Location and hours
|11:00 AM - 8:40 PM|
- Picked for you
- Tandoori Special
- Achari Chicken TikkaClay oven roasted chicken marinated in yogurt, house pickling spice, and herbs.
- Tandoori ChickenClay oven roasted chicken marinated in yogurt, herbs, and spices.
- Malai Chicken TikkaClay oven roasted boneless chicken in creamy yogurt, spices, and herbs.
- Malai Paneer TikkaClay oven roasted paneer marinated in yogurt, herbs, and spices.
- Achari Paneer TikkaClay oven roasted paneer marinated in creamy yogurt, house pickling spice, and herbs.
- Seekh KababGrounded lamb with fresh herbs and spices roasted in clay oven.
- Tandoori FishTikkaClay oven roasted boneless fish marinated in yogurt , spices & herbs.
- Veg SamosaTwo pieces. Spiced potatoes and peas in a pastry shell lightly fried.
- Fish PakoraChunky white fish marinated in lime, ginger and garlic, coated in a spiced gram flour batter, and then fried until golden.
- Paneer PakoraMarinated cottage cheese dipped in a batter and deep fried, a crispy mouth watering snack.
- CutletTwo pieces. Combination of mashed potatoes and green vegetables crisp outside and soft inside.
- Chicken PakoraIndian style chicken nuggets very delicious.
- Mix Veg PakoraAll time favorite snack in India, deep fried vegetable fritters.
- Aloo WadaTwo pieces. Made with boiled potatoes, tempering of ginger and garlic, dipped in the batter of gram flour, and then deeply fried.
- Chili PakoraSpicy delicious treat for those who enjoy hot green chilies.
- Traditional Indian Chaat
- Dahi Papdi ChaatCrispy wafers, Indian noodles, onion, potato topped with yogurt, and variety of sauces.
- Dahi Sev Poori ChaatCrispy wafers, Indian noodles, onion, potato topped with yogurt, and variety of sauces.
- Chole Papdi ChaatCrispy wafers, Indian noodles, onion, potato topped with yogurt, and variety of sauces.
- Aloo Tikki ChaatMashed potato patty, Punjabi chole, and chutneys topped up with freshly chopped onions.
- Samosa ChaatSamosa, Punjabi chole, and chutneys topped up with freshly chopped onions.
- Bhel PooriMixture of crispy wafers, Indian noodles, puffed rice, onions, potato, and variety of sauces.
- Sev PooriGolgappa filled with onion, potato, chutneys, and yogurt with sev.
- Pani PooriGolgappa served with side of tamarind chutney, potato mix, and tangy mint water.
- Vada PaavDeep fried potato patty served with spicy garlic chutney coated paav.
- Bombay BurgerDeep fried potato patty served with onion, potato, lettuce, and paneer.
- Salads and Raita
- Green SaladSliced cucumbers, tomatoes, lettuce, and onions.
- RaitaCool and creamy condiment of yogurt.
- Plain Yogurt
- Veggie WrapTraditionally cooked assorted vegetables, veg cutlet, and variety of sauces wrapped in a naan bread.
- Paneer WrapPaneer, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, and sauces in naan bread.
- Chicken Tikka WrapChicken tikka, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, and sauces in naan bread.
- Seekh Kabab WrapLamb kabab, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, and sauces in naan bread.
- Combo Meals
- Vegetable ComboServed with two veg curries, entree of the day, rice, naan, and dessert of the day.
- Non Vegetable ComboServed with two curries, entree of the day, rice, naan, and dessert of the day.
- Chole BhatureA combination of garbanzo beans, masala, and fried bread.
- Paav BhajiConsisting of a thick vegetable curry usually prepared in butter and served with a soft bread roll.
- Rajma ChawalKidney beans with masala, served with steamed rice.
- Kadhi ChawalYogurt curry with rice, prepared by putting fried fritters in yogurt based curry.
- Poori BhajiPan seared potatoes served with pooris.
- Chole PooriSpicy chick peas served with pooris.
- Vegetarian Entrees
- Paneer Tikka MasalaIndian cheese traditionally cooked in tomato based creamy gravy with spices and herbs.
- Kadai PaneerIndian cheese cooked in tomato based semi gravy with onions, ball pepper, spices, and herbs.
- Saag PaneerIndian cheese cooked with spinach and mustard greens with spices, herbs, and touch of cream.
- Mutter PaneerIndian cheese cooked in tomato based gravy with fresh green peas, spices, and herbs.
- Paneer BhurjiIndian cheese grated and traditionally cooked with fresh herbs and spices.
- Aloo JeeraPotatoes perfectly seasoned with whole cumin, fresh herbs, and spices.
- Mixed VegetableAssorted vegetables cooked and perfectly seasoned with fresh herbs and spices.
- Mixed Vegetable KormaAssorted vegetables cooked with coconut based creamy gravy, fresh herbs, and spices.
- Aloo MutterPerfectly seasoned potato cooked in tomato based gravy with fresh green peas, spices, and herbs.
- Bhindi MasalaOkra traditionally cooked with onions, tomato, fresh herbs, and spices.
- Choley MasalaGarbanzo beans cooked with onion, tomato, and special gravy.
- Rajmah MasalaKidney beans cooked with onion, tomato, and special gravy.
- Baingan BhartaTraditionally baked eggplant seasoned with garlic and herbs cooked in onion tomato sauce.
- Tadka DalPunjabi yellow lentil cooked with onion, tomato, and flavored with tempered ghee and spices.
