Location and hours
|11:30 AM - 3:00 PM||Menu|
|5:00 PM - 9:00 PM||Menu|
|1:15 PM - 3:30 PM||Menu|
|Wednesday - Saturday|
|11:30 AM - 3:00 PM||Menu|
|5:00 PM - 9:00 PM||Menu|
- Picked for you
- Beef Momo (8 pcs)
- Deep Fried Taro CakeDeep fried organic taro drizzled with honey and served over mixed greens.
- Young TofuSteamed organic tofu topped with house made sauce.
- Sauteed Kalestir-fried fresh kale
- Laphinghouse-made Cold green bean starch noodles garnished with scallions served with garlic vinaigrette and spicy house made chili sauce on the side
- Fried EggplantTopped with house made vegetable sauce.
- Organic Mixed GreensWith apple slices and walnuts tossed in house made vinaigrette.
- Nomad Specials
- GyumaTibetan house made sausage with beef chunks, roasted barley flour, and pepper cone.
- Shokho Phing ShaChoice of protein with vermicelli, mushroom, and potato prepared in house made broth.
- Mo-ThukHand-wrapped small beef dumplings with tomatoes & bokchoy in a house-made broth
- Shambala CurryChoice of protein with seasonal vegetables.
- Basil ChickenSauteed chicken with bell peppers, zucchini, carrots, scallions and basil.
- Tsey Phaag ShaThinly sliced pork sauteed with napa cabbage.
- Chili ChickenStir fried with serrano chili, bell peppers and scallions.
- Green BeansChoice of protein with stir fried green beans.
- Beef/Chicken BroccoliStir fried with broccoli, carrot, and bell pepper in ginger sauce.
- Fried RiceStir fried with fresh vegetables and eggs.
- Sha-Steyyour choice of beef, pork or chicken stir-fried with bokchoy
- Poached SalmonGarnished with garlic butter sauce, served over sauteed kale, and taro cake drizzled with honey.
- Pan Fried Basa Fish
- Fish CurryChoice of fish prepared with seasonal vegetables.
- Grilled SalmonServed over vegetables with mild sweet chili sauce on a sizzling plate.
- Gya ThukNoodles with choice of protein, bok choy, tomato, and green onion. Served in traditional Tibetan broth.
- Thaen-ThukHand pulled noodles with choice of protein, bok choy, and tomatoes. Served in traditional Tibetan broth.
- Ngoe-ThukStir fried noodles with choice of protein, bok choy, bell peppers, carrot, cabbage, and zucchini. Served in traditional Tibetan broth.
- Veg theanthukHouse made hand pulled noodles with vegetables prepared in house made veg broth
- Veg gyathukString noodles with vegetables prepared in house made veg broth
- Veg NgoethukStir -fried string noodles with vegetables
- Eggplant BasilStir fried with carrot, scallions, and shitake mushroom.
- Taro Happinesscombo of fresh vegetables stir-fried and served in taro bowl.
- Vegetable Fried RiceWith peas, carrot, zucchini, broccoli, white, and green onions.
- Shambala Veg CurryPrepared with seasonal vegetables in red curry sauce
- Mixed VegetablesSauteed seasonal mixed vegetable with fresh ginger.
- Basil BroccoliStir fried with shitake mushroom and carrot.
- Tsey TofuPrepared with organic tofu, scallions, and red bell peppers.
- Chili TofuStir fried organic tofu with scallions & red chilli sauce
- Bokchoysautéed with crush garlic
- Beef Momo (8 pcs)Hand wrapped steamed beef dumplings stuffed with beef, red and green onions, and cilantro.
- Pork MomoHand wrapped steamed dumplings stuffed with pork & chives
- Sho-kho Momo (8 pcs)Hand wrapped steamed dumplings stuffed with potatoes, red, and green onion.
- Momo Combo
- Side Orders
- Ting Mo (2 pcs)Hand rolled Tibetan steamed bun.
- Diet Coke®
- Sprite®Lemon Lime Soda
- Orange Juice
- Apple Juice
- Sparkling WaterSan pelligrino.
- Sparking Orange Juice
- Sparkling Lemon JuiceLimonata.
- Hot Tea
- Lemon Herbal Tea
- Tibetan TeaBlack tea with milk, salt and butter
- Sweet Ginger TeaBlack tea and milk and ginger
- Thai Iced Tea
- Mango LassiPrepared with house made yogurt
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Nomad Tibetan Restaurant in Berkeley?
Nomad Tibetan Restaurant is located at: 1593 Solano Ave , Berkeley
Is the menu for Nomad Tibetan Restaurant available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Nomad Tibetan Restaurant online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Nomad Tibetan Restaurant menu?
The most ordered items from Nomad Tibetan Restaurant are: Shambala Curry,Beef Momo (8 pcs),Eggplant Basil.
Does Nomad Tibetan Restaurant offer delivery in Berkeley?
Yes, Nomad Tibetan Restaurant offers delivery in Berkeley via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Nomad Tibetan Restaurant delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Nomad Tibetan Restaurant?
Delivery fees for Nomad Tibetan Restaurant vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Nomad Tibetan Restaurant with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Nomad Tibetan Restaurant?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Nomad Tibetan Restaurant, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Nomad Tibetan Restaurant?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Nomad Tibetan Restaurant.