mild Indian spices and a touch of garlicPopular
- Bhel Poori$10.50Crispy rice puffs tossed with chopped tomatoes and lemon juice with tamarind chutney and our homemade blend of spices
- Dahi Papri Chaat$10.50Lentil crackers topped with spicy potatoes, chickpeas, yogurt andchutneysPopular
- Assorted Pakora Platter$14.00Chickpea battered fritters made from cauliflower, sliced potatoes,onions and spinach, and homemade cheese
- Tomato Basil Soup$7.50A zippy blend of tomatoes, cumin, ginger and garlic
- Dahi Ke Kebab (NEW!)$12.00Patties made from hung yogurt, graham flour, chopped onion, coriander, green chilies, and ginger
- Tandoori Chicken Wings$17.00Juicy char-grilled chicken wings marinated in yogurt and our homemade blend of spices
- Vegetable Lollipop (NEW!)$12.00Minced vegetables wrapped around a bread stick; served with spicy red chili and scallion sauce
- Malai Shrimp Cocktail (NEW!)$22.00Delicious tandoori grilled shrimp coated with yogurt, and light spices; served with our homemade cocktail sauce
- Spinach & Cheese Rolls$10.00Delectable spinach and homemade cheese rissoles with a touch ofgreen chilies
- Vegetarian Platter$16.50Vegetable Samosa, Spinach & Onion Pakora, Cheese Pakora,Spinach & Cheese Roll
- Bombay Corn Bhel$10.50Sweet corn kernels and crispy rice puffs with chopped onions, andlemon juice with tamarind chutney and our blend of spices
MASALA ART FEATURES
SOUTH INDIAN DISHES
FRESHLY BAKED BREADS
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Masala Art in Needham?
Masala Art is located at: 990 Great Plain Ave, Needham, MA 02492, USA , Needham
Is the menu for Masala Art available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Masala Art online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Masala Art menu?
The most ordered items from Masala Art are: Specialty Breads, Vegetable Samosa, Plain Naan.
Does Masala Art offer delivery in Needham?
Yes, Masala Art offers delivery in Needham via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Masala Art delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Masala Art?
Delivery fees for Masala Art vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Masala Art with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Masala Art?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Masala Art, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Masala Art?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Masala Art.