Location and hours
1804 N Berkeley Blvd, Goldsboro, NC 27534
|12:30 PM - 7:30 PM||Menu|
|Tuesday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 2:30 PM||Menu|
|5:00 PM - 8:30 PM||Menu|
- Rice Bowls
- Black PepperPlenty of black pepper gets combined with sweet black soy sauce, onion, snow peas and carrots. It all gets wokkin and wollin in a 650 degree wok to bring out the aromatics and flavor.
- Cashew NutSweet chili sauce, pineapple, carrots, bell pepper, onions and of course cashew nuts dance around the wok until a sweet and savory sauce is developed.
- Hot Basil (Kapow)Not spicy unless you ask for it. Fresh Thai Basil is what sets this dish apart and is a favorite. Thai chili paste, bell pepper, onions, carrot and snow peas round out this dish.
- Thai Fried Rice (Khao Pad)A Thai staple at almost every meal. Jasmine Rice, egg, onions, carrot and scallions are married in the wok with a light brown sauce. Served with a side of sliced cucumber and tomato. Add additional veggies for an additional charge each
- Orange Stir FryA homemade Orange sauce tops Crispy Chicken, onions, carrots and cashew nuts. Garnished with scallions and sesame seeds. Served with Jasmine Ric
- TeriyakiA Thai version of a Asian classic. A house Teriyaki sauce is combined with fresh broccoli, carrots and onions. Served with Jasmine Rice
- General TsoYou can't be an Asian restaurant and not serve General Tso's. Our Thai twist on this Asian dish will leave your taste buds smiling. Hand breaded chicken, broccoli and carrots all get glazed with our house-made sauce. Of course you can get it with any of our other protein choices
- Noodle Bowls
- Bangkok Pad ThaiRice noodles, egg, bean sprouts, scallions all stir-fried in a generations old secret Thai sauce. Topped with peanuts, bean sprouts and a lime. Enjoy!
- Drunken Noodles (Pad Kee Mow')Wide rice noodles, egg, bell pepper, onions, carrots and Fresh Thai Basil combine with a special sauce in the wok and are stir-fried to yumminess.
- Gyoza (potstickers)
- Coconut Shrimp
- Crispy Spring Rolls
- Thai Tea
- RamenA Thai version of this Japanese classic. A savory broth made of chicken and pork bones, bonitos, veggies and spices., this Thai version will leave your tummy smiling
- Panang CurryAnother authentic 3 Sisters family recipe. Strong flavors of cardamom, bay leaves and cumin get blended with coconut milk, green bean, bell and carrots.
- Masaman CurryFragrant and Flavorful!!! House made peanut butter sauce combined with creamy coconut, potato, carrot and onion. This is a must try!!
- Khoa Soi ( Northern Thai Curry)This is a dish with a dedicated following. Not found on many Thai menus, this is a 3 Sisters speciality. Curry paste, creamy coconut milk, homemade peanut butter sauce, Thai chili paste, and Asian egg noodles get simmered to perfection and topped with crispy Asian noodles, bean sprouts and a lime.
- Yellow CurryThai Yellow Curry seasoning gets combined with cumin, cinnamon, coconut milk onion, potato and carrots. Topped with Fresh Avacado(in season). This is a filling and flavorful dish.
- Red CurryA classic curry with bamboo, bell, carrots and balanced with coconut milk.
- Green CurryCoconut milk, green curry, bamboo shoots, onions, bell pepper and Thai Basil leaves. This dish is a family recipe that the 3 Sisters(Pik, Bim and Apple) brought straight from Thailand. It is packed with flavor and is authentic as they come.
- Tom KaRich creamy coconut broth combined with fresh lemongrass, galangal(ginger), lime juice with tomato and mushroom
- Tom YumHot and Sour Thai soup infused with fresh lemon grass, fresh lime juice, onions and mushrooms.
- Tom Yum NoodleSpicy and sour broth, rice noodles, bell, onion and carrot get simmered to perfection then topped with bean sprouts and peanuts. .
- Thai Chicken SoupA twist on an American classic. Fresh carrots, napa cabbage and scallions get simmered in a super savory Thai chicken broth with glass noodles.
- Kouy Teaw (Thai Pho Noodle Soup)A Goldsboro favorite!!! Savory Asian beef broth, thin rice noodles, bean sprouts and fresh Thai Basil. Traditionally served with thin sliced beef and Asian meatballs, however, you can switch the meat up to your liking. It is a belly full of happiness
- Italian Lemon Creme Cake
- Chocolate Mosaic Cake