Location and hours
|5:00 PM - 9:15 PM||Menu|
|12:00 PM - 4:00 PM||Menu|
|Monday - Saturday|
|5:00 PM - 9:15 PM||Menu|
|11:30 AM - 3:00 PM||Menu|
Picked for you
- Pad Thai
- Curry PuffsThai-style empanadas, stuffed with taro, potato, onion. Served with cucumber salad. Vegetarian.
- Gold & Blue SaladKale, quinoa, golden raisins, cashew nuts, shredded carrots, fried red onions, crispy taro chips, blue cheese, with our tangy pomegranate vinaigrette.
- Kao YumInspired by a traditional dish from Southern Thailand: kale, herbal rice, coconut flakes, cashew nuts, lemongrass, kaffir leaves, grapefruit, and refreshing herbs, served with sweet coconut-herb sauce (sauce contains shrimp paste).
- Lamb CurryGrilled marinated lamb ribs with grilled asparagus, grilled tomatoes, yellow curry sauce, and rice.
- Lava SalmonGrilled salmon fillet, steamed carrots, broccoli, and red bell pepper topped with red curry-peanut gravy.
- Mango ShrimpA tangy sweet and sour stir-fry with shrimp, mango, cashew nuts, green beans, carrots, onions, red bell peppers, and dried chili.
- Ming KumSpinach leaf wrapped snack; each bite contains roasted sweet coconut, lime, red onion, ginger and cashew nut; served with sweet ginger sauce. Gluten free, vegan.
- Salmon BowlGrilled salmon, avocado, vegetables, red-wine reduction soy-ginger sauce, served over rice and green onion.
- Grapefruit Salad
- Muk Krob
- Papaya Salad
- Spicy Beef
- Papaya Salad (V)Vegetarian. Green papaya salad with tomatoes, carrots, green beans, lime, peanuts, and lime dressing.
- Green Bean SaladSliced green beans, toasted coconut flakes, cashew nuts, chili flakes, and caramelized red onions tossed in refreshing lime dressing.
- Satay ChickenGrilled marinated chicken skewers served with cucumber salad and peanut sauce.
- Tofu KrobDeep-fried crunchy tofu and red onions cooked in sweet chili paste and topped with crunchy Thai basil. Vegetarian.
- Veggie SkewersGrilled marinated wheat gluten, served with cucumber salad and peanut sauce.
Soup and Salads
- Tom Yum
- Lychee Salad
- Tom KaCoconut milk soup (tom ka) with hon shimeji and trumpet mushrooms, galangal, with chicken, vegetarian (tofu) or shrimp for an additional charge. Gluten free.
- Noodle SoupRice noodles, soft tofu, bean sprouts, Chinese broccoli, green onions, cilantro, with beef, pork, chicken or vegetarian (tofu). Gluten free.
- Salad VeeMixed greens, jicama, oyster mushrooms, green apple, carrots, fried mushroom and gluten flakes, walnuts, and fried taro with citrus vinaigrette. Gluten free option available.
- Prik King
- Veggie Medley
- BBQ GlutenHoney marinated wheat gluten BBQ and served with salad, cucumbers, red onions, and carrots.
- EggplantsStir-fried Chinese eggplant with tofu (or your choice of protein), red bell peppers, jalapenos, sweet basil, and onions in our red wine reduction soy-ginger sauce.(mildly spicy)
- Fried RiceFried rice, egg, broccoli, tomatoes, and onions. Choice of pork, beef, shrimps, chicken or tofu. Served with salad.
- Garlic ShrimpCrunchy shrimps with shell, cooked with garlic and pepper sauce in olive oil and served with salad. Gluten free.
- Grilled EggplantGrilled eggplant, ground chicken, shrimp, cilantro, green onions, and red onions in garlic chili sauce. Gluten free.
- PraramSteamed mixed vegetables, topped with peanut sauce and roasted peanuts and either beef, chicken, or tofu.
- Pumpkin CurryRed coconut curry (mildly spicy) with kabocha squash, sweet basil, red bell peppers, with shrimps, chicken or tofu. Gluten free.
- Red CurryRed coconut milk curry (mildly spicy) and mixed vegetables, bamboo shoots, with beef, shrimps, pork, chicken or tofu. Gluten free.
- Yellow CurryYellow coconut milk curry (mildly spicy) with chicken or tofu, potatoes, carrots, green peas, and onions. Choice of beef or shrimps for an additional charge. Gluten free.
- Pad ThaiStir-fried thin rice noodles with egg, tofu, green onions, bean sprouts, with shrimps, chicken or tofu and mixed vegetables (vegetarian). Roasted peanuts on the side. Served with salad. Gluten free. Vegeterian option contains NO fish sauce.
- Kao SoiSpinach noodles, tofu, gluten, red onions, bean sprouts and pickled mustard greens in yellow curry broth (mild).
- Kee MaoPan-fried flat rice noodles (mildly spicy) with minced chicken or tofu (vegetarian), red bell peppers, jalapenos, yellow onions, and sweet basil. Served with salad.
- Rad NaPan-fried flat rice noodles, hon shimeji, shiitake mushrooms, broccoli, carrots, and gravy with beef, pork, shrimps, chicken or tofu (vegetarian).
- Brown Rice
- Fried Egg
- Jasmine Rice
- Peanut Sauce3.5 oz.
- Steamed Veggies
- Sticky Rice
- Chocolate Lava CakeWarm chocolate cake with a rich, molten chocolate center, fresh berries and vanilla ice cream.
- FBIFried Banana With Coconut Ice Cream
- RotiThai-style layered fried pancake with sweetened condensed milk and sugar sprinkles.
- Diet Coke
- Herbal Hot TeaThai tea, mint, lemon, chamomile, green.
- Hot Coffee
- Hot Tea
- Lime Iced Tea
- Lychee Iced Tea
- Sparkling Apple Juice
- Sparkling Water
- Thai Iced Coffee
- Thai Iced Tea
- Unsweetened Iced Tea
- Coconut JuiceYoung Coconut Juice With Pulp
- Veggie SkewersGrilled marinated gluten skewers served with cucumber salad and peanut sauce.
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Neecha Thai in Oakland?
Neecha Thai is located at: 3236 Grand Ave , Oakland
Is the menu for Neecha Thai available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Neecha Thai online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Neecha Thai menu?
The most ordered items from Neecha Thai are: Yellow Curry, Pad Seew Noodles, Pad Thai Noodles.
Does Neecha Thai offer delivery in Oakland?
Yes, Neecha Thai offers delivery in Oakland via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Neecha Thai delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Neecha Thai?
Delivery fees for Neecha Thai vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Neecha Thai with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Neecha Thai?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Neecha Thai, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Neecha Thai?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Neecha Thai.