Location and hours
|11:30 AM - 7:30 PM|
Picked for you
- Thai Fried RiceFried rice with lemongrass, chili, basil, cabbage, tofu, BBQ soy slices, carrots, and peas.
- Orange VegekenBattered soy protein sauteed in a sweet tangy orange sauce, sprinkled with sesame seeds.
- B3. NV BurgerVegan burger and french fries
- Ruby PearlsVegan bites ball braised in sweet and sour sauce with broccoli as garnished.
- Lucky Chow MeinWheat noodles stir fried with soy slices, shiitake mushroom, broccoli, bok choy, celery, cabbage, bean sprouts, and carrots.
- Golden RollsHandmade crispy rolls filled with taro, jicama, carrot, tofu, and vermicelli; served with au lac sauce.Popular
- Roses on the Grill RollsContain peanut. Fresh rolls filled with lettuce, rice noodle, grilled soy sausage, bean sprouts, and mint leaves; served with peanut sauce.Popular
- Mushu-MushuOrganic spring mix, carrots, bean sprouts, avocado wrapped with paratha.
- Golden SamplerOur appetizer sampler plate includes golden rolls, golden nuggets, joyful tofu, fly wontons, and phish filet.
- Joyful TofuFried batter tofu, served with sweet and sour sauce.
- Longevity RollsFresh rolls filled with lettuce, jicama, carrot, peanuts, mint, and seasoned tofu; served with au lac sauce.
- Saigon RollsContain peanut. Fresh rolls filled with lettuce, rice noodle, yam crescent, bean sprout, and mint; served with peanut sauce.
- Fly WontonHandmade wonton stuffed with soy protein paste, jicama, and mushroom.
- Golden NuggetsBreaded soy protein nuggets served with tartar sauce.
- Pho Noodle SoupPho noodle with soy protein, soy slices, tofu, broccoli, carrot, and served with fresh bean sprouts & basil.Popular
- Wonton Noodle SoupChow mein noodle, handmade wonton filled with soy protein paste, jicama, bok choy, broccoli, cabbage, served with fresh bean sprouts.Popular
- Royal Noodle SoupSpicy. Spicy veg broth with lemongrass flavor, thick rice noodle, soy protein, tofu, broccoli, cabbage, served with fresh shredded cabbage & herbs.
- Cheerful Vegetable SoupGluten free. Fresh tofu, broccoli, cabbage, carrot, bok choy, and celery.
- Udon Noodle SoupUdon noodle with yam crescents, mushroom, tofu, broccoli, carrot, and served with fresh bean sprouts.
- Curry SoupSpicy. Tofu, soy protein, cabbage, bamboo shoot, pineapple in curry spice with coconut cream, and fresh cilantro.
Salads & Earth Entree
Rice & Noodle Plate
Tofu & Vegetables Entree
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Noble Vegetarian in North Highlands?
Noble Vegetarian is located at: 5049 College Oak Dr , Sacramento
Is the menu for Noble Vegetarian available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Noble Vegetarian online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Noble Vegetarian menu?
The most ordered items from Noble Vegetarian are: Thai Fried Rice, White Rice, Lucky Chow Mein.
Does Noble Vegetarian offer delivery in North Highlands?
Yes, Noble Vegetarian offers delivery in North Highlands via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Noble Vegetarian delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Noble Vegetarian?
Delivery fees for Noble Vegetarian vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Noble Vegetarian with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Noble Vegetarian?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Noble Vegetarian, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Noble Vegetarian?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Noble Vegetarian.