Location and hours
|11:30 AM - 8:00 PM|
Picked for you
Tandoori Specialties Entrees
- Seekh KababTwo pieces. Mildly spiced ground beef baked in clay oven.
- Reshmi KababTwo pieces. Ground chicken lightly spiced and baked in clay oven.
- Chicken Boti KababBoneless cubes of chicken marinated in yogurt and spices.
- Tandoori Chicken TikkaChicken, marinated in yogurt, spices, and baked in clay oven.
- 6 Pieces Tandoori Chicken6 Piece Tandoori Chicken Drumstick/thigh
Exquisite Curries Entrees
- Achari ChickenChicken cooked with pickling spices.
- Chicken VindalooChicken and potatoes cooked with chef’s special sauce.
- Karahi ChickenChicken cooked with tomatoes, green chili, ginger, spices, and dhaniya.
- Chicken KoftaChicken meat balls cooked in spicy sauce.
- Chili ChickenChicken cooked with chopped tomatoes, onions, and flavored with green pepper.
- Chicken CurryBoneless chicken cooked in a mild sauce.
- Palak ChickenChicken and spinach cooked in herbs and spices.
Tender Lamb and Goat Curries Entrees
- Karahi GoshtGoat cooked with tomatoes, green chili, ginger, spices, and dhaniya.
- Achari GoshtGoat cooked in a curry sauce.
- Goat KormaGoat cooked in chef’s special sauce.
- Karahi LambLamb cooked with tomatoes, green chili, ginger, spices, and dhaniya.
- Lamb CurryLamb cooked in a mild curry sauce.
- Lamb VindalooLamb and potatoes cooked with chef’s special sauce.
- Lamb Tikka MasalaBoneless lamb cubes cooked in a special creamy sauce.
- Lamb PalakBoneless lamb cooked with spinach.
- PayaBeef feet cooked with spices, garnished with fresh ginger, and dhaniya.
Seafood Delicacies Entrees
- Chili PrawnPrawn cooked with chopped tomatoes, onions, and flavored with green pepper.
- Prawn Tikka MasalaPrawns cooked in special creamy sauce.
- Prawn MasalaPrawns cooked with fresh green peppers, onions, and spices.
- Prawn CurryPrawns cooked in mild sauce.
- Fish MasalaFish cooked with fresh green peppers, onions, and spices.
- Fish CurryFish cooked with mild sauce.
- Fish Tikka MasalaFish cooked in special creamy sauce.
Tempting Rice Dishes – Biryani Entrees
- Chicken BiryaniChicken cooked in basmati rice with chopped green and fried onions.
- Goat BiryaniGoat cooked in basmati rice with chopped green and fried onions.
- Lamb BiryaniLamb cooked in basmati rice with chopped green and fried onions.
- Fish BiryaniFish cooked in basmati rice, with saffron, and garnished with dhaniya.
- Prawn BiryaniPrawns cooked in basmati rice, with saffron, and garnished with dhaniya.
- Sada ChawalPlain rice. Saffron flavored plain basmati rice.
- Daal MasalaLentils cooked in a spiced sauce.
- Baingan BhartaDiced roasted eggplant cooked in a blend of spices.
- Aloo PalakPotatoes and spinach cooked in special spices.
- Aloo GobiPotatoes and cauliflower cooked in a mild spicy sauce.
- Mixed VegetablesMixed vegetables cooked with onions, green peppers, and tomatoes.
- Chana MasalaGarbanzo cooked in a spiced sauce.
- Chana PalakGarbanzo cooked in spinach.
- Bhindi MasalaOkra cooked in onions and spices.
- Palak PaneerSpinach curry cooked with cheese cubes and spices.
- Daal MakhaniAssortment of lentils cooked in herbs and spices.
- Navratan KormaVegetable with cheese and nuts in a mild creamy sauce.
- Mutter PaneerPeas blended with cheese.
- Karahi PaneerCheese cooked with tomatoes, ginger, and dhaniya.
- Vegetable - PakoraAssorted vegetable fritters dipped in gram batter.
- Vegetable SamosaTwo pieces. Vegetable filled triangle shaped flour pastry.
- Chili PaneerCheese cubes cooked with bell pepper and onion in a spicy sauce.
- Fish PakoraDeep fried fish fritters in spiced gram flour.
- PapadumSun dried lentil wafers.
- Veggie ComboAssorted vegetable pakora and two vegetable samosa.
Clay Oven Bread (Naan)
- Plain NaanLeavened fresh Pakistani bread.
- Onion KulchaNaan stuffed with onion, herbs, cilantro, and tandoori spices.
- Cheese NaanPakistani bread with melted cheese.
- Garlic NaanNaan stuffed with garlic and cilantro.
- Tandoori RotiUnleavened whole wheat bread baked in tandoor.
- Mango LassiNatural mango pulp flavored yogurt and milk drink.
- Punjabi LassiYogurt and milk shaken together – served sweet or salty.
- Soft DrinkPepsi, diet pepsi, sierra mist, and lemonade.
- KheerBasmati rice flavored with pistachios, almonds, and raisans.
- Gulab JamunDeep fried dough balls served in sugar syrup flavored with rose water.
- RasmalaiSmall balls of curd cheese served in cold thickened and sweetened milk.
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Mehran Restaurant in Pittsburg?
Mehran Restaurant is located at: 3841 Railroad Ave , Pittsburg
Is the menu for Mehran Restaurant available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Mehran Restaurant online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Mehran Restaurant menu?
The most ordered items from Mehran Restaurant are: Garlic Naan, Chicken Tikka Masala, Sada Chawal.
Does Mehran Restaurant offer delivery in Pittsburg?
Yes, Mehran Restaurant offers delivery in Pittsburg via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Mehran Restaurant delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Mehran Restaurant?
Delivery fees for Mehran Restaurant vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Mehran Restaurant with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Mehran Restaurant?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Mehran Restaurant, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Mehran Restaurant?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Mehran Restaurant.