Location and hours
|3:30 PM - 11:30 PM|
|Monday - Friday|
|10:30 AM - 11:30 PM|
|11:30 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Crispy Spring Rolls$8.50Choice of Veggie, Chicken, Pork or Pork/Shrimp/Crab. Served with Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce (Duck Sauce)
- Thai Crab Rangoon$8.00Naam Khao homemade version of a popular appetizer! Mixed cheeses and spices with imitation crab lightly fried and served with sweet spicy sauce - 5 pcs
- Steamed Dumplings$9.00Steamed dumplings top with fried garlic in oil and served with house brown dipping sauce - 8 pcs
- Fried Dumplings$9.00Eight dumplings lightly fried brown and crispy served Thai Dumpling Sauce
- Gai Tod - Thai Chicken Wings$10.00Fried crispy mix of chicken drumsticks and wings served with spicy Thai fish sauce - 5 pcs
- Spicy Garlic Edamame$5.50Steamed and then stir-fry in Mamma’s sauce with fresh garlic and Thai chilis
- Fresh Soft Spring Rolls$10.00Two large rice paper rolls stuffed with sliced green leaf lettuce, carrot and cucumber served with Naam Khao's peanut dipping sauce
- Thai Chili Cheese Rolls$8.00Naam Khao homemade version of a popular appetizer! Four crispy rolls of mixed cheeses, spices and a slice of Thai Chili, served with Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce (Duck Sauce)
- Sate Gai - Chicken Sate$10.00Marinated and grilled chicken breast on bamboo skewers served with Mamma’s peanut sauce and Thai cucumber relish - 4 skewers
- Steamed Edamame$4.50Traditionally prepared, steamed and salted.
- Fried Tofu$9.00Lightly fried soft tofu served with sweet & spicy sauce topped with ground roasted peanuts
- Tod Mun Pla - Mamma's Handmade Fish Cakes$9.00Made with fish paste, egg, red curry paste, minced green bean, kaffir lime leaf served with Thai cucumber relish - 5 pcs
- Sai Krok - Grilled Thai Sausage$13.00Three grilled and sliced links served with fresh sliced ginger, Thai chili, lime wedges & roasted peanuts.
Esan Style (Sai Krok) Ground mix of soured pork, rice, garlic, pepper
Northern Style (Sai Oua) mix of ground pork, kaffir lime leaf, lemongrass, red curry paste, turmeric
- Luk Chin Tod - Fried Meatballs$10.00Lightly deep fried and served with sweet spicy sauce
- Moo Kem or Nua Kem - Thai Pork or Beef Jerky$9.00Sliced lean mean marinated and lightly fried served with spicy Thai fish sauce
- Khai Jeow - Thai Omlette$13.00Three Egg Thai Omlette with thinly sliced red onion, scallions and cilantro.
- Fried Fish Tofu$9.00Lightly fried fish tofu served with sweet & spicy sauce topped with ground roasted peanuts
- Nam Moo or Nam Nua - Sour Pork or Beef$11.00Cured sour meat with pork skin, garlic served with fresh sliced ginger, Thai chili, lime wedges & roasted peanuts.
Spice & Sauces
Thai Noodle Soups
Premium Thai Beer
Seltzers / Ciders
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Naam Khao Thai Kitchen & Bar in Houston?
Naam Khao Thai Kitchen & Bar is located at: 1420 Eldridge Parkway , Houston
Is the menu for Naam Khao Thai Kitchen & Bar available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Naam Khao Thai Kitchen & Bar online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Naam Khao Thai Kitchen & Bar menu?
The most ordered items from Naam Khao Thai Kitchen & Bar are: Pad Thai - The Thai Street Food Standard, Mamma’s Special Fried Rice, Gaeng Karee - Yellow Curry.
Does Naam Khao Thai Kitchen & Bar offer delivery in Houston?
Yes, Naam Khao Thai Kitchen & Bar offers delivery in Houston via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Naam Khao Thai Kitchen & Bar delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Naam Khao Thai Kitchen & Bar?
Delivery fees for Naam Khao Thai Kitchen & Bar vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Naam Khao Thai Kitchen & Bar with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Naam Khao Thai Kitchen & Bar?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Naam Khao Thai Kitchen & Bar, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Naam Khao Thai Kitchen & Bar?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Naam Khao Thai Kitchen & Bar.