- Punjabi KadhiThick gravy based on chickpea flour and contains vegetable fritters to which sour yogurt is added to give it a traditional touch.
- Chicken Entrees
- Chicken SaagwalaBoneless tender meat pieces cooked in fresh spinach gravy and garnished with julienne ginger.
- Chicken VindalooChicken with hot spices and chilies, potatoes, and a hint of vinegar famous for being hot and spicy.
- Karahi ChickenChicken sauteed with capsicum cooked in onion gravy and spices.
- Chicken KormaBoneless chicken cooked in onion, cashew nuts, cream, and spices.
- Chilli ChickenChicken cooked with onion, capsicum in soya, and chili sauce.
- Chicken CurryDiced chicken cooked in a medium to spicy sauce.
- Egg CurrySpicy curry with boiled eggs, cooked in onion, and tomato gravy.
- Egg bhurjiscrambled eggs with onion and indian spies non vegetarian entrees
- Lamb and Goat Entrees
- Lamb CurryLamb pieces cooked in aromatic fresh ginger, spices, and coconut milk.
- Lamb VindalooDiced lamb chunks cooked with freshly ground spices, vinegar, capsicum, and herbs. An all time favorite hot dish.
- Lamb Tikka MasalaKing of curries. Tender bites of boneless lamb marinated in freshly ground herbs, baked over charcoal. Chef's signature dish.
- Lamb KarahiTender lamb cooked in thick sauce of tomato, onion, ginger and garlic, and finished with diced green pepper and onion.
- Lamb KormaDiced lamb cooked in a creamy and lightly spiced sauce of mixed nuts.
- Lamb SagwalaSucculent lamb pieces cooked in a puree of spinach and mix of spices.
- Goat CurryGoat cooked in traditional Indian curry style.
- Seafood Entrees
- Fish CurryCooked in a spice paste of chili, coconut, tamarind, and sweet onion.
- Fish Tikka MasalaFish cooked in special curry gravy and yogurt sauce with mild spices and herbs.
- Shrimp CurryShrimp cooked in special curry gravy with herbs and spices.
- Shrimp Tikka MasalaMarinated chicken cooked in a tandoor by traditional clay oven, simmered to tender perfection in our mouth watering tomato sauce.
- Shrimp VindalooFamous goan Portuguese dish. Very hot shrimp curry with fresh lemon, tomatoes, and potatoes.
- Rice and Biryani
- Steamed RiceServed with raita. Steamed white basmati rice with touch of whole cumin.
- Mix Vegetable BiryaniServed with raita. Aromatic basmati rice cooked with fresh mix vegetables.
- Chicken BiryaniServed with raita. Aromatic basmati rice cooked with chicken.
- Lamb BiryaniServed with raita. Aromatic basmati rice cooked with lamb.
- Shrimp BiryaniServed with raita. Aromatic basmati rice cooked with shrimp.
- Jeera Rice
- Traditional Indian Breads
- Butter NaanFresh bread baked in a clay oven, topped with butter for taste, and sweet aroma.
- Garlic NaanBread baked in a clay oven topped with fragrant garlic to give it distinctive flavor and aroma.
- Onion KulchaLeavened bread stuffed with onions and spices.
- Chicken NaanNaan stuffed with a minced chicken mixture.
- Keema NaanNaan stuffed with a minced meat mixture.
- Tandoori RotiA very popular bread made from wholewheat flour.
- Butter Naan
- Pranthas and Rotis
- Butter RotiDelicious buttery flatbreads, perfect for curries.
- Plain ParathaYummy triangle shaped wholewheat Indian flat bread and pan fried.
- Aloo ParathaUnleavened dough stuffed with spices, mashed potato, and pan fried.
- Gobi ParathaMost popular paratha from Punjab, stuffed with cauliflower and spices.
- Onion ParathaCrispy, paratha flavored with onion water, and stuffed with onion.
- Paneer ParathaWhole wheat flat bread stuffed with crumbled and spiced cottage cheese.
- Aloo and Onion ParathaPotato onion stuffed Indian pan fried bread.
- Paneer and Onion ParathaA tasty paratha stuffed with paneer and onion mixed in spices.
- Poori 2pcs./Bhatura 2pcs.Two pieces. Unleavened deep fried Indian breads.
- Gulab JamunA classic Indian sweet made of mik solids.
- Ras MalaiSoft paneer balls immersed in chilled creamy milk with nuts.
- Rice KheerRice pudding with nuts.
- Mango CustardMango mixed with vanilla custard served chill.
- Mango LassiCreamy and absolutely heavenly.
- Indian coffeeIndian coffee with milk &sugar
- Masala chai TeaIndian tea chai with milk & spies (cardamom,cinnamon,ginger)
- Gobi ManchurianCauliflower,onions,garlic, spring, onions, lemon,soya sauce,corn starch tomato ketchup,hot chili sauce.
- Chicken Manchurian
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Naan & Curry in San Jose?
Naan & Curry is located at: 375 Saratoga Ave E, San Jose
Is the menu for Naan & Curry available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Naan & Curry online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Naan & Curry menu?
The most ordered items from Naan & Curry are: Garlic Naan,Butter Chicken,Chicken Tikka Masala.
Does Naan & Curry offer delivery in San Jose?
Yes, Naan & Curry offers delivery in San Jose via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Naan & Curry delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Naan & Curry?
Delivery fees for Naan & Curry vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Naan & Curry with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Naan & Curry?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Naan & Curry, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Naan & Curry?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Naan & Curry.