Location and hours
|12:00 PM - 10:15 PM|
Free with $30 purchase (add to cart)
- Lamb Samosa$5.50A pair of triangular savories filled with ground lamb and peas mixed with onions, garlic, and ginger. Served with mint and tamarind sauce. Meat may occasionally be shredded, at the chef's discretion.
- Onion Pakora$4.50Thinly sliced onions seasoned by Indian spices and fried into crispy fritters. Served with mint and tamarind sauce.
- Papadum$3.00Crispy lentil wafers. Served with mint and tamarind sauce.
- Assorted Appetizers$14.95Includes vegetable samosa, onion pakora, chicken, lamb tikka, and seekh kebabs. Served with mint and tamarind sauce.
- Curried Mussels$13.95Steamed mussels in a creamy curry sauce.
Soup and Salad
Tandoori Grilled Dishes
Rice and Biryani
Condiments and Extras
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Mr. Masala in Los Angeles?
Mr. Masala is located at: 949 S Figueroa St , Los Angeles
Is the menu for Mr. Masala available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Mr. Masala online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Mr. Masala menu?
The most ordered items from Mr. Masala are: Chicken Tikka Masala, Butter Chicken, Vegetable Samosa.
Does Mr. Masala offer delivery in Los Angeles?
Yes, Mr. Masala offers delivery in Los Angeles via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Mr. Masala delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Mr. Masala?
Delivery fees for Mr. Masala vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Mr. Masala with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Mr. Masala?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Mr. Masala, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Mr. Masala?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Mr. Masala.